• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Keenan's Sigs

Keenan

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Easter Bunny
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
I've made a few sigs for members here recently, and I've had a lot of fun. Now, instead of waiting to be asked to make a sig for someone, you can post here if you want be to make one. There are pleanty of other great signature makers on TBT, but hopefully at least a few of you will choose me.
v9oo1.jpg

^Puppychups
2iuccpf.jpg

^Rover AC
2eoblw1.png

^And of course, mine
Payment is by no means mandatory, but donations for a job well done are always welcomed. A little recognition is all I need.
I hope to make some signatures (and possibly avatars) for people soon!

Last edited:
the first one is good, the others are, meh

They definitely need some work, but I'm sure you'll get better as you make more!

They definitely need some work, but I'm sure you'll get better as you make more!
This is just for fun. I've been learning a lot on Gimp recently, so why not?

Edit:
i4o9qw.jpg

Better or worse than my current sig? (It a little uneven, but I'll fix that.)

Last edited:
I prefer your current one to be honest. Nobody will ever know what rocket will blow up...*cough* school *cough*

Back