• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Officer Berri can Draw and Sprite!

Officer Berri

Cousin Redd's Nightmare
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Nightmare Easter Egg
Pink Hybrid Lily
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Famous Mushroom
So, some of you know I have an alright ability to write already. But I am also an ARTIST. *sparkle sparkle* This is my art thread!

I drew my avatar, as well as Agent Kite's (he's my boyfriend, by the way). So there's your first examples of my drawing ability.

I'll be posting a lot of my Animal Crossing stuff on my blog, but I figure I might as well share it here too since not everyone wants to hang around Tumblr. So here's the first thing I have to show everyone! BEHOLD: MY POOR SPRITING ABILITIES!

tumblr_inline_mnesm6qEfJ1qz4rgp.png

Animal Crossing Cats! I like to play around in MP paint so I popped these babies out rather quick with the help of images on Nookipedia. xD I've also done all of the dogs and anteaters so far, working on the bears now. I'd love to work on the animals introduced in New Leaf, but I have to wait until I get a good image of them as well as a note of initial clothing.

I also have sprites of my and my boyfriends OCs Kite and Mocha done (both in their everyday clothes and work attire), but I'm waiting until I've done some of our other OC sprites before I make a sheet of those characters. That way I don't confuse anyone into thinking they're actual characters! xD

Here's a quick list of my arts (other sprites included since the kitties are already in this post!):

tumblr_inline_mnih81tSb91qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mnm39fwXIj1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mnptuoNrId1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mntma3PVCm1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mk9paeywqL1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mkbmxnY0wT1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mkdfvzJFYG1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mkfaxtNawo1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mkh5qwOoXG1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mkj1vv43J11qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mkmr3ykK671qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mkqgloM1vm1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mku5yo7XGo1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mkxwy5APzr1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_ml1mfrFABb1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_ml5duwgnsp1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_ml92meAgBX1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mlcpbiUhcU1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mlm2et1sAr1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mlrlt3xZD71qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mlv801tBjG1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mm2ptlaQXu1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mma2qk07Do1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mml8pjUzJK1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mmovpnlN6Y1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mmsmwrbu621qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mn1v4lUFCS1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mn5hyf8ppA1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mn9bjjByS21qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mnb2uem50Z1qz4rgp.png

Last edited:
I've uploaded more sprites to my tumblr! This time around it's dogs!

tumblr_inline_mk2dv3jkdv1qz4rgp.png

Lol poor Walker's all alone down there. For some reason I really like the way the faces came out on the dogs.

These are awesome! Your very multi-talented :) I can't wait until you can do the deer and hamsters!!! Especially Shanti :D

I'm soooo excited to do the deer and hamsters! I just need to be able to get a good look at them all in order to do it! I always want a clear look at their faces and the designs on their fur so I can make my sprites as accurate as possible!

I've uploaded more sprites to my tumblr! This time around it's dogs!

tumblr_inline_mk2dv3jkdv1qz4rgp.png

Lol poor Walker's all alone down there. For some reason I really like the way the faces came out on the dogs.

What are the two dogs to the right of Marcel? Don't think I seen them before. Which is strange cuz I thought I knew everybody.

Part three of my Animal Crossing Sprites:

tumblr_inline_mk4ad2bL9k1qz4rgp.png

Anteaters! I love how these came out. Except for Lulu. I hate the way I did her Aloha shirt. I'll have to remake her later on once I get all the others done. I MISS NOSEGAY.

tumblr_inline_mk60t7bHaA1qz4rgp.png

It's time for Bears! xD At this rate I think Aloha shirts are only gonna look good to me when a male animal's wearing them. Couldn't get the MVP shirt to actually read MVP in such a tiny space but oh well! And Chow doesn't look scary to me yay!

Ursala is cutest bear. :3

Oh I will be! I just want to get all the villagers out of the way since each species shares the same basic sprite type. The reason I did Rover, Katie, Kaitlin, and Blanca is because they're all generic cats when you get right down to it. Also I originally just wanted to sprite all the cats, but then I did the dogs too and decided it was pretty fun!

I have hopes of making sprites of each character in the game. And then doing sprites of my Original Characters. :3

Of course for newer ones I will have to wait until I can get clear nice images of all of them.

I'm doing all the villagers in alphabetical order (though I'm skipping deer and hamsters until the game comes out and I hopefully have plenty of reference images) then Copper and Booker, then Redd, and then the others.

Back