• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

More Lookyhooky drawings

broadwaythecat

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Cake
Cake
I'll post one later. My arm is VERY sore from playing wii sports for 3 hours straight. I was pedaling way too hard.

Okay heres my poptropica avatar. DONT SAY ANYTHING poptropican.jpgDRAGON.jpg I updated.

Last edited:
Neat! Your elephant looks a bit like Dizzy! Maybe that's just my thinking...

Dizzy.gif

You did not draw the first drawing.

I repeat:
You are not the artist of the first drawing.

Welcome to art Looky. I'm going to give you a lesson very early on that you'll be damn grateful you learned today. You did not say in your post that you were not the artist of the first drawing. Now, let's look at this from a professional, attentive viewpoint.

What did I do wrong? That's easy. You didn't credit the original artist. Usually it's okay with other people if you use their work in something you're doing, but you don't know that until you ask or see where the artwork was posted that the artist allows for creative use.

Okay, so the artist says I can use their work. That's not enough! You ALWAYS source what you're using even if they allow for you to use it. That's called credit. More often than not, you'll want to credit other people so that they're recognized for their skill.

What else?

Using someone else's work without their permission, knowledge, and in something you edited is:

STEALING

Credit your source. Learn this now before you have actual trouble later on for art theft. And trust me, artists are absolutely ruthless when it comes to getting their due recognition.

Okay. I give credit to poptropica for giving me the thingy to export my avatar. But all the others are MINE.gallery_56643_489_13387.jpg

See Killroy for first time. I will report those who make fun of me. Why? Because he is MY character, MY design and I always kept his original design. I call him a dragon because everyone in my class calls him a dragon.

Okay. I give credit to poptropica for giving me the thingy to export my avatar. But all the others are MINE.View attachment 2532

See Killroy for first time. I will report those who make fun of me. Why? Because he is MY character, MY design and I always kept his original design. I call him a dragon because everyone in my class calls him a dragon.

So Killroy is pretty much a drawn figure of your imagination that all of your friends think is a dragon?
(if some of you don't understand where I'm getting this from don't worry)

You know how people tell Nicki Minajo to stop making music?

please join the dots :)

Ur sarcasim, it's... beautiful... I call him a dragon because he gets kinda dragon-looking whenever he gets mad, like REAL mad.Untitled.jpg LOL fail. Did it in like 5 seconds. I make all of my characters simple, and not human. Cuz I think humans make better work in my Maniac episodes. No offence everyone who writes stories with humans. For example... I ready to punch My rival when he said he was going to kick my ass. Okay, I said I wasn't afraid of him....But now I'm not so sure. And kuma, Once your done with that contest entry send it to me in a pm. I bet ur the only one entering...

To make my images that I draw look more interesting, I add a touch of color. Have you ever tried adding color with your drawings, lookyhooky? It might make the picture look more colorful than just the boring black and white. Just some advice....

Back