• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Colors 3DS Pieces

WhitneyLeigh23

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0035-3986-9990
Kaiaa inspired me to get the Colors 3D app for the 3DS, and I am going to post some of my pictures, just in case anyone feels like looking at them.. :)

To watch how I drew them, also proof that I drew them, here is my page :)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=57149

And I love taking requests!

_207170.jpg

My first ever drawing, I know it is far from perfect...

_207190.jpg

And then there's my Aang :) I am most proud of him.

_209939.jpg

Pabu the Fire Ferret :)

_211607.jpg

Katara: Fire Nation Attire, and her necklace pattern.

_243065.jpg

Mako and Korra in the end of the season Finale :)

_207194.jpg

Spongegbob Squarepants! For Sydney!

Okay I'm on a Little Mermaid kick, don't judge...

_232013.jpg

Ariel. :)

_232060.jpg

Ariel and Eric, not perfect but oh well..

_240199.jpg

More Ariel and Eric.

_245773.jpg

Link! For Jared!

_209948.jpg

Bulbasaur. For Jacob!

_221762.jpg

Scraggy. Copied from an image on google, but i drew it all myself! For Jake!

_228906.jpg

Cute Scraggy. Got lazy with the background.. :) For Jake!

_240228.jpg

Self Portrait :) I did it based off of a black & white picture of me.

_243042.jpg

My picture of Whitney, since she has my name :) And my info!

Last edited:
thanks! but I've never done anything like this before, so I wouldn't call myself an artist!

I have to say Whitney, these drawings are amazing! I just thought for a moment that are they pictures or drawings? I'm so amazed, now I thought I was the artist but seriously? you do way much better drawings than meh! I can so not believe this, I might even have to make one of these as my profile pictures :D A very big well done!

Very nice! You payed a lot of attention to detail and it payed off. Keep up the great work!

I have to say Whitney, these drawings are amazing! I just thought for a moment that are they pictures or drawings? I'm so amazed, now I thought I was the artist but seriously? you do way much better drawings than meh! I can so not believe this, I might even have to make one of these as my profile pictures :D A very big well done!

haha thank you! and go ahead and use them, as long as they have my signature on them ^.^
I just added my Katara that I was so pre-occupied with during our session! hahaha

LOL! okay, sign here, sign here and sign here! ahaha.

haha I meant the picture itself :)
And Jake, sorry I've been so busy this week, but I'm almost finished with your Scraggy!

Edit: Jake, he's done! :)

Last edited:
OH MY GOD

that is like so cool.
I was hoping you'd make it look cute;
but what you've done he looks like a macho man. Love it thanks so much ^.^

OH MY GOD

that is like so cool.
I was hoping you'd make it look cute;
but what you've done he looks like a macho man. Love it thanks so much ^.^

you're welcome! I could do a cute one, too. I like it when he's holding up his skin like his pants are falling down :)

if you'd like (dont wanna make you do it if you dont want to)

would be appreciated!

if you'd like (dont wanna make you do it if you dont want to)

would be appreciated!

of course! I'm obsessed with this app and never knew how much I actually enjoy drawing :)
I do like 5 a day so requests are fun because it's not just random things I like :)

Back