• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mei's Random Drawins

Mei

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
Hi there! There are lots of people on TBT showing their arts so I decided to show mine :3 But my work isn't as cool as the rest T_T But enjoy!
I have unfinished and finished work since...well...some aren't done.

200tclx.jpg
72revc.png
This one was rushed so the colouring is awful
ftc9t.jpg
5nup34.png
nvryx2.png
s2cxli.png
im56xh.png
28s1slw.png
4ptt80.png
2djc6ya.png

I need more ideas on what to draw! Give me something not too complicated please D:
I like anything cute...I guess.

Last edited:
I love em! they are adorable XD

i don't have any ideas on what you could cause i dunno what ya like to draw :eek:

Thank you! I sometimes like drawing anything to do with holidays (as you can see, one is valentines and one is easter). I also like animal crossing or anime kind of stuff :3

Looks good, I have yet to master computer art, as I am only capable with a pencil. Uhh draw like the Animal Crossing Easter :D

Thank you ^^ I can only draw better on computer somehow (maybe easier to rub out) and I'm quite horrible on pencil. Animal crossing easter? I will work on it :3

20j4opd.png

Unfinished easter animal crossing work ovo; I will now work on my second unfinished drawing.

These look like a shojo manga. You have the perfect style for a shojo manga!

UGH!!! Even yooouuu can do eyes... I can't do eyes or faces.. good job :)

Thank you :p It's hard to do face shapes for me because I draw eyes first. So I'm gonna try draw the face shape first xD

Back