• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 10.1.2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
eM25SEx.png

Hey guys. It's Justin here to welcome you to the very first Bell Tree Direct! To explain, this is an idea we came up with to announce and release new items, features, boards, and anything else new on The Bell Tree. Whenever we have a couple of new announcements, we'll post one of these. The inspiration should be obvious. :)

Today's installment is on the tame side, but in the future we'll have more themed editions. I do hear there is a spooky holiday coming up soon! So anyway, let's dive into what's new this week on The Bell Tree:

Even More Modern Animal Crossing Avatars
If you've checked out the Avatar Gallery on The Bell Tree anytime in the past month or two, you've hopefully noticed an ever growing series of new Modern Animal Crossing Avatars using New Leaf character art. We've got another ten brand new avatars up in the gallery as of today, so feel free to go check it out and use one! Once again, you can thank Thunder for his continuing hard work on these avatars.

PJh6icD.png

Introducing Fruit Collectibles (Starting with Pear)
We've been teasing this for a while now with the polls that I recently ran in the New Leaf board. The poll asked which of the five main fruit is the best. Some of you speculated that the vote would choose which fruit we create as a collectible, but we're actually making all five of them.

So what's the vote for then? Pricing and rarity! Just like the Japanese Logo collectibles, the five fruits will range between low and high price points, and the higher priced ones may have limited stock as well. Obviously, the more popular fruits from the poll will hit the higher price points. Here are the final Fruit Collectible poll results:

NiEoEkk.png

lilBB4D.png

The first Fruit to hit the TBT Shop is the Pear Collectible as of... right now under the Collectibles tab! Go! It was the weakest contender in the Poll and has a very low price accordingly. Stay tuned for the next Fruit soon in another Bell Tree Direct.

October's Monthly Birthstone (Opal)
Last month we started a new Monthly Birthstone collectible series with the September Sapphire item. Appropriately so, the October birthstone Opal is now available for purchase in the TBT Shop under the Collectibles tab right... now! Don't worry if you can't afford it yet, you have the entire month to save up. Remember that the birthstone will leave the Shop at the end of the month, just like the September stone.

[Cycling] Prefix in Villager Trading Plaza

And now a word from Thunder regarding the Villager board...

Hoy, Thunder here. Per popular request, we'll be adding a cycling tag to the Villager Trading Plaza. In case you're unaware of how it works, Cycling threads are used for the adoption of multiple villagers, as opposed to one-off threads that are used for exchanging a single villager.

MeM1FbH.png

Shop Restocking
Finally, the Shop has been restocked a bit to celebrate the new additions announced today. If you've been waiting for something to come into stock, now might be a good time to check before it's gone again.

Editor's Note: We've been planning this since Friday. Complete coincidence this fell on the same day of the actual Nintendo Direct. o_O We're psychic.

I JUST SAW RCKYS FACE AND THATS ALL I CARE ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

SENK U THUNDER I LOVE U I LOVE ALL MY EXES

Last edited:
Omg restock of everything *goes on shopping spree*. Title letters collection finally complete, is there a way to make them appear in order?

Justin where is our X&Y trailer!? :p

Poop, now I have to choose between my Pyroar avatar or the very fancy looking Hopper avatar... How much longer 'til August, I want my Birthstone Collectible! (Love the idea of Bell Tree Directs by the way!)

MY COLLECTABLES ARE PRETTY WOOP

- - - Post Merge - - -

IM SO POOR

I have so much bells its ridiculous
time to buy things haha
Im just waiting for my birth stone emerald :3

Last edited:
Yay more collectables! To be honest, Septembers Sapphire is the best of all the months.

(I think we need ice cream to go with our cake collectables)

I was originally waiting for the June birthstone, (Pearl I think..?) but I just had to get a opal when I saw how pretty it was!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back