• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The exclusive feature

still betting that houses will show up with SpotPass as well as StreetPass.

I wouldn't mind having that! I don't get many Streetpasses so, it would be nice

(Yay! 100th post!)

I'm thinking it could be the houses but it might be something else.
You never can tell what the Great Iwata and others at Nintendo are thinking.
NoA might even surprize NA players with items not available in other countries.

We all assume it has to do with the HH Neighborhood, and it probably does, but it could be something else entirely on top of that. I'm getting anxious to hear what it is.

Oh, thats a good a new feature! At least my Model Home area won't be like an empty desert now. ;)

I'm new to the 3DS world. So displaying our homes in AC:NL will use SpotPass instead of StreetPass? If yes, what exactly does that mean for us?

If u notice in events like sxsw and pax. The presenter doesn't go inside the HH showcase. Something tells me thats fishy

NA is also getting the HH spotpass from Nintendo like it says in the Iwata Asks UK. They mentioned this for the NA Nintendo Direct a couple months back. This wasn't really surprising.

NA is also getting the HH spotpass from Nintendo like it says in the Iwata Asks UK. They mentioned this for the NA Nintendo Direct a couple months back. This wasn't really surprising.
well he didnt outright say it but it looks to be what we are getting.

It says, "In the European version of the game, model homes created by Nintendo will also appear in the HH Showcase. These homes will be distributed via SpotPass."
Does this include the NA version as well?

It says, "In the European version of the game, model homes created by Nintendo will also appear in the HH Showcase. These homes will be distributed via SpotPass."
Does this include the NA version as well?

It was on the UK Nintendo site. I'm assuming this means because it is on the UK site, they didn't mention NA. I could be wrong, but it makes sense.

It was on the UK Nintendo site. I'm assuming this means because it is on the UK site, they didn't mention NA. I could be wrong, but it makes sense.

http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/3ds/animalcrossing-newleaf/0/3
Editor's Note: In the North American version of the game, model homes created by Nintendo will also appear in the HH Showcase. These homes will be distributed via SpotPass.

Homes created by Nintendo.... :/
I guess artificial homes are better than none.

Editor's Note: In the North American version of the game, model homes created by Nintendo will also appear in the HH Showcase. These homes will be distributed via SpotPass.

Confirmed for NA as well.

- - - -

Edit: Beat me to it!

That's what it's says Zen :) I'm so pleased, I was sure my showcase was just going to be barren.

Hooray! I don't get many StreetPasses at all (I only have 2- one was from my friend, we purposely streetpassed and the other was from a random person whose car we passed while driving. xD) so now my showcase will actually have houses!

Back