I resign.

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I am resigning as admin of TBT.

What a ride this has been. No amount of words can describe all the wackiness and awesomeness of the last few years. Oh, I remember my first few months as an admin... remember TBT back then? Some of you do, most of you don't. There are few "original" members still active...

But I digress. I honestly don't know what I can say here. I'm not gonna go all-out and write a thousand word post. Instead, I'll use one word to describe what I'm feeling right now.

Thanks.

Thanks, guys. Without you, TBT wouldn't be TBT. I can't list your names because there are simply too many awesome people here. But you know who you are. ;)

I'm not leaving TBT, but I obviously won't be on as much. No more staff stuff for me; all that's behind me. It's a bittersweet feeling... on one hand, I'm putting a lot of stuff behind me. A lot of great stuff. But on the other hand, the future's looking great, and I can't wait for it.

In any case... the reasons for my resignation? Lack of time, and tiredness. You guys know me... I'm in the middle of a lot stuff right now. It's tough to find the time to moderate TBT. The second reason? I'm just... tired of the same old, same old. I need a little change. A break. Surely you guys know what I mean.

I feel like I should write more, but I can't, for some reason. So instead of dragging this on, I'll say it again...

Thanks, everyone.

Bulerias
TBT Admin
March 3rd, 2005 - July 28th, 2008

Bul...

Wow...well, I really hope you don't drift away too quickly, and I really do hope you stick around. This is quite a shock, but it's your decision, and I know you. You've got your reasons behind this.

Without you as an Admin...I really just don't know what direction TBT will go. But I'm prepared to stick around and see.

The only thing I can say in response to this, my friend, is

Thank You.

And good luck with whatever it is you're up to.

He really resigned back in May, so everyone calm down. This was planned and he hasn't been an acting Admin for a while, it's just official now.

About time it's been made official.

Thanks for everything Bul. You've been an awesome member of the staff both before and after I became a staff member.

And I'll keep Lil' Jeremy over here in line. ; D

TBT will miss your unbiased level-headed leadership. At least, I know I will.
:'(

See you around.

:gyroidsurprised: .......This place is slowly dieing.....every ones leaving... Thank you bul for everything.... im glad you were our admin.

sunate said:
:gyroidsurprised: .......This place is slowly dieing.....every ones leaving... Thank you bul for everything.... im glad you were our admin.
Don't worry about TBT dieing. The staff still has an arsenal of awesome stuff to hand out by the end of this year.

Especially with the City Folk being announced and our merge with AC4Life.

OddCrazyMe said:
sunate said:
Don't worry about TBT dieing. The staff still has an arsenal of awesome stuff to hand out by the end of this year.

Especially with the City Folk being announced and our merge with AC4Life.
Yep. I have no doubts that TBT will continue just fine. Things'll be different, but that's OK.

.....no one from the ac4life forums is really even here. I mean idk i just things are going for the worse right now.

sunate said:
Wow, are you insane? The only difference between now and before is that Bulerias's name is a darker color and he'll get slightly less PMs.

stormcommander said:
sunate said:
Wow, are you insane? The only difference between now and before is that Bulerias's name is a darker color and he'll get slightly less PMs.
Yeah, pretty much. I'll also be doing no staff work, but that's obvious.

TBT is nowhere near dying.

Back