• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

NikoKing's Gallery of GFX. Free Sigs.

NikoKing

Da Biggest Bears Fan!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
gallerylogo.png
MY SHOP FOR REQUESTS: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?59139-Nikoking-s-Signature-and-Avatar-Shop.-Free!
border.png

I had an old gallery thread, but it's buried deep in the museum to be bumped. Anyways, I've been getting back into signature making since I have more free time due to summer break. This is a gallery thread, but I don't mind if you post requests on this thread for me to do.

border.png

Request Information​
I do free requests for anyone (just as long as you follow the guidelines provided :p).
Render:
Size:
Text:
Other Details:
Gallery
border.png

BIGSEAN-2.png

This is a signature of Big Sean. I went all out on Topaz with this one.
border.png

samussig.png

Signature I did for Massimo.
border.png

joshfreemansig-1.png

Josh Freeman is in this one. I'm a big fan of him :p
border.png

typhlosionsig.png

signature for Typhlosion
border.png

sonicsig.png

A signature I did for JasonBurrows. This was for the new game Sonic Generations.
border.png

InfamousSig.png

A signature I did for Crazyredd45. It has Cole from Infamous on it.
border.png

linksig-1.png

Another signature I did for Poxylemon. It has Link in it. I used a forest stock, which is what I really like about this sig.
border.png

derrickrosesig2.png

A signature for myself. It's got the MVP Derrick Rose on it ;) .
border.png

2wexdlw.jpg

Another signature for myself. It has Lupe Fiasco in it. He's one of my favorite rappers out there.
border.png

nn9qpz.png

A signature I did for PoxyLemon. I don't know who the render is though :/ .
border.png

Joshsignature.png

A signature I did for Josh. It has Tyga on it.
border.png

2n08nyt.png

The first signature I did coming back from a 5 month hiatus. It's got John Wall on it.
border.png

11ahisn.png

This is a LeGarrete Blount signature. It isn't my first signature, but I can't find my other signatures I did before.
border.png

Last edited:
Nice work Niko, I remember all of your work from TBT V1, One of the people who gave me inspiration.
I would like to request.

Render (main character of the sig): Tyga
Render link (you can find renders using google ): http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/galerie/Musiques-9-autre/Tyga-Render-82110.htm Best one I could find
Text: Tyga
Other Comments: Make it dark blue like his jumper, Any style you want. Thanks.

Thanks so much Niko I love it :). The only thing I hate is how long he is delaying us with his album :?

I love it :)

And to be honest I don't see the difference, but I don't know why. Plus why is there a city in the background?

Last edited:
It's impossible to make good signatures with low res pictures. If you don't put good stuff in good stuff won't come out.

You try finding a Hi-res picture from the 90s of Ace Rimmer.

(Insert Jas0ns finding picture montage)

Back