• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

For those who have named members that would make the best candidate for Mayor or who has already decided/plan on stating their votes I would strongly recommend you hold off on naming any names. If you're role turns out to be Mafia and you switch up your votes to someone completely different, it won't be hard to make you out as a Mafia target.

I didn't kill myself on purpose. I decided to not try to prove I wasn't mafia anymore and I was lynched. And I'm not dumb either. For example, right after Foxwolf flipped blue/green I knew Fireninja was mafia, while everyone who was playing didn't until days later. Now that you're playing let's see how quickly you die.

Sorry for being nasty, but I was tired of not standing up for myself like Sockhead said I should. Now let's focus on more important things instead of my death.

I agree now that we shouldn't decide who should be mayor till we get our roles. We need to try and not post so much before the game starts, like Justin said. From now on I'm only going to make clear, helpful posts only once or twice a day until the game starts.

I didn't kill myself on purpose. I decided to not try to prove I wasn't mafia anymore and I was lynched. And I'm not dumb either. For example, right after Foxwolf flipped blue/green I knew Fireninja was mafia, while everyone who was playing didn't until days later. Now that you're playing let's see how quickly you die.

Sorry for being nasty, but I was tired of not standing up for myself like Sockhead said I should. Now let's focus on more important things instead of my death.

I agree now that we shouldn't decide who should be mayor till we get our roles. We need to try and not post so much before the game starts, like Justin said. From now on I'm only going to make clear, helpful posts only once or twice a day until the game starts.
Agreeing again, eh?

Right now, this is conversation time. It's almost like a party. But we all know at the end of the party, seven people will form an alliance to kill everyone but themselves. Pregame strategy isn't all that great of an idea, so let's just ditch it and talk about Pok?mon or something. =P Why? Because once the game starts, if you bring up irrelevant stuff, you're now a suspect. Keep it chill for now. For now...

Agreeing again, eh?

Right now, this is conversation time. It's almost like a party. But we all know at the end of the party, seven people will form an alliance to kill everyone but themselves. Pregame strategy isn't all that great of an idea, so let's just ditch it and talk about Pok?mon or something. =P Why? Because once the game starts, if you bring up irrelevant stuff, you're now a suspect. Keep it chill for now. For now...

Agreeing doesn't make people seem suspicious as long as the person gives a reason to why they agree, and I did (The game hasn't started though). And what does Pokemon have to do with mafia?

Last edited:
Agreeing again, eh?

Says the one who wants to talk about Pokemon.

Guys if you don't cut your **** out I'm going to close this thread and not open it back up until I get back. >=/

Stop fighting, stop trying to prove a point, and stop spamming. It's getting a little out of hand now.
AND PLEASE, for the love of all that is holy, do not quote me saying you agree. That **** is annoying.

I think people are getting a bit too hyped up before the game even starts. While it may be a bit exciting, all of us don't even know our own roles. I'm not saying it's bad to be excited but it's getting to be too much.

Guys if you don't cut your **** out I'm going to close this thread and not open it back up until I get back. >=/

Stop fighting, stop trying to prove a point, and stop spamming. It's getting a little out of hand now.
AND PLEASE, for the love of all that is holy, do not quote me saying you agree. That **** is annoying.

Yeah, I agree with Gallows here guys! :)

Justin, Gallows didn't want you to do that, respect his wishes as a mod(even though you're a admin). I do agree with Gallows. I also think that we should observe carefully before voteing somebody for mayor

Justin, Gallows didn't want you to do that, respect his wishes as a mod(even though you're a admin). I do agree with Gallows. I also think that we should observe carefully before voteing somebody for mayor

I think we all know Justin's intentions.

It was intentional lol.

Just so I could get this:

<Jubs> http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-Strike-Back&p=1972653&viewfull=1#post1972653
<ProfGallows> god damnit
<Jubs> <3
ProfGallows has quit (Quit: I knew a guy who overdosed on invisibility potions once. Never saw him again.)

Yeah i agree ;)

Back