• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bambi's Doodles and Drawings.

Bambi

Doe Eyed Deer
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
Thought I'd share some silly doodles I do at work :) Each of these is someones "fursona" that I quickly drew into my "fast sketch doodle style" lol.

Otter girl
photo1-2.jpg

Cougar girl
photo-2.jpg

Cheetah girl
photo3.jpg

Cat girl
photo1-1.jpg

Hamster girl
photo5.jpg

Tiger girl
photo-1.jpg

Cow girl
photo2.jpg

My little pony lineart
pics967.jpg

Annnnnd an old drawing
6979fk5_20.jpg

Amazing work Bambi, keep on drawing! :)

Those older drawings are awesome, and the style for the other ones are pretty nice as well.

Though I am biased, I don't really enjoy the whole anthro animal thing.

Thanks Kumarock!

Thanks Gallows :) A lot of people don't, those were all requests done for people. I find them fun to draw. Mainly though I do human-ish things. Lots of angels/faeries/mermaids etc.

Thanks Kumarock!

Thanks Gallows :) A lot of people don't, those were all requests done for people. I find them fun to draw. Mainly though I do human-ish things. Lots of angels/faeries/mermaids etc.

Monsters I'm into, animals not so much. I can't draw for the life of me, attempted, many times. Failed a lot. XD

Thanks Gummy :) I'm sure I have improved quite a bit since the old days. I havn't drawn in ages, gotta get back into it.

Although I am surprised at the dislike for Anthro on this forum since it is filled with AC fans. AC is all about anthropomorphism. The animals stand on two legs, wear clothes and talk like humans lol.

Although I am surprised at the dislike for Anthro on this forum since it is filled with AC fans. AC is all about anthropomorphism. The animals stand on two legs, wear clothes and talk like humans lol.

I was going to bring that up, but I didn't want to start another war ending with me getting banned.

AC to me is different because it's not sexualized like a lot of anthro art can be, even though I know there are exceptions to this.
The cartoony look of AC is what makes me like it.

I was going to bring that up, but I didn't want to start another war ending with me getting banned.

AC to me is different because it's not sexualized like a lot of anthro art can be, even though I know there are exceptions to this.

Animal Crossing characters just have a "Different" feel in my mind dunno why. I know if i never played animal crossing i would've hated the idea of talking animals on two legs. I guess I just like animals to look more... animal-like & chibi than humans? i dunno. I really like how you drew these though. The cow one is like anything I've ever seen! (which is a good thing)

I don't see how having an opinion could get you banned??

I can totally see your point. The animals in AC are very "Innocent" A lot of anthro is definitely sexualized and it isn't something you can disagree with. Just type in "Anthro art" in google. It can get scary LOL.

I don't see how having an opinion could get you banned??

I can totally see your point. The animals in AC are very "Innocent" A lot of anthro is definitely sexualized and it isn't something you can disagree with. Just type in "Anthro art" in google. It can get scary LOL.

Why did you tempt me!?! Look at what I found:
imagesCAFQ2704.jpg

PS: I'm jking here. I found much worse stuff but I didn't want this thread to get off topic lol.

Back