• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Are You Happy About Today?

I woke up feeling ill last night and didn't get much sleep, but I'm happy that I took today off from work and did some self-care. I'm feeling a lot better now. Also, my dog was very cute. I had to get up in the middle of the night and sit on the sofa because laying down was not good. He didn't like that I wasn't in bed with him, so he kept coming in and putting his paws on my knee to check on me. I'd tell him to go back to bed and he would, only to come back and do the same thing 20-30 minutes later. He's my precious little boy!

He could have just lay with me on the sofa, but he's a stickler for keeping a schedule. It was bedtime so that's where he expected everyone to be. No excuses.😄

Today has been rough but I think my mood is finally picking up a little in some ways🙂

I had a nice chat with @Croconaw :D; it really cheered me up a lot ☺️.

I’m starting to brainstorm some ideas for my second island and my rep if I go through with getting the second copy once my switch lite is out of the repair shop. I’ve been feeling inspired from chatting with another friend and reading about her OCs, to try coming up with an OC and an original world myself. Since I liked what I was doing with my main island journal, I thought I’d try doing something fun with my second one but this time have more of it planned out rather than winging it. (I’d just work on my main island journal instead but since the templates I was using and more importantly the font I was using is on my computer and my computer isn’t unpacked or hooked up yet, I have to wait.) At least it will help let me focus on creative projects for my second island. I would definitely not be able to juggle both island journals at the same time 😅. There is a good chance that after saying all of this I end up just winging it though 😅😂.

Jewels finally came back in my room and is now laying on my bed ☺️. I think Spanky is busy exploring the house; she’s the explorer of the two and the braver one 😸.

I unfortunately lost one of my days off because I committed to work at another store tomorrow, but it's a whole eleven hour shift. I'm raking in the money.
I had an instance earlier today that I almost worded something poorly, about I thought about it and corrected myself before anyone's feelings were hurt.
I had a nice chat with @Dunquixote and it made me happy. I don't usually reach out to people on forums, but I'm glad I did.
I'm happy about TBTWC starting soon. I'm looking forward to the Mario Kart sessions!

May 15, 2024
  • I finally got around to using Inkscape again! Ended up starting and completing a piece so I can use it in Gran Turismo 7 further down the line. 🤣
  • Feel free to skip this point. I had to drive somewhere so my mother can complete her errands. In the process, I got to see a couple of cars again after a very long time! The first one was a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia which made my eyes turn into the size of pancakes. I was really overjoyed by that since they're so rare around here. The second one breaks the European streak in my car spotting game which was a Honda Integra Type R (DC2)! Haven't seen it in forever too haha. 🚙
  • I bought engine oil that was on sale so I can do an oil change on my father's car eventually. Saved quite a bit of money too in the process. Can't wait to feel satisfied completing the work after doing it so many times on customer cars. 🔧
May 16, 2024
  • I basically got a work period at college, so I was able to make some progress on a couple of assignments and complete some interactive learning modules!
  • The weather was nice today with clear sunny skies! ☀️
  • Feel free to skip this point. Having to drive somewhere yet again, another two cars decided to show up again for me to be happy about. First, it was a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta cruising down the street while I was the one stuck in traffic for once! Secondly, it was another day, another Honda, which was a Honda CR-Z!... Funny how I went from spotting a supercar to a hybrid car lol. 🚗
  • My mom cooked spaghetti for dinner and tasted absolutely delicious! We had to go to a couple of grocery stores prior and managed to take advantage of some discounted items that were on sale. Good thing our efforts were worth it. 😁
  • I'm excited for 2024 TBTWC to start tomorrow! I missed this particular event so much since it was the first forum event I participated in back in 2021. 🎮 I don't know what team I'll be in, but in my heart, I'll always be team Blues Clues. 💙🐾
  • This last point is pretty lengthy, so I'll put it in a spoiler for those who want to read. And no, it's actually not about cars. I've contemplated whether or not to include this point for the past few weeks, but I'm totally fine with it and finally want to let it out. 🥺
May 16 marks one year since I accepted myself in being panromantic with open arms. 🩷💛💙 However, that wasn't the full story... To tell you the truth, it also marks the one year anniversary that I've been in a romantic relationship with @/xSuperMario64x (Bug) and I'm extremely grateful to have him in my life. And don't worry, he's totally fine with me sharing this as we've communicated with each other about this beforehand. 💕

Anyways, it first started out as a simple friendship between me and Bug when we really started interacting with each other in early 2021 as well as exchanging art. We didn't chat with each other much compared to now, but we got along really well.

Come 2022, I remember that I wanted to create a simple livery for Bug since the classic Volkswagen Beetle existed both in GT Sport and Gran Turismo 7. So I did, and Bug really liked it! However, I wanted to make another livery on a separate car being the Volkswagen Beetle Gr.3 going above and beyond with my efforts. Long story short, it took me literally months to create the livery from March to August drawing a huge ton of his OCs on Krita then tracing them over in Inkscape so I can use those svg files in the game. And that doesn't include the other small Inkscape pieces that I made without drawing them out. Throughout the time of making it, I was occasionally giving Bug on updates with my progress while also dubbing it the "art project" at the time on here. Boy, I remember spending numerous nights to get an individual piece done daily back when I had so much free time on my hands! When the time finally came for me to reveal the amazing livery to Bug, he didn't have enough words to describe how much he loved it. 😭 It was also around the time that the 2022 TBT Fair was on, so I remember buying the bluebird of happiness plushie collectible for myself only to selflessly gift it to Bug without payment. I just wanted to see him be happy since he was looking to purchase one, but didn't have enough currency to do so.

One angle isn't enough to show just how much effort I've put into it. There are more unique OCs of his on the other side of the Beetle and the back of it!
White Mountain National Forest_.jpeg

Here's another angle of an online race I did with it last year.
Sardegna - Road Track - C Reverse__6.jpeg

And lastly, a picture where I won an online race against real people!
Gran Turismo® 7_20230916162238.jpg

After, all of that hard work with that livery, we eventually started chatting with each other on discord ever since. We talked about various things whether it'd be our interests, something serious, needing to vent, or just having good vibes. There have been ups and downs, but we still saw each other as great friends (especially since he had to put up with his ex at the time).

During 2023 in February, things started to change a bit for me. I was starting to have a hint of feelings towards Bug one day, but I pushed those feelings away while also denying that I wasn't exactly straight after all (some religious stuff played a role in that). It wasn't until May later that year when I finally admitted my feelings towards him while simultaneously fully accepting my romantic orientation of being pan (and further reflecting eventually that I'm demiromantic). 💓

It was a very special time when Bug and I met each other in person for the very first time ever when he visited Canada for a week in late September. We did a lot of things together such as going karting, watching The Barbie Movie, eating at Jollibee, and getting to play Animal Crossing for the GameCube for the first time. 🍃 I also remember the time when we held each other's hands for the first time ever. 😭

And earlier this year in February, Bug met me in person again and was arguably much better compared to the first time he visited. We went to the auto show together, ate at a few restaurants, and even got to meet @/Xara in person for the first time ever (I will never ever forget that contagious laugh lol)!

So yeah, it's been one year and I'm so grateful to be with someone who genuinely loves me, listens, and tries to understand despite our flaws. Our bond just keeps getting stronger and stronger. Despite all this, I'm still the same person that pops in every once in a while sharing my passions that brings me happiness (especially four-wheeled vehicles lol).

Bug, if you're reading this, I want to say that I love you so very much. Not enough words can describe how much I appreciate you. 💕 Life can be amazing sometimes hanging out with the right people.

I would like to give a shoutout to @/Foreverfox, @/Roxxy, @/-Mars-, @/Midoriya, @/Xara, @/Dunquixote, and @/themysterybidder for being supportive of Bug and I. You guys are awesome. 💙

TL;DR It started out as a friendship with Bug before eventually blooming into something much more romantic and bonding together since. 💓

just came here to say that, yes, today has been a really amazing day and I couldn't be happier. 🥹💕💕✨
as mentioned above, today marks the one year anniversary when our relationship started. Shell has always been so kind and patient with me, even long before we started having feelings for each other. he's always been a really wonderful friend, and now he's an amazing partner as well hehe. 🤭💞
sharing my life with him, I've learned so many valuable lessons and I feel that I've really grown as a person. I've learned to be more patient and mindful; I've learned the value of setting and respecting boundaries; I've learned that having open communication, and listening to understand without becoming reactive or defensive, is crucial for success; I've learned a lot about who he truly is as a person (and love him more for it). but perhaps most importantly, through having a happy and healthy relationship, I've been able to work through my own personal issues and I've come to understand that I deserve someone who will always love me unconditionally, as well as breaking the cycle of toxic behaviour within my own family.
my hypervigilance was almost the end for us, but through Shell's seemingly infinite patience and understanding, I learned that I have to let go of that hypervigilance and allow myself to be vulnerable in order to really let our relationship bloom. and that it has; I'm so appreciative to have someone whom I can feel totally vulnerable and safe with. 💜
he has been a great role model for me, and I couldn't thank him enough for that. he and I have learned a lot from each other, and we've been growing together, and I think that's so lovely. relationships are already so difficult to maintain, and being long distance (as well as other complications) makes it even more difficult. but we've gotten through it all, and we've come out of our struggles appreciating each other even more. through all the ups and downs, I wouldn't want it any other way. 💕

happy anniversary to my dearly beloved @/Shellzilla_515, thank you for being such an amazing person. I will always love you! 🥰💓

edit: not enough words hehehe

Last edited:
This last point is pretty lengthy, so I'll put it in a spoiler for those who want to read. And no, it's actually not about cars. I've contemplated whether or not to include this point for the past few weeks, but I'm totally fine with it and finally want to let it out. 🥺
May 16 marks one year since I accepted myself in being panromantic with open arms. 🩷💛💙 However, that wasn't the full story... To tell you the truth, it also marks the one year anniversary that I've been in a romantic relationship with @/xSuperMario64x (Bug) and I'm extremely grateful to have him in my life. And don't worry, he's totally fine with me sharing this as we've communicated with each other about this beforehand. 💕

Anyways, it first started out as a simple friendship between me and Bug when we really started interacting with each other in early 2021 as well as exchanging art. We didn't chat with each other much compared to now, but we got along really well.

Come 2022, I remember that I wanted to create a simple livery for Bug since the classic Volkswagen Beetle existed both in GT Sport and Gran Turismo 7. So I did, and Bug really liked it! However, I wanted to make another livery on a separate car being the Volkswagen Beetle Gr.3 going above and beyond with my efforts. Long story short, it took me literally months to create the livery from March to August drawing a huge ton of his OCs on Krita then tracing them over in Inkscape so I can use those svg files in the game. And that doesn't include the other small Inkscape pieces that I made without drawing them out. Throughout the time of making it, I was occasionally giving Bug on updates with my progress while also dubbing it the "art project" at the time on here. Boy, I remember spending numerous nights to get an individual piece done daily back when I had so much free time on my hands! When the time finally came for me to reveal the amazing livery to Bug, he didn't have enough words to describe how much he loved it. 😭 It was also around the time that the 2022 TBT Fair was on, so I remember buying the bluebird of happiness plushie collectible for myself only to selflessly gift it to Bug without payment. I just wanted to see him be happy since he was looking to purchase one, but didn't have enough currency to do so.

After, all of that hard work with that livery, we eventually started chatting with each other on discord ever since. We talked about various things whether it'd be our interests, something serious, needing to vent, or just having good vibes. There have been ups and downs, but we still saw each other as great friends (especially since he had to put up with his ex at the time).

During 2023 in February, things started to change a bit for me. I was starting to have a hint of feelings towards Bug one day, but I pushed those feelings away while also denying that I wasn't exactly straight after all (some religious stuff played a role in that). It wasn't until May later that year when I finally admitted my feelings towards him while simultaneously fully accepting my romantic orientation of being pan (and further reflecting eventually that I'm demiromantic). 💓

It was a very special time when Bug and I met each other in person for the very first time ever when he visited Canada for a week in late September. We did a lot of things together such as going karting, watching The Barbie Movie, eating at Jollibee, and getting to play Animal Crossing for the GameCube for the first time. 🍃 I also remember the time when we held each other's hands for the first time ever. 😭

And earlier this year in February, Bug met me in person again and was arguably much better compared to the first time he visited. We went to the auto show together, ate at a few restaurants, and even got to meet @/Xara in person for the first time ever (I will never ever forget that contagious laugh lol)!

So yeah, it's been one year and I'm so grateful to be with someone who genuinely loves me, listens, and tries to understand despite our flaws. Our bond just keeps getting stronger and stronger. Despite all this, I'm still the same person that pops in every once in a while sharing my passions that brings me happiness (especially four-wheeled vehicles lol).

Bug, if you're reading this, I want to say that I love you so very much. Not enough words can describe how much I appreciate you. 💕 Life can be amazing sometimes hanging out with the right people.

I would like to give a shoutout to @/Foreverfox, @/Roxxy, @/-Mars-, @/Midoriya, @/Xara, @/Dunquixote, and @/themysterybidder for being supportive of Bug and I. You guys are awesome. 💙

TL;DR It started out as a friendship with Bug before eventually blooming into something much more romantic and bonding together since. 💓
just came here to say that, yes, today has been a really amazing day and I couldn't be happier. 🥹💕💕✨
as mentioned above, today marks the one year anniversary when our relationship started. Shell has always been so kind and patient with me, even long before we started having feelings for each other. he's always been a really wonderful friend, and now he's an amazing partner as well hehe. 🤭💞
sharing my life with him, I've learned so many valuable lessons and I feel that I've really grown as a person. I've learned to be more patient and mindful; I've learned the value of setting and respecting boundaries; I've learned that having open communication, and listening to understand without becoming reactive or defensive, is crucial for success; I've learned a lot about who he truly is as a person (and love him more for it). but perhaps most importantly, through having a happy and healthy relationship, I've been able to work through my own personal issues and I've come to understand that I deserve someone who will always love me unconditionally, as well as breaking the cycle of toxic behaviour within my own family.
my hypervigilance was almost the end for us, but through Shell's seemingly infinite patience and understanding, I learned that I have to let go of that hypervigilance and allow myself to be vulnerable in order to really let our relationship bloom. and that it has; I'm so appreciative to have someone whom I can feel totally vulnerable and safe with. 💜
he has been a great role model for me, and I couldn't thank him enough for that. he and I have learned a lot from each other, and we've been growing together, and I think that's so lovely. relationships are already so difficult to maintain, and being long distance (as well as other complications) makes it even more difficult. but we've gotten through it all, and we've come out of our struggles appreciating each other even more. through all the ups and downs, I wouldn't want it any other way. 💕

happy anniversary to my dearly beloved @/Shellzilla_515, thank you for being such an amazing person. I will always love you! 🥰💓

love you both, i’m so happy for you guys !! 💗

Today was pretty uneventful, but I asked my dad about the guardianship paperwork since I noticed a few weeks ago that it was missing from the counter. He told me that it was the process of getting looked through by the guardianship lawyer. 💖💕

Also, this was a couple of weeks ago, but I’m gonna say it anyway: even though I’m in the process of writing some books (which may just be rough draft anyway), I started a Google document where I will be out lining and planning my possible future books. ^-^

I got up early today and feel great! I'm having coffee while listening to some Haikyu tunes. Excited to go to the gym later today and exercise some more. Also looking forward to the Stars @ Avalanche game tonight. Last, but not least, @Mimi Cheems and I played Demon Slayer Sweep The Board again last night, and I won this time! It was close, but I was able to pull ahead for the victory. 🥳

OVfzZUB.jpg

qys7AYH.jpg

OlJFpyl.jpg

- My midsem exam is done! Now only one assignment and the final exams to go for this semester! I don't think I did as well as my last one, but not too bad hopefully? I've been struggling with motivation and ended up cramming way too last minute. I'm just honestly glad it's done now. I'm running on 3 hours of sleep and chocolate right now.

- Speaking of, I bought myself some mint chocolate as a reward!

- Played some genshin, really enjoying going back and doing the Tsurumi Island quest. Also played with my partner for a while trying to find chests for them, as well as a couple rounds of Windtrace.

- Hung out with my mum for a while, and bought some new plants for the front garden.

May 15, 2024
  • I finally got around to using Inkscape again! Ended up starting and completing a piece so I can use it in Gran Turismo 7 further down the line. 🤣
  • Feel free to skip this point. I had to drive somewhere so my mother can complete her errands. In the process, I got to see a couple of cars again after a very long time! The first one was a Volkswagen Karmann Ghia which made my eyes turn into the size of pancakes. I was really overjoyed by that since they're so rare around here. The second one breaks the European streak in my car spotting game which was a Honda Integra Type R (DC2)! Haven't seen it in forever too haha. 🚙
  • I bought engine oil that was on sale so I can do an oil change on my father's car eventually. Saved quite a bit of money too in the process. Can't wait to feel satisfied completing the work after doing it so many times on customer cars. 🔧
May 16, 2024
  • I basically got a work period at college, so I was able to make some progress on a couple of assignments and complete some interactive learning modules!
  • The weather was nice today with clear sunny skies! ☀️
  • Feel free to skip this point. Having to drive somewhere yet again, another two cars decided to show up again for me to be happy about. First, it was a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta cruising down the street while I was the one stuck in traffic for once! Secondly, it was another day, another Honda, which was a Honda CR-Z!... Funny how I went from spotting a supercar to a hybrid car lol. 🚗
  • My mom cooked spaghetti for dinner and tasted absolutely delicious! We had to go to a couple of grocery stores prior and managed to take advantage of some discounted items that were on sale. Good thing our efforts were worth it. 😁
  • I'm excited for 2024 TBTWC to start tomorrow! I missed this particular event so much since it was the first forum event I participated in back in 2021. 🎮 I don't know what team I'll be in, but in my heart, I'll always be team Blues Clues. 💙🐾
  • This last point is pretty lengthy, so I'll put it in a spoiler for those who want to read. And no, it's actually not about cars. I've contemplated whether or not to include this point for the past few weeks, but I'm totally fine with it and finally want to let it out. 🥺

One angle isn't enough to show just how much effort I've put into it. There are more unique OCs of his on the other side of the Beetle and the back of it!
View attachment 560468

Here's another angle of an online race I did with it last year.
View attachment 560470

And lastly, a picture where I won an online race against real people!
View attachment 560471

This made me tear up, I'm so happy for you guys 🥹💚 Happy Anniversary, and all the best for the years to come!!

my teacher finally responded~!! And has given me until the end of the month to finish my assessment~!

Also, been playing Pokemon scarlet more recentl as I never finished it (dont have the dlc's yet) so thats been more fun~! :D
Also found a lovely song called Soldier, poet, king by The Oh Hellos and i am in love.
Decided to watch this short animation that I didnt finish called The Wingfeather Saga

Sweet! I can't wait for when you purchase it... I want to see what you think about a certain kid there once you finish the DLC!
ooh can't wait~

Once I do, I'll do my best to remind myself to come back and express my feelings/thoughts about it :D

Waiting for payday like:
Screenshot 2024-05-17 21.16.02.png
Screenshot 2024-05-17 21.17.40.png

I think I have like another week

There's two dlc's right?

Happy anniversary! 🥳 I’m so happy for you both ☺️💜💜💜.

Today I’m feeling much better than I was yesterday; I just took my medicine so my mood should be better yet still.

Spanky snuggled with me under the blankets a little today ☺️.

Tomorrow afternoon I should be hearing back from the repair shop :D; I’m a little nervous but I’m mostly relieved since i got myself assuming nothing goes wrong. I never want this to happen again.

My Kazuya amiibo came today :D.

IMG_7311.jpeg

I think now I have most of my favorite characters minus the Pokemon amiibos and other Splatoon amiibos. I saw on Play-Asia there was a female corrin amiibo too 👀. I still really want that loot goblin amiibo. I’m in no hurry to look for it though, but I’ll probably be looking around Christmas for it. I kinda want to be done with amiibos but I’ll probably add more to my wish list in the end 😅 since there are still some I’m interested in. I’d love it if they made a Judd and lil’ Judd amiibo sometime 👀. One cat amiibo is not enough 😼😸; I was very lucky to even find the Monster Hunter one since I have never seen it anywhere; I may have seen it at a convention but it was even more expensive than it was on amazon.

I’m happy because I heard back from @mocha. and that she and her kitty are both doing okay.

I received a really kind reply from @skarmoury in another thread and it made me happy she felt the same way about playing Splatoon with me & @Aquilla ☺️. I hope I can play more Splatoon with them soon once I get my switch back :D. Last time made me laugh so much with all the booyah bombs; just remembering the matches make me smile (I can’t say the same for the people on the opposite team though 😅😂).

Jewels was playing with a fuzzy ball in my bathroom a bit ago; always makes me happy watching and hearing her play ☺️

Yesterday in Genshin, I won as the hunter (even though I had no idea what I was doing that time. I was trying a different abililty out). I really like this mode even though I hate being forced to do coop. I want to do coop because I want to. I quit some other games in the past because part of their dailies required you to do coop in order to get the summon currency reward. The coop events in Genshin has been pretty fun though, as much as I hate ti admit it.

IMG_0372.png

That’s it for now! I hope everyone had a great day today ☺️.

Back