• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

*sigh*
There's 4 mafia, and we have to find and kill them before they kill us, but we don't seem to be getting anywhere

Plus its getting kinda late, and I have to be awake early tomorrow, so I'll have to vote soon and go to bed
But I don't know who to vote for
Aaah, this game is hard :(

Most likely been played out this way by the mafia for it to look like he's got away free. I don't suspect Justin, he's got valid points to everything he's posted. On that matter, nor do I suspect you... but you're starting to cause a ruckus.

Yeah, I guess I should settle down.

*sigh*
There's 4 mafia, and we have to find and kill them before they kill us, but we don't seem to be getting anywhere

Plus its getting kinda late, and I have to be awake early tomorrow, so I'll have to vote soon and go to bed
But I don't know who to vote for
Aaah, this game is hard :(

Yeah same here I have school all day and work after school on most days so I have limited time to read post and vote...

Now, before you jump down my throat again because I didn't vote with majority, and I didn't post much at all today. I've been in class since 7am this morning and I literally just walked in the door. So yes, my vote is coming in two hours before voting ends.

That being said, I voted for Foxwolf because everything I've seen him said, hes really trying to push the blame onto somebody else. ei. Trying too hard.

I've decided to change my vote to FoxWolf, since I managed to get online today, and I think Fox is pointing fingers at everyone and is bringing a lot of attention to himself.

Just so I can know, why did everyone jump onto the FoxWolf wagon?

I saw his posts earlier where he was kinda flipping out, but did he do something before that? lol

I've decided to change my vote to FoxWolf, since I managed to get online today, and I think Fox is pointing fingers at everyone and is bringing a lot of attention to himself.

It's only Justin I'm suspicious of. He's pointing fingers without giving a good reason. And he stated he would die last night, but he's still in the game. It's only a matter of time before we all die because of him.

It's only Justin I'm suspicious of. He's pointing fingers without giving a good reason. And he stated he would die last night, but he's still in the game. It's only a matter of time before we all die because of him.

He's been giving good reason, and considering he headed the Mary angle.. yeah, I think a lot of us thought he'd wind up dead.
But as I said before, it may well have been played that way for the mafia to make it seem Justin was sided with them.

Well, it looks like I'm burnt toast tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Justin only voted for FireNinja1. Can you remove the accidental vote for me?

After reading all of today's posts, I think I am going to re vote, Fox is pushing blame on others when they're being voted for. This is a sign of desperation, in my opinion this is one last struggle to stop people voting for them. They don't have a clear view on who they think is mafia therefore they're highly suspicious to me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, in my defense, i have only just changed my because I have been at work all day and have only managed to finish reading and explain why I changed my vote!

Hardly anyone has given reasons and just jumped on other people's votes. If you're unsure, just quickly vote for someone who isn't in danger right now, myself for example.

rFAFrcc.jpg

Night 3

FoxWolf64 was led to the gallows, the results of the day's vote clear as the twilight sky. The town felt that this was a crucial lynching, and there was an atmosphere of anticipation. There was none of the chanting that had accompanied the previous lynches. The stage was set, all that was needed was the executioner to pull the lever.

It seemed whoever set up the gallows was nervous, as they had miscalculated the amount of rope required. FoxWolf64 dropped further than expected, and the force decapitated him. The crowd gave a loud gasp, not because his head was now rolling towards them, but because of the unmistakable colour of the blood that was now gushing out.

FoxWolf64 the Townie was lynched.

Night is here. Mafia KP = 2. You have 24 hours.

Last edited:
Back