• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TYOSHI90

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Tyoshi has decided to step down from his job as Global Mod. Thank you Tyoshi for everyhting, we couldn't do it without you.

^_^

If so can I be the new one??

;) Please.

BULERIAS said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
Justin125 said:
If so can I be the new one?? ;) Please.
I would like to be one also...I hope I could be one
We won't be having any new mods for now.
Yup, and if we do, though, it'll definetly be some Sage, even though we don't think that Pikmin042 can do crap because he "flames" people and now he got suspended because some half-witted kid decided to make an alt account, then leave this place, then come back, all the while saying I should go out more and flaming me.

ohh. too bad, oh well, hope you find a new one soon *cough* and yeah. see ya around tyoshi.

ZERO_13 said:
ohh. too bad, oh well, hope you find a new one soon *cough* and yeah. see ya around tyoshi.
Did I hear a "MAKE ME A MOD, PLEASE IT'S ALL I NEED IS JUST TO BE A MOD EVEN THOUGH IT'S JUST A POWER GIVEN BY SOME GUY WHO DECIDED TO MAKE A MESSAGE BOARD ONE DAY AND NOW IT SEEMS LIKE HE DECIDES THE STATUS OF PEOPLE CREATED EQUAL AND YEAH..." under that cough?

Back