• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

When should we observe TBT's birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
The Bell Tree is turning 5 soon! But we've never really had a consensus on the date of the birthday.

It was created in November, but opened in December. Which do you think should be considered the birthday?

November 7, 2004: I create the InvisionFree board.
December 2, 2004: The board is open to a select few (few days later registered members can invite).
December 19/20, 2004: The Bell Tree is open to the public. (not exactly sure on the date yet)

edit: had to remake thread, I forgot the No Opinion option in the other one

November 7th.

If you created the InvisionFree board on that day, then that's the day it was born.

RockmanEXE said:
November 7th.

If you created the InvisionFree board on that day, then that's the day it was born.
More like it was in its egg, not yet hatched, lol.

stormcommander said:
RockmanEXE said:
November 7th.

More like it was in its egg, not yet hatched, lol.
That's what I'm saying.

It seems appropriate to me.

I say the technical day. Can we do something special for the 5th Anniversary of TBT like a SPECIAL Forum skin?

MasterM64 said:
I say the technical day. Can we do something special for the 5th Anniversary of TBT like a SPECIAL Forum skin?
The staff are already planning something.

Well if it's the 4th there will be less time to plan lol. I doubt it will be that big. But we also have 1million posts coming up!

stormcommander said:
Well if it's the 4th there will be less time to plan lol. I doubt it will be that big. But we also have 1million posts coming up!
That reminds me, will there be an event for halloween this year?

December 19th!

<small><small><small><small><small>november 7th- is makin the baby
december 2nd- inside the stomach
and december 19th- birth day!
lol
</small></small></small></small></small>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back