• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bell Tree Fair Prizes Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
Check out the shop to purchase the raffle and real-world prizes with your TBTF tickets! And as always, exclusive Fair collectibles are also available.

You can find more information about the prizes here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?244476-Prize-Booth

If you purchased a raffle or real-world item form the shop, leave it in your inventory and you will be entered into the raffle or contacted about how to have it shipped to you.

I personally recommend the awesome leaf pillow Kaiaa made or the prize pack.

I really want to buy the prize pack! Need to save up more tickets. :eek:

I want the prize pack too! but the shipping cost to me (who lives in South East Asia) might be expensive :(

I personally recommend the awesome leaf pillow Kaiaa made or the prize pack (which ships worldwide).
Wait, it can ship worldwide now? Still says U.S. only lol.
Sorry, this is the first time I have seen it mentioned worldwide.

Last edited:
Wait, it can ship worldwide now? Still says U.S. only lol.

The prize pack ships worldwide, not the pillow. We could possibly offer an option for people out of the US to pay for the shipping of the "US only" items. Would anyone be interested in that?

The prize pack ships worldwide, not the pillow. We could possibly offer an option for people out of the US to pay for the shipping of the "US only" items. Would anyone be interested in that?
Aw. So close.
Depends on the costs. I wouldn't mind if its not too much to New Zealand.
I'm interesting in the pillow.

Last edited:
Dang, why I live in Spain and not in the uk TT

I think it's a great idea! But only to places that the coin are dollars or pounds, no? U.U

I checked out the shop before seeing this post. lol Also I don't have many tickets at all and I really want more tickets, is there a code to send/receive tickets?

depends on the payment method and the costs :D

I checked out the shop before seeing this post. lol Also I don't have many tickets at all and I really want more tickets, is there a code to send/receive tickets?

Not really haha. They might announce one on Twitter like they said at the top of the page by the other annoucments, but that's a possible not-100%-gonna-happen thing. Just keep entering contests/events and everything like that and you'll get tickets.

I don't know, she could have hired child labor in a sweat shop for all I know.

This is great, because I'm pretty sure she said she was a substitute teacher.

This is great, because I'm pretty sure she said she was a substitute teacher.

Wow I was thinking about going there, but I was like "na that's mean" but u went there

Also, can you only buy one of each prize? Like you cant add more than one to your cart / inventory?

[shakes fist at kaiaa] (; ̄Д ̄) shame on u

the prizes are sweet but i doubt my mom would let me give my address to internet strangers to send me things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back