• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gallery le SockHead

SockHead

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0671-3460-7238
Weird Doll
I've stopped updating this first post

So I'll be posting in here quite a bit updating my art portfolio. So far, it's pretty empty. Hopefully this year I'll be motivated to keep drawing, unlike last year.. Anyway!

Here's what I got so far:

alien_kitty_by_sockheadx4-d49y85q.jpg
golf_wang_by_sockheadx4-d49ymxz.jpg
AZtqnMcCIAAcjM3.jpg
inner_eye_kitty_by_sockheadx4-d4gwvkr.jpg
cat_head_by_sockheadx4-d4thmpe.jpg
prime_mixtape_cover_by_sockheadx4-d4tptoa.png
rainy_day_mixtape_cover_by_sockheadx4-d4tpxls.png
summer_2012_mixtape_cover_by_sockheadx4-d4tq0oo.png
summer_2012_mixtape_alt__cover_by_sockheadx4-d4tq4qr.png
i_don__t_know_by_sockheadx4-d5bh1ji.png

Tell me what you think! :D

You can see all of my work on deviant art too: http://sockheadx4.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
Haha I did a double take with your cat drawing...thats a cat right? I can't say I've seen many cats with four eyes but it's good nonetheless. Love your wolfs eyes too; eyes are always the hardest part to draw for me :(

Did this one last night. Took about 3 hours. The eyes are a little big for my liking, but it's not something I could redo.. :/ Oh well! Still happy with the result! :D

AZtqnMcCIAAcjM3.jpg

Last edited:
I can't comment right now. Too caffeine hyped. It'll get me banned, i know it. I love it tho.

Did this one last night. Took about 3 hours. The eyes are a little big for my liking, but it's not something I couldn't redo.. :/ Oh well! Still happy with the result! :D

AZtqnMcCIAAcjM3.jpg

The lips scare me and the nose seems a little out of place, like it's too slanted for the face. Besides that it's great though, I love the shading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drew this in like 5 minutes. Not really the best of my drawings, but I really like the style of it.

inner_eye_kitty_by_sockheadx4-d4gwvkr.jpg

Been a while since I've posted here, but I just recently got the Beta for CS6 so I've been messing around with that, making mixtape covers. Also drew another cat lol

prime_mixtape_cover_by_sockheadx4-d4tptoa.png

rainy_day_mixtape_cover_by_sockheadx4-d4tpxls.png

summer_2012_mixtape_cover_by_sockheadx4-d4tq0oo.png

summer_2012_mixtape_alt__cover_by_sockheadx4-d4tq4qr.png

cat_head_by_sockheadx4-d4thmpe.jpg

Last edited:
Back