• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Announcement Regarding User Titles

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
Don't waste Bells on user titles any more because they will be free in a few days. This is because of the glitch where it resets if you edit your profile. We will also likely be changing the colored user titles to a timed thing, yet cheaper (for example, buy a color for x days).

Can?t you just keep the unlimited days, and just make it more expensive?
And make the x days cheaper?
I personally dislike the idea of x days, I don?t see a use for it, it?s just more work to do.

I like that the user titles will be free but disappointed that adding color to the user title will be a "timed" thing but seriously, you can't make everything perfect.

not to be rude but its just a timing like no big deal its just pixels and a colored user title on the internet like there are much better things to complain about irl i just don't see the big deal about colored user titles i mean to be honest, it's not like anyone really goes through every member on the forum and reads their user title and takes note of their color.

well at least i dont, in fact i dont even read user titles so maybe that's why i dont care? idk i just dont see whats so bad about making them timed.

Yay, I was just going to buy a title ^^ I like the idea of a timed color change/making it cheaper, because I like to change the color with my sig/avatar every so often.

Can?t you just keep the unlimited days, and just make it more expensive?
And make the x days cheaper?
I personally dislike the idea of x days, I don?t see a use for it, it?s just more work to do.

Yes, I'll probably do that actually.

I'll be fine with this change as long as my current user title isn't reset and I have to go through the color a day thing. I just want my user title that I currently have now to stay as it is and I prefer it not get reset.

Hmm, not really keen on the colour being timed, it makes it feel like it's a waste paying for it when it'l only disappear after a while XD Plus I already paid for it with the understanding that it would stay :/

I just edited my profile through the profile page and about me bit, instead of the settings way and it kept my title.

Back