• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing My Cat Sweater~!

nikkidii

"Freaks!"
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Hey guys. I'm new to making designs, but I really wanted to try one. So I fell in love with one sweater online ( of course I can't find the picture anymore... D: ) and was inspired to make my own version of it.
Anyway, Here's the photo and the qr code~! I'd love some feedback.

BVQo3TZCMAEDm4h.jpg

BVQoBxGCcAARwVP.jpg
BVQoM5rCUAE7Ekv.jpg
BVQocsFCYAAm9MH.jpg
BVQokoWCYAA6cy-.jpg

Tell me what you think! I hope you enjoy it c:

Last edited:
That's so adorable, omg <333 I love sweaters atm so I will most likely be using this because it's amazing! I hope you make more designs too :D

I love it! *____* For being new to making designs, it's fantastic work! I will definitely use this once winter rolls around. :D I'd love a sweater like that for real life too, to be honest. :p

I love it! :) I really like sweaters irl, so this will be perfect for my mayor to wear pretty much constantly ^^ will you be making more in different designs too? :)

>.< If only Able's hadn't closed for the night! I am posting to remind me to come back tomorrow. This is so adorable.

Back