• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Pictures

Keenan

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Easter Bunny
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Here are some of the pictures I have taken over the past few years. My camera isn't the best, but I've selected a few that I feel are good enough to display to you fine TBTers.
wK6YJ.jpg

nlnrz.jpg

HWNN1.jpg

FJ6bk.jpg

Birds in California.
E6r6E.jpg

Tiger Swallowtail on thistle in The Great Swamp, NJ.
MmYr0.jpg

Rainbow at Disney's Epcot.
OCZC0.jpg

CnEf3.jpg

ms2pU.jpg

jbvZT.jpg

VwCGv.jpg

All of these pictures were taken in Hawaii.
7ZSMj.jpg

X6ify.jpg

VwvkQ.jpg

All of these were taken at Torrey Pines State Reserve in California. Sadly, even my extensive knowledge of plants cannot identify these west coast plants. :(
gwdhO.jpg

The look on that kids face makes me laugh every time I see it. This was several years ago, but nonetheless, funny picture. However, the credit for that one will have to go to my dad, for I am in the picture.
I hope you like them, and I'd love some feedback. If and when I get a new camera, I'll post some more.

Pretty sweet photos. The camera hardly matters. As long as you take as many pictures as you can, there will be some gems. I have used disposable 35mm film cameras and have gotten great results from time to time

Pretty sweet photos. The camera hardly matters. As long as you take as many pictures as you can, there will be some gems. I have used disposable 35mm film cameras and have gotten great results from time to time
It's a great feeling when you are scrolling through horrible pictures that you can barely tell what they are, then find an amazing one. The sunset at the airport was among 30 grey, fuzzy pictures that I had meant to delete and I had taken at least one more of the butterfly before I got that beautiful one.

@Brad: That's one of my favorites too. I'm glad tu te gustan.

Wow Keenan, have you ever thought about a job as a photographer? These are pretty great!

Wow Keenan, have you ever thought about a job as a photographer? These are pretty great!
Thanks! It's crossed my mind, but I think I'll keep it as a hobby. I'm going to be a landscape architect.

jellllllllllllllllllllllllllly

keep up da gud work

Back