• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Yay, we haven't started playing yet and I already win the award for most hated (Joking)

You're likely to be in;barely actually. You are the 29th person to join. One more than replacements.

#NOHateonACE

Good luck everybody. I hope I do this right haha.

Ah, I have a question. Will we be able to find out when the first day will start after we've capped 30 players? Not to be impatient or anything, but I'm just curious.

Ah, I have a question. Will we be able to find out when the first day will start after we've capped 30 players? Not to be impatient or anything, but I'm just curious.

Game will start on Wednesday, mainly because Gallows is away until then, and I didnt expect signups to fill up this fast. Will give you plenty of time to read through Game 1.

Last edited:
Hello I've got a question- Does this game include private messaging each other, or is all the conversation on the main post?

Game will start on Wednesday, mainly because Gallows is away until then, and I didnt expect signups to fill up this fast. Will give you plenty of time to read through Game 1.

Thanks for that, by the way. Don't mean to make anyone wait.

Thanks for that, by the way. Don't mean to make anyone wait.

No problem. {: A break between the two games is needed. Plus the newbies need to read up. Wednesday is not that far away.

Also other names to keep in mind would be:

Tom
VillageDweller

Just saying. o:

No problem. {: A break between the two games is needed. Plus the newbies need to read up. Wednesday is not that far away.

True that. It's a good thing this game in particular doesn't start right away, hah. I might've not had the time to participate had it started earlier.

The list of players in post #1 isn't complete, but it'll be good to start thinking about the elections. {: We have until Wednesday, so that helps A LOT. Not to mention if people pull out for whatever reason.

Obviously no one knows their role & the game hasn't started. While you all take the time to read through the previous mafia game thread / Observer chat / Mafia chat, you can decide somewhat who would be suited for what, based on how they've played (not what they've played as - no one is guaranteed the same role at all). I mean, we have to base our votes for the elections on something right (a lead of some sort)? Obviously day one stuff will come into play, let's not forget.

To be elected: Mayor + Sheriff.

AndyB definitely needs to be mayor. He was very good at leading the town to the mafia last time.

#AndyB for mayor

Back