• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

United States H: Ankha, Fang, Vivian more! W: Cookie, Marina, Sanrio, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evetype

Bang Dream!
Bells
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (49) +
- Eng/US cards only please! If you need a picture, please let me know! I won't need one, I'm trusting you.
- WA is only for Sanrio.

Need:

34 - kiki

FbJxJRu.gif137 - Cookie
160 - Pekoe

234 - Marina

JP Sanrio s2 - Marty
JP Sanrio s3 - Etoile
Maybe the stickers!

e-reader cards! show me any, no npcs

Have:
tumblr_inline_o2cgn5x7SN1qzb5w4_75sq.gif046 - Winnie
055 - Snake
tumblr_inline_o2cgdtGcxN1qzb5w4_75sq.gif059 - Nate (has white spots on top)
076 - Lionel
089 - Diana

161 - Teddy
188 - Ankha x2 : will only trade for 2 charas, sanrio is any

217 - Jingle
241 - Hans

338 - Fang : will only trade for 2 charas, sanrio is any

I have WA cards ( tumblr_inline_o2cgxz1eRl1qzb5w4_75sq.gif01 - Vivian) and any of these cards (or/and above) can be traded for Sanrio.

Last edited:
Are you only trading your WA cards for Sanrio? I have Marshall and am interested in Vivian. Let me know!

Hi! Came back and it turns out I need some more. New Horizons is so good I can't pass this up...

Marshal for Beau

Hi! I have an extra Marshal! Could I trade it for your Beau?

Would you want to trade Kyle for Moe?

Hi! I'm hoping to get Skye. I have Cookie (137). Are you willing to trade? :)

Hi! I'm hoping to get Skye. I have Cookie (137). Are you willing to trade? :)

i’m sorry this is such a late reply, but i don’t really want to trade the more popular characters for just one. i would really like an extra not-so popular character, like Moe added on... i don’t have enough cards to really trade 1 for 1, i’m really sorry. please know this is a really nice trade and i’m more than sure someone else could pm...

- - - Post Merge - - -

however, if anyone is willing to trade my winnie and walker for kidd, moe, pashmina, or papi. i can totally trade one for one on any of those.

Last edited:
Happy New Year! Haven't been on this site in awhile.. but I was cleaning up my storage and found some cards that call for a potential trade! :-D

I have Bob and Pietro, how do they sound for Skye and Stitches?

EDIT~
I'm also willing to throw in 9+ cards on top of Bob and Pietro just for those 2. (Marcie,Patty,Maelle,Hippeux,Boone,Rocket,Samson, Chevre, and Ed!)

Last edited:
Happy New Year! Haven't been on this site in awhile.. but I was cleaning up my storage and found some cards that call for a potential trade! :-D

I have Bob and Pietro, how do they sound for Skye and Stitches?

EDIT~
I'm also willing to throw in 9+ cards on top of Bob and Pietro just for those 2. (Marcie,Patty,Maelle,Hippeux,Boone,Rocket,Samson, Chevre, and Ed!)

I can do both Bob and Pietro for Skye, none of those extra ones are interesting. Thank you for the offer, let me know if you get different cards!

Edit: I could do Kyle, Walker, Winnie, or Tom Nook for either one! Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back