• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

`Jason's Gallery`

Jas0n

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Lump of Coal
Dark Candy
Blue Mote of Flame
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Blue Feather
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Trophy
`Jason's Gallery`

11l520m.png

So I thought it was about time I made a gallery to display my signatures and such, rather than constantly flooding the forum every time I make something new.

If you want me to make you a signature feel free to ask but I can't guarantee that I'll make it, depends on whether I feel like it at the time.

Since the move to the vBulletin forum and the new 30 image per post limit I've had to cut a lot of my work out of the gallery, the only work left is ones that I felt were most appropriate to their specific sections.

Most Recent Sig:
SpySig.png

Warning: Spoilers contain lots of images.
The majority of these sigs were made a number of years ago, after which I took a break from making any kind of signatures and focused on web design instead.
jas0nbanner2.gif

WhiteExplosion.gif

LucarioSignature-1.gif

ObitoSig.png
I started making sigs again about a year later, that's where this next set of sigs begin:
MaybeImDreaming2.png

TySig3.png

Surskit1.png

Aion-Sig.png
And now we get to present date, all of the work listed below here have been made over the last 2 years.
Chikorita.png

AndyRapidash.png

SquirtleSig2.png

Scribblenauts.png

Teddy.png

Mukanim-1.gif

SlowkingTrikki.png

Asura.png

Arise.png

Bioshock.png

Last edited:
I really like all of it. You've improved greatly and I still think you were good in your early stages,

Dude, Your awesome at this. Time to add this to the Signature Gallery list!

I still say that you should be taking requests. Man, you're good. Honestly, you should do something for websites and whatnot.

I absolutely love the Obito siggy. <123456789

Great job on your work. It's real nice. Even your older signatures are wonderful. I look forward to more collaboration work between the two of us.

Thunderstruck said:
Jas0n said:
i remember this one =D Man, i miss chatting in Toast, lol.
Feel free to PM me for my MSN ;P

@Alfred: As I said, if I ever feel like making a sig and not sure what to do, I will take a request or two, but I don't ever feel like dedicating the time or effort to doing it full-time, and besides, my sigs suck without inspiration ;P

@Everyone else: Ty :)

Idk what sig to make next.. I kinda wanna try making another one of these real life pokemon sigs
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
TorterraRealism1.png
</div>
.. but I also have an idea to do a Muk sig with animated poison bubbles, though I don't know whether I'd be able to pull the animation off. I haven't done animation for ages.

Thoughts? ;D

Try make a real life pokemon signature, I love it.
Maybe try a water type pokemon in the water?

Well I decided to go with the Muk sig.. My first time doing animation in years xD

There was some colour loss in the animated version, so I made a non-animated version too.

Non-Animated:
Mukanim.png

Animated:
Mukanim-1.gif

Thoughts?

The animation is a bit joggy, but that's because I haven't done animation in forever and I didn't want to spend ages piecing all the frames together perfectly xD

I remember you showing me your old sigs on MSN :p . Did you ever find your first ever signature?

I love the Muk one. The animation is very smooth. Excellent work.

And just for lols I guess I'll post this here:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
2vaxyxt.gif
</div>

I made it nearly a year ago (with a touch pad ;P) in Flash and never finished it. Now that I have a graphics tablet I wanna get back into this kind of Flash animation, considering it'll be easier to draw the frames.

Back