• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Long time Animal Crossing player, new Bell Tree Forums member :)

grooviestbaby

🌸 Island Resident 🌸
Bells
Dreamy Easter Egg
Christmas Candy
Aurora Sky
Snow Bunny
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Orange Balloon
Isabelle
Lucky
Swamp Potion
Yellow Candy
hello everyone! I've lurked on this site for as long as I can remember, but since New Horizons is on the cusp of releasing I figured I would actually make an account, haha :blush: I've been playing and loving Animal Crossing since the gamecube version first came out!! nothing makes me happier than this series, it's the best! can't wait to enjoy the new game with all of you :)

Welcome to The Bell Tree Forums! Hope you like your stay here!

Welcome over, glad you're finally here to add to these forums!!! Your signature, so sweet <3

Welcome over, glad you're finally here to add to these forums!!! Your signature, so sweet <3

aww, bless your heart, haha! I really appreciate that :blush: i'm having a lot of fun but having trouble understanding a few things, lmaoooo

and YES! its like my favorite quote :')

Ah welcome!! :)

I made on account on here a year back to do some trading and I literally came back on this a few days ago because of New Horizon also!

Hope we can be friends :)

Ah welcome!! :)

I made on account on here a year back to do some trading and I literally came back on this a few days ago because of New Horizon also!

Hope we can be friends :)

awww! that's so rad! we joined very close in proximity to each other :') I would be so honored to be friends! my name is Kaitlin ^-^ im super new at all this but im getting more accustomed :blush:

aww my name is Halima. And haha don’t worry, I’m not sure how half these things work on this site haha

awww! that's so rad! we joined very close in proximity to each other :') I would be so honored to be friends! my name is Kaitlin ^-^ im super new at all this but im getting more accustomed :blush:

it's so nice to meet you, Halima ☺️ That's such a pretty name ^-^ Lmaooo we'll learn as we go along!! :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome to the forums

thanks a bunch, 8bit!! i appreciate it a lot :')

Back