• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

[CLOSED] GIFs for Collectibles/RLC

that’s okay! no worries and thank you for letting me know! I’ll keep that in mind for next time hopefully!! i see your slots are filled so i don’t mind waiting to see if they’ll be open next time! thank you box!
oh ye np!
for TBT & collectibles i'll probably keep doing slots but :^O for RLC i don't have slots- if you want to talk about it through dms, i'm totally open for that!

Oh wow, the slots are filled very fast 😅

I'll be back again when the slots are open. Just ping me when one of the slots are open. I do have a blue rocket pop with me still! 👍

hello homie!! i know slots are filled now, but i just wanted to say i have a famous mushroom (3 actually LOL) i can offer in the future if you're interested? would love to be added to the pinglist if so, but absolutely no worries if not!!

hii can I pls be added to the pingylist? I’m interested in the potion brewing one for a dreamy party pooper 🥹💩🎉 I have a few other collectibles ur after incase u prefer them (my inventory should be fully on show)

sorry kcjndkfj i fell asleep last night.... im soryy......
would also like to switch one of the requests from carameldansen to the cake eating thing

Your name: skarmoury
Payment: bat + raven potion
VISUAL references:

1716656399226-png.564168

for the left girl (angel wings girlie), would love the carameldansen!!
for the right girl (longer hair), would love the snack eating one! but is it okay if you make her expression like... less happy and more focused? kinda like watching a movie kind of thing? :0 and she's eating a pack of gummy bears c: and maybe has one or two goth plushies!! if it's too much to ask then just the expression change is fine! c:

sorry for asking so much, lmk what you think!! i'll send the potions now c:

sorry kcjndkfj i fell asleep last night.... im soryy......
would also like to switch one of the requests from carameldansen to the cake eating thing

Your name: skarmoury
Payment: bat + raven potion
VISUAL references:

1716656399226-png.564168

for the left girl (angel wings girlie), would love the carameldansen!!
for the right girl (longer hair), would love the snack eating one! but is it okay if you make her expression like... less happy and more focused? kinda like watching a movie kind of thing? :0 and she's eating a pack of gummy bears c: and maybe has one or two goth plushies!! if it's too much to ask then just the expression change is fine! c:

sorry for asking so much, lmk what you think!! i'll send the potions now c:
sounds good!!!! i can def do that!

Back