• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Does anyone know anything about this guy: https://twitter.com/AC_3DS

He's posted a bunch of information and people seem to like him. What's more I saw links to his tweets on another forum and they didn't even question his legitimacy. So is he the real deal?

hairsstyles I have found on the official page.. a few were a little bit too small but I added them nonetheless...

female_hairstyles.JPGmale_hairstyles.JPG

Thanks Ozzie, but I think you left out black as a hair colour. Still; very helpful! I really like the 4th girl hairstyle.

So I watched the Nintendo Direct and found a few new hair- and face-styles and black hair

haircolors hair_colors.JPG

female hairstyles female_hairstyles.JPG

female facestyles female_eyes.JPG

male hairstyles male_hairstyles.JPG

male facestyles male_eyes.JPG

Sorry for doublepost but i can only add 5 pics per post

Here are the flowers and bushes I have seen during my search for hairs and faces :)

AC_Flowers.jpg

Does anyone know anything about this guy: https://twitter.com/AC_3DS

He's posted a bunch of information and people seem to like him. What's more I saw links to his tweets on another forum and they didn't even question his legitimacy. So is he the real deal?
This guy posted a picture of all special NPC's where i see the balloon guy (forgot his name) with a feathered baret and old clothing, what does that mean?
Also, i see Blanca wth a blank face obviously
I can also see Gulliver has gone back to its roots, as he wears sailor clothes again, happy to see that! :) (even though i never played Animal crossing: GCN )

Well, thats about it! :D

Ohh I never noticed Gulliver wasn't wearing his space outfit.. op

hopef now we can get his items easier!

What did Gulliver do in the GC version?

Well, sometimes when you are going to the island you could see gulliver floating in the sea, and when you came back to your town, there was a chance that Gulliver washed up on the shore but he is unconsious, if you talk to him for a while he will wake up and thank you for saving him, and you get a special item.
(All this came from a wiki, for i did not play GCN)

Sounds alright. I did enjoy having to look for the spaceship part (thought it was a ***** trying to shoot him down) only got him once

eh. sounds alright

Sounds alright. I did enjoy having to look for the spaceship part (thought it was a ***** trying to shoot him down) only got him once

eh. sounds alright
It certainly was less exciting than finding the spaceship parts, but the stories he told us were always very humorous. I personally have never shot the spaceship, so this is a welcome change. But who knows? Maybe Gulliver will surprise us with something new.

I don't know if this has been posted, but I found this online. It's a collage of all of the new villagers revealed so far.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbr23cRR4b1rdtx33o1_1280.png

They are missing the new bird which happens to be standing next to the new blue bear (he or she is partially cut off), unless it's an old bird I can't identify. It's dark brown with a pink beak. I don't recall any bird looking like that. >.>

I have a question. Has it been confirmed that you start out in a tent? I just wonder if villagers do too, since in that 40+ minute video an empty lot with a sign is shown with a fence similar to that of a fence used for a villager's house. Has there been any translation of the conversation between the player and the Eagle villager? Is he in fact a visitor? I ask because If this villager does in fact stay, and 'builds up his house' like the player, then I can confirm that at least 11 villagers will be in one town with evidence, meaning it's probably either 12, the speculated 25 villagers, or somewhere in between.

Back