Aeri's Trainer Card Store.

emm.. so who do i give the money to? and who will send my the card? i already sent half the payment :S

Send it to FillFall when he has done ok? And don't bump the shop so much. We'll get in trouble..

Just wait. Got some bad quality templates from Aeri -.-

What the hell? They're good quality for me. I use paint so that might be the issue. Idk.
Anyway posting this at college. I will be back on the 15th and I will be showing off some new stuff I came up with, along with card styles.

Send it to FillFall when he has done ok? And don't bump the shop so much. We'll get in trouble..

What the hell? They're good quality for me. I use paint so that might be the issue. Idk.
Anyway posting this at college. I will be back on the 15th and I will be showing off some new stuff I came up with, along with card styles.
Could you just reupload the images with another site?

Ok ok, last bump.. can you change Stoutland Male for Gliscor Femal and change Tranquil for swellow male ?? if its ok?

@9000 You are impossible, you don't have to bump so often. I read what you write, but we have some issues. Instead of bumping every day, you can read what we post and then if you have a brain you will understand.

INTERNET IS BACK.

I must apologise to you Over 9000. I was suddenly cut off and since I didn't have your order without looking online I was unable to do it. But I will get to it now.

All I ask is you repost it for me. Making sure you put in EVERYTHING which you need and want because I don't wanna be chasing it up. I'm SO sorry for the delay. If you can remember how much you paid me the second payment will have a 50% discount due to the problems I'vew had.

Ah ok dude, its ok, i was ment to pay you 600 bells, i already payed the first half so if you say i get 50% off the second payment then i owe you 150 bells, and sure.. heres my ordering form again :p

Name: Elli
Trainer Sprite wanted: Gold (ethan) (HG/SS) holding a pokeball please
Pok?mon: Samurott(male) Darmanitan(female) Swellow(male) Galvantula(male) Gliscor(male) Hydreigon(male)
Trainer Card template # Wanted: 10
Card Style: Style 2
Additions: i changed my mind, i dont want a second side on the card
Badges Wanted: If you can i would like all 8 Unova Badges if possible, if not then all 8 Johto badges,

hope that helps again :p

Ah ok dude, its ok, i was ment to pay you 600 bells, i already payed the first half so if you say i get 50% off the second payment then i owe you 150 bells, and sure.. heres my ordering form again :p

Name: Elli
Trainer Sprite wanted: Gold (ethan) (HG/SS) holding a pokeball please
Pok?mon: Samurott(male) Darmanitan(female) Swellow(male) Galvantula(male) Gliscor(male) Hydreigon(male)
Trainer Card template # Wanted: 10
Card Style: Style 2
Additions: i changed my mind, i dont want a second side on the card
Badges Wanted: If you can i would like all 8 Unova Badges if possible, if not then all 8 Johto badges,

hope that helps again :p

As I'm gunna do you a one day turn around I CANNOT do the custom (sorry). I will however get this to you within an hour or two.

As I'm gunna do you a one day turn around I CANNOT do the custom (sorry). I will however get this to you within an hour or two.

ah its ok, just make the custom trainer Gold (ethan) HG SS, then
and what do you mean by one day turn? and get what to me in an hour or 2?

+ finnaly a fast poster

ah its ok, just make the custom trainer Gold (ethan) HG SS, then
and what do you mean by one day turn? and get what to me in an hour or 2?

+ finnaly a fast poster

Well I actually have internet now lol.

and I mean I'm gunna do it in 1 hour. I don't have the time (or skills) to make a custom sprite, so I'll be using the normal one if thats okay? It'll look good I PROMISE!
Already put the badges (Johto, Fill never sent me his Unova) and I'm just adding the trainer

and I mean I'm gunna do it in 1 hour. I don't have the time (or skills) to make a custom sprite, so I'll be using the normal one if thats okay? It'll look good I PROMISE!
Already put the badges (Johto, Fill never sent me his Unova) and I'm just adding the trainer

yeah its all good, :) should i pay you now?

I can send them to you now.

Back