• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

E3 Expo countdown/discussion!

As per last year Nintendo will be livestreaming the main conference themselves through E3.Nintendo.com at 9AM PDT! However this year will also be streaming a Software Showcase later in the day at 6pm PDT. I suspect is a rebranded version of the roundtable we usually get later in the day in past years. Although it's being livestreamed this time rather than having to rely on liveblogs like before. Finally, at 11:30PM PDT there will be an interview with Wii U hardware producer Katsuya Eguchi.

Now if that name sounds familiar it's because Katsuya Eguchi is also the creator of Animal Crossing and the producer for Animal Crossing 3DS. Exciting! As for the time of the interview being so late, this means it's probably pre-recorded and will just be put up on the site at that time OR it's going to be live from Japan so they made it late for time zone reasons.

Last edited:
I might be around for the Software one, meh idc if i miss it. TBT usually has a small orgy and i can grab the info like STD's there

idc about star fox or metroid haha

but omg 2 weeks, god i remember when it was 60 days

what?

OoT on 3DS and Skyward Sword...
I'm hoping they announce MM's for 3DS, or a completely new game (DOUBT IT LOL!)
I'm pretty sure at E3 last year they said there would be one for the WiiU though

I'm fairly certain that we'll see a new original Zelda 3DS game at E3. (ala Phantom Hourglass not a port like OoT)

Do you seriously think we will?

I still kinda doubt it

Do you seriously think we will?

I still kinda doubt it

Why not? It makes sense for them to work on something of a smaller scale after Skyward Sword. Just like what they did with Phantom Hourglass after Twlight Princess. They don't need to go into another big home console Zelda right away.

:\

I hope for one, but i wont be dissapointed if they dont announce one

Yeah, i'm sure they'll announce a new one some time this year, but idk when

idk where it is, but i still dont think anyone no here would be going

Back