• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My gallery of... uhm... art?

Fillfall

My Magikarp will slap you to death
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Mailbox
So I recently got a tablet and I wanted to show of my art. I do traditional, digital and sometimes pixel art and treework. I might take requests in the future for a few TBT bells. And I won't show all my art here, but I will post a link to my DeviantArt.
ghost_by_fillfall-d40tcas.png

First thing I did in Gimp, I think. I made the outline in paint a while ago.

dragon_3_with_colors_by_fillfall-d40ten2.png

I did this one to when I had just started with Gimp. The base is made in pencil and you can view it in my Deviantart.

mario_kart_wii_bowser_by_fillfall-d40tl6g.jpg

My first drawing in a Mario Kart drawing series that I may or may not continue. I also tried out a new way of shading. And I didn't trace, but I used a picture.

dragon_2_by_fillfall-d40tjkz.jpg

A dragon drawing I made a while ago. It's supposed to kinda look like Loch Ness. I used a picture reference for this one two, but didn't use it so much.

my_new_character_by_fillfall-d415vqp.png

This is basically my Bob-omb character just kinda evolved and also one of the first drawings I did with my new Bamboo Fun Pen and Touch tablet.

2j6924z.png

Was bored yesterday, so I made some stuff using that Sumo Paint thingy. Made some more, but won't post them now. Also I haven't posted this on my deviantart account yet.

It would be great if you could give me critique.

My Deviantart:
http://fillfall.deviantart.com/

New art:

Kirby.png

Part of christmas project

Shyguy.png

Another character for the project

Yoshi.png

And another one

Waluigi.png

And last one that I've uploaded. Drawn like 5 more characters for the project, but not uploaded yet. 1 character and scenery left.

Seamonst.jpg

Monster thingy

Ducmon.png

Big picture with messed up hand is big.

http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb470/Fillfall/
My photobucket (go in website album to see images), deviantart was to weird for me, meh.

A little update:

car.png

From the speedpainting video

dinosaur.png

Just to test out how goodI am with dinousaurs :S

eye.png

A quick test of Painter 12, works pretty good.

gene.png

Genesect, last pokemn of Gen 5..

penguin.png

Don't mess with me...

resetti.png

Everybody's favorite mole..

tepig.png

Tepig is here..

Last edited:
I like Bowser and the Bomb thing

Bowser kind of looks like a werewolf but I think that is a nice thing, like it doesn't look stupid. It looks good (seriously don't get pissed and crappy that I said that. Honestly I think it's amazing! the detail is brilliant)
I just think the bomb is cute.

The first two I don't like very much and the dragon in between bowser and the bomb, I only like it's face

I like Bowser and the Bomb thing

Bowser kind of looks like a werewolf but I think that is a nice thing, like it doesn't look stupid. It looks good (seriously don't get pissed and crappy that I said that. Honestly I think it's amazing! the detail is brilliant)
I just think the bomb is cute.

The first two I don't like very much and the dragon in between bowser and the bomb, I only like it's face

I'm confused :S

Okay I'll break it down into simple English for Norwegians.

Picture 1 & 2: I don't really like that much, nothing really jumps out to me.
Picture 3: It's amazing, my favorite, except Bowser looks like a werewolf, and the wheels don't look round (but don't be offended because the detail is amazing)
Picture 4: I'm not really liking it, it just looks too simple and not enough detail. Except it's face/head has detail and I like that
Picture 5: I just think it's cute. But I still like it

That simple enough??

Okay I'll break it down into simple English for Norwegians.

Picture 1 & 2: I don't really like that much, nothing really jumps out to me.
Picture 3: It's amazing, my favorite, except Bowser looks like a werewolf, and the wheels don't look round (but don't be offended because the detail is amazing)
Picture 4: I'm not really liking it, it just looks too simple and not enough detail. Except it's face/head has detail and I like that
Picture 5: I just think it's cute. But I still like it

That simple enough??

Lol, yeah that works.

Don't be offended by the Bowser thing. I really like it and it's really good.

On the Loch Ness Monster Dragon thing, I think you should have used a bit of a thicker outline. Drawing a light outline (sketching), then coloring it in with the same technique usualy tends to smear the picture and make it look sloppy. Other than that, I love the details you used in its face. I also like the Sumo Paint art.
/woo, 1,000 posts

Big bump
I'm not dead, and I've been drawing a lot. Got a drawing set for christmas, so look forward to some traditional art, and more made
with corel painter 11.

A little update with some new and old art..
penguin.png

resetti.png

Projectwithsig.jpg

The last one's characters are a bit weird because of my trial of Corel Painter 11 expiring when I was about to fix it (that one was made in January), while Resetti was made yesterday and the pengui today.

car.png

From the speedpainting video

dinosaur.png

Just to test out how goodI am with dinousaurs :S

eye.png

A quick test of Painter 12, works pretty good.

gene.png

Genesect, last pokemn of Gen 5..

penguin.png

Don't mess with me...

resetti.png

Everybody's favorite mole..

tepig.png

Tepig is here..

Back