• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Art

Volvagia

Ace Attorney
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Well, here is (some of) my art. :) I hope you like it.

jumpluff_by_sparkl3z-d4a0jwp.png

50711ce31410dcd2b3b356a871635cc5-d55yx3p.jpg

leafeon_by_sparkl3z-d4sugwe.png

another_eevee__by_sparkl3z-d47h18x.jpg

teddiursa_by_sparkl3z-d49xh4b.png

hoppip_by_sparkl3z-d4b0rcd.png

horse_by_sparkl3z-d51eta5.jpg

princess_luna__mlp_by_sparkl3z-d48j7jx.png

clef_by_sparkl3z-d4c4if5.png

scraggy_by_sparkl3z-d56z70c.png

kid_goku_by_sparkl3z-d58jm8e.jpg

laladida.png

newme.png

All the pokemon ones are kinda old. And sorry if they're kinda big.

But yeah, there it is! :)

Last edited:
I really like how you colored in all the pokemon. Especially Jumpluff and Hoppip :)

The backgrounds could use a little work though. :p

Wow, they're really nice! I look forward to seeing more of your art :D

They're amazing!!
If you take requests could you do Scraggy please?

Alright, thanks!

you dont need to rush it though, idc if i have to wait :)

Now I like the sketch of the horse, but did you really draw it? Very good drawings I have to say.

Everyone is so creative on this forum and I'm glad to see it has gained another gem. I'm so jelly right now :lemon:

SOOO GOOD!!! You should draw some more AC ones! Anyway, you know the pokermon one with the FANTASTIC detailed background of the wildlife (sorry I don't know Pokermon that much and I can't remember what it looks like exactly now :confused:) but anyway, that is probably my favourite! :lemon: You know, the one that sorta looks like a brown bear with the cliffs in the background!

Last edited:
SOOO GOOD!!! You should draw some more AC ones! Anyway, you know the pokermon one with the FANTASTIC detailed background of the wildlife (sorry I don't know Pokermon that much and I can't remember what it looks like exactly now :confused:) but anyway, that is probably my favourite! :lemon: You know, the one that sorta looks like a brown bear with the cliffs in the background!

That would be Teddiursa. :D Thank you so much!!
OMG!!
they are amazing!

Thanks!!!

Yeah, the Rosie one was the best! :)

Yeah, the Rosie one was the best! :)

Thank you! The Rosie one is my newest one :D

I might draw Kid Goku next, and maybe Vegeta. I loooooove Dragon Ball, so I'd love to draw it. I drew SSJ1 Goku and SSJ2 Vegeta before, and it turned out really good (if i do say so myself haha) but they were for two of my friends, so yeah, can't upload them cuz i don't have it.

Back