• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ziggyfin's Art

Ziggyfin

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Time to make an art thread! For all of my artwork go to ziggyfin.deviantart.com.

I don't take requests, but I do take commissions for pretty much anything. I only accept paypal, so if you want a commission you should message me with what you want and I'll give you a price.

Here's some of my work that I drew, inked, colored:

24qla10.jpg

34q4itf.jpg

n16qm8.jpg

ht8izn.jpg

shard_by_ziggyfin-d55yea3.png

2s0no.jpg

ce__surrounded_by_ziggyfin-d4xv1f7.png

And here's other's artwork that I colored:

uncatchable_bounty_by_ziggyfin-d5bgijx.png

33yp2fp.jpg

earthbender__collab__by_ziggyfin-d52vpt5.png

iz9mys.jpg

_commission__emerald_toss_up__colors__by_ziggyfin-d518he8.png

Really good artwork and I love your style. Would probably ask you to make some lakitu stuff if I had a paypal.

these are amazing, that's all

keep them coming please

Thanks guys. I'm hoping to make some more stuff soon, but I'm nearing the end of an online course that I'm taking and finishing that is my number one priority at the moment.

My last Sonic comic page that I re-colored.

24dr2ip.jpg

Written and penciled by Tracy Yardley
Inked by Terry Austin
Colored by Reggie Graham (me!)

Wow looks great! If I gave you a comic drawn out in pencil, would you color it and all that jazz?

2gtn72w.jpg

Just got a new Wacom Bamboo Create a couple days ago and I needed to get it tested out. Since it was just a sketch cover I inked it and colored it on my new tablet! It was sooo much fun! Way better than using a mouse.

Original sketch cover: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb58378/archiesonic/images/5/57/SU_41_V.jpg by Ben Bates.

Inks and Colors by: Reggie Graham (me!)

The space background was created from a stock image (http://dansyron.deviantart.com/gallery/35510612#/d4qqchf) by DanSyron and modified by me to look more water-colorish and stuff.

Back