• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

~m12 Galleria Marketplace~

m12

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1429-8820-5213
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (14) +
[Shop] ~m12 Galleria Marketplace~

As you can see, the title has the word "Marketplace" in it. Think of this as my "Forward Operating Base" for my signature gallery. I'm currently in the process of rewriting protocol regarding signature requests on my main thread. This will be an indefinite hub for all current and future requests.

My art gallery is located here. I'll be sprucing this thread up in the near future as well. Thank you all for your cooperation during this procedural shift.

m12gallerialogo.png

Welcome.
Prices for Signatures are 10 TBT Bells, along with a matching Avatar.

To place a request, please copy, paste, and fill this form in a reply:

Render (Please provide a high resolution PNG format image, with a transparent background being highly recommended.):
Colors preferred:
Text (if any):
Additional information:
Signature only, or Avatar/Signature combo:

Last edited:
I have updated the thread to include a request template! Please request away!

Hello I am interested to buy a signature. How much for 1?

Thanks for reminding me to add that.

EDIT:
I've decided the prices were a bit too steep. Sig/Avatar combinations are now 10 TBT bells.

Last edited:
I'm bumping for visibility. If you'd like to see some previous work please take a look at my gallery, which is linked in the first post.

Render: [x]
Colors preferred: Any colors that match the render.
Text (if any): 「蛇崩 乃音」
Additional information: Can the size dimensions be 400x200?
Signature only, or Avatar/Signature combo: Avatar/Signature

I don't mind paying your original price (100 TBT). I know a lot of time / effort goes into it.

Thank you :>

Render: [x]
Colors preferred: Any colors that match the render.
Text (if any): 「蛇崩 乃音」
Additional information: Can the size dimensions be 400x200?
Signature only, or Avatar/Signature combo: Avatar/Signature

I don't mind paying your original price (100 TBT). I know a lot of time / effort goes into it.

Thank you :>

Kill La Kill! I'll get started right away. Thanks for your business!

Selcouth:

I made three versions with three different borders:

selcouthver1_zpshjjqjmak.png

selcouthver2_zps279h3tjy.png

selcouthver3_zpsfd7l1jme.png

selcouthavatar_zps4ghsyhd2.png

Please let me know if you'd like any changes.

Wow, looks great! Thank you so much. c:

Can the avatar dimensions be 150x100 instead of 100x100? Sorry, should have added that. ;w;

Wow, looks great! Thank you so much. c:

Can the avatar dimensions be 150x100 instead of 100x100? Sorry, should have added that. ;w;

selcouthavatarver2_zpsowz7vncc.png

Want me to also write them out as pure code for easy signature pasting?

150x100, not 150x150 ^^; So sorry for the confusion.

& yes, please!

No, that's my bad! Sorry!

selcouthavatarver3_zpsvpaisgif.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/animalcrossingfan22/selcouthavatarver3_zpsvpaisgif.png[/IMG

selcouthver1_zpshjjqjmak.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/animalcrossingfan22/selcouthver1_zpshjjqjmak.png[/IMG

selcouthver2_zps279h3tjy.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/animalcrossingfan22/selcouthver2_zps279h3tjy.png[/IMG

selcouthver3_zpsfd7l1jme.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/animalcrossingfan22/selcouthver3_zpsfd7l1jme.png[/IMG

Just and an " ] " at the end of the code to enable it to appear.

Last edited:
Thank you! I've made it so when the signature is clicked it redirects to your shop. If you'd prefer written credit I can do that instead. :)

Thank you! I've made it so when the signature is clicked it redirects to your shop. If you'd prefer written credit I can do that instead. :)

Any form of credit is appreciated! No need to go all out. I'm very grateful! Thanks for helping me dust off Photoshop!

Bumping for visibility. Please, order away!

Bumping. Did you know I also do Pok?mon fusions? Check out my gallery for some examples! The link is on the first post. Thanks!

Oh my gosh, I love your stuff, I'm surprised you aren't swamped with requests! I'd like to order please!

Render (Please provide a high resolution PNG format image, with a transparent background being highly recommended.): [x]
Colors preferred: Green, black, grey, maybe a bit of purple to contrast? Or whatever you think looks good, you have a great eye.
Text (if any): None, or just "Meloetta" if you think it'd look better with a bit of text
Additional information: I really love your current signature, the effects are great. If you could surround her with cool effects/filters I'd love it!
Signature only, or Avatar/Signature combo: Combo please! With the avatar being 150x100.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, I love your stuff, I'm surprised you aren't swamped with requests! I'd like to order please!

Render (Please provide a high resolution PNG format image, with a transparent background being highly recommended.): [x]
Colors preferred: Green, black, grey, maybe a bit of purple to contrast? Or whatever you think looks good, you have a great eye.
Text (if any): None, or just "Meloetta" if you think it'd look better with a bit of text
Additional information: I really love your current signature, the effects are great. If you could surround her with cool effects/filters I'd love it!
Signature only, or Avatar/Signature combo: Combo please! With the avatar being 150x100.

Thanks for requesting! I'll get to work right away! Please stay tuned.

Render (Please provide a high resolution PNG format image, with a transparent background being highly recommended.): Click here~
Colors preferred: Pink, white, brown (you can see my signature below for the colour scheme)
Text (if any): Lacus Clyne or Lacus Clyne with Irarina
Additional information: Can you make avatar with text saying my name: Irarina
Signature only, or Avatar/Signature combo: Combo!

P/S: I totally forgot that I want to request one from you!

Last edited:
Back