• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Staff Member

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Congratulations to OddCrazyMe. Today is a special day because OddCrazMe is the first addition to our staff team in two years! Over this time our needs and expectations have improved drastically. OCM has proved to be a dedicated member, a respectful person, and a hard worker. Out of all of our members, he is at the top of the list for helping with the website more than anyone else. Speaking of the site, we realize it has been slow and uneventful. There have been many plans and there are many things that are in stages that require just finishing touches. I can't talk about deadlines because it has been like this for some time, but I hope the staff's new addition will help.

We have been planning this promotion for quite some time and OCM was aware. The group Local Mod has been replaced with Staff Trainee. When OCM has learned most of the things he needs to know, he will be moved to the Global Mod group. This will be our process from now on. Welcome OddCrazyMe. =)

Looks like I'm late to the congrats thread.

Congratulations, Odd. Glad to have you onboard.

Back