• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

If I was mafia I would claim to be a townie.

Its the ultimate role to defend yourself with because townies wouldn't care about your role as long as you're a townie and the mafia wouldn't target you if you were a townie as well.. logically since its the mafias goal to find the action roles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't mean to post this here. I have two threads open at the same time, should I delete it and move it to the thread I wanted it to be in?

Its the ultimate role to defend yourself with because townies wouldn't care about your role as long as you're a townie and the mafia wouldn't target you if you were a townie as well.. logically since its the mafias goal to find the action roles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't mean to post this here. I have two threads open at the same time, should I delete it and move it to the thread I wanted it to be in?

You spoke about nonvoting in the voting thread, that's not allowed.

This may be disregarded, that is fine. You may not believe me. That is also fine.

I'm going to say this anyway.

I am not, in any way, whatsoever, plotting anything with Justin.

Believe me if you wish! :)

This is starting to look fairly interesting now that mary is voting for justin. I mean look at her vote.

Sorry for all of the changing! I'm kinda indecisive.

I don't see any reason why a townie would post something like that followed by the indecisiveness. If You had found out something specific about justin through an action role, then why so indecisive? Why draw attention to him in the first place by indicating a plot that may only take place between two mafia members only to follow up with a whole cast of vote changes.

Im thinking justin may be innocent here and mary isn't getting the attention she deserves.

You're completely right. It is a good fake role to claim. Unfortunately for me, it is my actual role. There are real Townies too, I'm one of them.

I'm not suspecting Mary, I'm suspecting FireNinja1 since he was so rough on Justin. I now think Justin is innocent, but it's just a suggestion.
I don't think Mary is anything bad, but I think I'll read her previous posts and check.

I have my eye on Mary as well. She worked very hard to try to distance herself from me when I was under suspicion, almost as if there was something to hide.

Maybe Mary is actually an action role outside of the mafia.. and knows what Justin actually is..

Thats another reason why she could have jumped ship and couldn't choose who to vote for yesterday..

Get what I'm saying..

Maybe Mary is actually an action role outside of the mafia.. and knows what Justin actually is..

Thats another reason why she could have jumped ship and couldn't choose who to vote for yesterday..

Get what I'm saying..
All these suggestions are making me change my mind XP

I'm actually looking at Mary's posts, and something tells me she is a Mafia person. If you look back, she starts to blame three people at once (me, ACE, Kuma); TWO OF THEM with no reason. nd she has no mention of any special abilities possibly meaning she is hiding something. She was also trying to point out how she and Justin were not jailmates. Another person to suspect

Get what I'm saying..

The indecisive post came during this current day, after she had already voted earlier in the day. If she was a detective as you imply, then she would have no reason to vote someone else and then change. She couldn't get any new detective information during the current day.

Sounds like nonsense to me.

##Unvote DeviousCrossing
## Vote Justin

Ah, very interesting.

I didn't imply that she was, I implied that she could be.

That is some whacky behavior.

It's all too hard to vote since everyone is making me change my mind lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I'll end up voting for Mary, but it's still too early to make a hasty decision.

Are we allowed to simply just withdraw our vote?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I meant it to be green!

Soon, we'll end up voting out somebody important, like last time.

Also, everybody seems to be voting for the popular ones. Why?

Soon, we'll end up voting out somebody important, like last time.

Also, everybody seems to be voting for the popular ones. Why?

Because thats where they bring most attention and suspicion to themselves. And plus, voting for a quiet person makes the VOTER suspicious too, kind of like you (I'm planning on changing my vote though.$

Because thats where they bring most attention and suspicion to themselves. And plus, voting for a quiet person makes the VOTER suspicious too, kind of like you (I'm planning on changing my vote though.$

But ACE did all that stuff, but he turned out being a doctor! They might just be trying to trick you.

I agree. People voted for the two who posted the most on the first day. ACE and Kuma were the ones saying the most, no body else said much, therefore they couldn't be accused of anything.

And maybe some people are trying to drop hits to who they are by how they are acting..

hint hint

I've placed my vote on Mary, at least for the time being. I'd like for her to explain herself as to why she has seemingly been hopping around between three different votes today:

## Vote: Kuma

Sorry, Kuma!

This was the second vote placed in Day 2, just 11 minutes after it started. Kuma's name had not even been mentioned yet in Day 2 when this vote was placed, and Mary didn't mention her either. I'd also like to draw attention to FoxWolf64 for a moment here too:

## vote FireNinja1

This vote was placed 11 minutes after as well, with this post 2 minutes later:

Tough decision, I have absolutely no clue who the mafia members are.

If you have absolutely no clue, then why are you immediately voting?

Moving along, here is Mary's second vote:

## Unvote Kuma
## Vote DeviousCrossing

Looks like another random vote out of nowhere as once again, nobody including Mary has said a word about DeviousCrossing in the thread at this point in time.

But look closer, and you'll see that DeviousCrossing voted Mary just an hour ahead...

##Vote: Mary

Looks like we've got a revenge vote on our hands here now. So that's now one random vote at the very start of the day, and a reflex revenge vote. The reflex vote proves the first vote as purely baseless since she had no issue unvoting Kuma as soon as the other vote came up on her.

##Unvote DeviousCrossing
## Vote Justin

Finally, we come to the third and (so far) final vote from Mary today. After DeviousCrossing retracted his vote on her, she retracted hers as well to jump on the sudden Justin bandwagon.

##Unvote DeviousCrossing
## Vote Justin

It definitely seems as if she's begging to be voting someone whenever possible, no matter who it is. That can be either be a sign of mafia, or just a sign of being naive. I'm not completely sure which one it is yet, but it sure is suspicious. That's why I've voted for Mary at this moment.

To those who are still voting for me, I ask that you bring forth a compelling argument for my scumness. If you can't provide one, maybe you should think about reconsidering your vote.

Back