• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What New Fish And bugs do you think there will be?

dolphins to ride

Omg! This is such a good idea! I get what your saying! To ride!
Like you go fishing for the "dolphin" drag him on shore, crawl into his mouth and wear him like a dolphin suit!
Sure he will try to move you at first but you will gain control. You will woddle with the back flippers and use the side ones for arms.
It will look like a walking dolphin with a person head sticking threw the mouth hole.
Kinda like flat man.

Like you go fishing for the "dolphin" drag him on shore, crawl into his mouth and wear him like a dolphin suit!
Sure he will try to move you at first but you will gain control. You will woddle with the back flippers and use the side ones for arms.
It will look like a walking dolphin with a person head sticking threw the mouth hole.
Kinda like flat man.

I don't think that's what the comment indented to mean :)

Kinda like flat man.
Ummmmm.... I don't think this will happen. But maybe you could ride them in sea if you go out far enough?

This doesn't even make sense. Furthermore, dolphins are mammals, not fish, and certainly not bugs.
this.

Also i doubt we'd be able to ride dolphins, seems kinda pointless and stupid, dont see what the point would be

this.

Also i doubt we'd be able to ride dolphins, seems kinda pointless and stupid, dont see what the point would be
Priciely. It's like the idea someone had with a playground, watching your character do something isn't fun.

I second who ever said we can wear dolphins as suits

Complete with baby seal boots!

but really. As far as costumes go, I'm all for costumes. On topic though..
I can't think of any more bugs, but any that have some sort of bioluminescence is good in my book.
More common fish would be nice, I don't care what they are.

I haven't read through the whole thread so I'm sorry if I'm repeating anyone -

bugs: atlas moth? camel spider? bugs are hard cause theres already quite a few butterflies and such in the game and don't wanna overload on those... and there comes a time with beetles that you just don't care any more...

fish: guitarfish? parrotfish? stonefish? mandarinfish?

I haven't read through the whole thread so I'm sorry if I'm repeating anyone -

bugs: atlas moth? camel spider? bugs are hard cause theres already quite a few butterflies and such in the game and don't wanna overload on those... and there comes a time with beetles that you just don't care any more...

fish: guitarfish? parrotfish? stonefish? mandarinfish?
I like these ideas, espicially the fish. Maybe a sea urchin, too.

hmm, i could only see a sea urchin as a new type of shell that shows up on the beach.

That being said, i wouldn't mind if they had a "rock pool" thing in the museum where you could put shells and maybe certain types of fish,

Back