• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Klainette's art thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klainette

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
wow my thread titles are so (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧creative:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

anyways yeah

i don't have much animal crossing stuff atm

i should draw more

Pokemon:

qZZQQ.png

Duskull. Probably one of my favorite drawings I've done because I actually blended the shading orz

K3cF1.png

All of the shiny pokemon I've found.

uxfpO.png

All o the shiny pokemon I've recieved through trade. Lineless because idk

sXxXw.png

Shiny Whimsicott. The 'TJ' is because on drawing/pokemon forums I go by the name TangrowthJelly.

LgEv1.png

~true love~

TB9rC.png

wooper

icecream

chocolate chips

yes?

yes.

IYRWK.png

it evolved

BnhkV.png

human version of Leafeon. wow anatomy is not my strong point ok

Non-Pokemon
as you can see I mostly draw pokemon-related things :V

aKFzh.png

My neopets from 5 years ago xD The Oekaki that I draw on had a thing where everyone drew their neopets so... yeah.

NfBFd.png

I felt like drawing something lineless so i just drew a random cat...

Je6HC.png

Random ghost-person doodle. I leik tiny feet.

zg6QS.png

Lineart of a penguin. It's free to color in if anyone wants to.

FqGEO.png

xD I drew this like 9 months ago but it's the only animal crossing pic I've done so I'll share it anyway

3G2Gy.png

Full sized version of my avatar.

And, it's not really a drawing, but I made a flash dress-up game. Link: http://jellythetangrowth.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5dhxgh

This is literally every single drawing I've done in the past few months so I'll only update this if I draw something new.

edit: put everything in spoilers.

Last edited:
These are so cute! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us :) Keep up the great work!

They're really good and cute.

could you please use the spoilers tag?
some people don't like scrolling :)

HTML:
[spoiler]img url here[/spoiler]

I think these two are nice, and I do enjoy the way the shading is sort of spotty, nice work.

Hey guys. Sorry for abandoning my thread xD Anyways here's my latest picture, it's the new hamster neighbor in Animal Crossing:New Leaf.

iB6p8.png
FGNay.png

Two versions; one with a shine and one without. c:

Awesome drawing skills. I draw better on paper than I do on computer.

These are a bit crude but I like the amount of polish you've gone and put into them.
As if you took notebook doodles and made them into wonderful Icons.

I like the hamster much more without the shine, you can see the shading a lot more without it.

^thanks c:

RKatm.png

Here's another animal crossing one, it's what my CF character looks like c: Through different seasons or something... idk Dx

Wow!!!!!!!!! You are so great at drawing!!!!!!! Can you give me some tips and advice, pretty please? You are like my drawing hero! :eek:

All your drawings look so cute! Very talented! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back