• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop [SWSH] Pokémon Shop (IV/HA/EM/Apricorn Breeds)

I'm looking for a Ponyta w/ Pastel Veil. Preferably 5IV-6IV. Do you have one?

I probably have some 3-5iv rejects here for 10btb each. if you want me to, i can breed you a flawless 5iv missing spAtk, Jolly or Adamant one with Pastel Veil for 30btb? let me know ^^

Last edited:
I probably have some 3-5iv rejects here for 10btb each. if you want me to, i can breed you a flawless 5iv missing spAtk, Jolly or Adamant one with Pastel Veil for 30btb? let me know ^^

I ended up finding one but am now interested in your Mareanie with regenerator ability Would need a 5IV or 6IV just for breeding. Trying to get a shiny... lmk if you have one.

I ended up finding one but am now interested in your Mareanie with regenerator ability Would need a 5IV or 6IV just for breeding. Trying to get a shiny... lmk if you have one.

I do have 3-5 iv flawed rejects or can breed flawless spread 5 iv ones.
Let me know which ones you want, or if you don't mind.

Also, it seems like I'm not usually around at the times when you are online, hopefully we can find a good time for both to trade

I do have 3-5 iv flawed rejects or can breed flawless spread 5 iv ones.
Let me know which ones you want, or if you don't mind.

Also, it seems like I'm not usually around at the times when you are online, hopefully we can find a good time for both to trade

ill have a flawed 5iv regen one for 10tbt?

Could I get HA Hatenna, HA rookiedie, HA maraenie, HA milcery, and HA ponyta breedjects please?

would 20 tbt each be okay?

Could I get HA Hatenna, HA rookiedie, HA maraenie, HA milcery, and HA ponyta breedjects please?

would 20 tbt each be okay?

sure, i have them all here, 10btb each would be fine. let me know the code when you're ready and i'll try to come online.

hi there, im very interested in an ha rokidee, ha applin, ha hatenna, ha ponyta, ha mr. mime, and ha snom breedject! would 10tbt per breedject be alright with you?

hi there, im very interested in an ha rokidee, ha applin, ha hatenna, ha ponyta, ha mr. mime, and ha snom breedject! would 10tbt per breedject be alright with you?

thanks a lot for the trade ^^

Last edited:
Back