• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

He only rushed it because he wasn't the mayor. If he is the mayor now, he would consult with us. This is likely based on the reasons given.

I'd just like to say, whoever the mayor is, they need to do these:
1. Consult with the others.
2. Do not force-lynch the bodyguards, or you will have dug their own grave.
3. Feel confident and cooperate, or you will get suspected of mafia.

There's no way of knowing that for sure. Even if Andy were to come in here and say he would consult with town doesn't mean he will. It comes down to whether you trust what he is saying.

Also, I think you need to go back and read the description of bodyguard. Only the bodyguard knows that they are a bodyguard, they don't even know who the other one is. No one knows who the body guards are, not even the mayor, so they may be lynched accidentally and we wouldn't know until their death.

Okay, so does anyone actually not want to be mayor? I'll say right now I am indifferent on the position. If you all agree that I am suitable for the position, then I'll step up to the plate and take it and do a good job and whatnot, but I won't stand in the way of progress; if you think someone is better qualified, obviously go for them.

Guys, i'm really sorry if Justin is part of the mafia(I started a bandwagon)

There's one more reason to nominate you for mayor. You have a pretty sharp eye, I forgot that only bodyguards know who they are. I wouldn't mind if you were the mayor. Of course, you're pretty modest about it, so it's up to you if you want to become the mayor.

Guys, i'm really sorry if Justin is part of the mafia(I started a bandwagon)

The mafia sure won't be. Oh god, that'd be a bigger mess up than last game's first lynch of the doctor.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's one more reason to nominate you for mayor. You have a pretty sharp eye, I forgot that only bodyguards know who they are. I wouldn't mind if you were the mayor. Of course, you're pretty modest about it, so it's up to you if you want to become the mayor.

Are you talking to SP?

Peek-a-boo. {:

Thanks for bringing up my name alongside the other candidates: AndyB, Justin, Tsundere, Superpenguin, Gandalf & Gallows. It feels nice to know even though I got modkilled on night one, that my thoughts & posts in Observer Chat were still recognized.

As you guys know .. pre-game I was the first to throw in Justin's name. If anyone wants to re-visit my first post, you can find it here (same thread):

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...afia-Strike-Back/page10&p=1969042#post1969042

So that being said it should be no surprise to anyone that my vote should potentially go towards Justin. Justin literally taught us how to play & guided us by being a role model and posting. The rest of the players literally picked up from his posts. He was literally the first player to start analyzations of voting patterns.

The reason why I'm sticking with Justin (from before the game started & now that the game has started) is because it really is impossible to tell who the mafia players are on day one & unfortunately we can only rely on past game posts. Justin's game-play sticks out the most to me, for the reasons mentioned above.

- - - - -

It is really weird to see people jump on Gallows right away. It's definitely not making themselves look good. There's still 1 day and 0 hours left .. no one can pull the "voting now coz I got work / school later bye!!" excuse. What's going on guys? Any voter wish to explain?

- - - Post Merge - - -

1 day & 9 hours left ** not 0, my bad

Aw, I'm flattered. <3 I'm cool with being mayor or sheriff, but really I don't want to take the position away from someone who is more qualified. I mean if we are going solely off of what happened last game, I was not active at all, I have no prior experience to playing mafia other than observing. But still, me for mayor/sheriff would be appreciative.

I'm not going to vote for myself, though. I feel Kayla(ILoveYou - ModKilled in OBsChat) is also deserving of mayorship. I understand not everyone read the entire Observer Chat after the game ended and before this one started, but I think if you at least read maybe five or ten posts from everyone who posted in it especially those who got killed early or weren't even playing, you'd get an idea of how their abilities. Here's a summary of some of Kayla's greatest post moments:

If you don't want to read all of them, then fine, but hopefully you can at least see that Kayla puts effort into everything that she says. She's very observant and not afraid of a debate. Not to mention she is not easily persuaded. That's great. However, it kind of gets me nervous at how little she is posting in here as opposed to what she did in the Observer Chat. Regardless, it's only the first day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoop, she posted. :3

I think Justin is the most suitable which is why I voted for him, but he hasn't posted so I'll see. I think Lauren should give it a go as she kind of led the town after Justin's death.

I've decided that I'll vote for Justin, since he ran the town so well last game.

You guys have got to be kidding me right now. Justin has made hardly any posts since the game has started, and all ready you start racking in the votes for him. I'm aware you can change your votes, but some of you say how you want to see how the day goes on, yet you all ready cast your vote? Like what even...?

Do you guys even realize Justin doesn't even have to come back and make any more posts? He's all ready sitting comfortably with a large portion of the votes, why endanger himself with something he may say that comes across suspicious. It scares me that Justin may be sitting up in a mafia throne somewhere laughing at how easily he is getting this position.

Perhaps I am getting too worked up over this, but I am shocked at how fast people are casting their votes. I sincerely hope you are willing to reconsider your votes if necessary.

That's why I'm considering changing my vote since Justin has only made one major post about him being mayor:
Hmm. Well, I'd like to be Mayor obviously, but if not myself I would say either Gandalf or Andy. That being said, I'm still not sure if using the last game for our basis on Mayor votes is that wise of an idea anyway. Personally, I think I want to ride the first Day a bit longer and see what the others have to say.
If I were to knock out Justin out of my list of best mayors: (not in order)
Superpenguin
iLoveYou
Lauren

You guys have got to be kidding me right now. Justin has made hardly any posts since the game has started, and all ready you start racking in the votes for him. I'm aware you can change your votes, but some of you say how you want to see how the day goes on, yet you all ready cast your vote? Like what even...?

Do you guys even realize Justin doesn't even have to come back and make any more posts? He's all ready sitting comfortably with a large portion of the votes, why endanger himself with something he may say that comes across suspicious. It scares me that Justin may be sitting up in a mafia throne somewhere laughing at how easily he is getting this position.

Perhaps I am getting too worked up over this, but I am shocked at how fast people are casting their votes. I sincerely hope you are willing to reconsider your votes if necessary.

Yo, Pengz.

We're going off the previous game, no one can call anybody mafia currently and if im honest, people are voting andy too. He hasnt posted either.

I'm here! I've made a couple posts earlier, but really let's be honest there isn't exactly a whole lot to go off here for discussion. As I said before, I think for Mayor I'd lean towards Gandalf, Andy, or Kayla. Although there have been some decent points made against Andy. That all being said, I'm not going to deny being Mayor if people want to vote for me. I'll be able to help out the town more, especially compared to if a mafia member were to get it instead.

No, Superpenguin you aren't over-reacting here. I just noticed the voting thread, and more specifically that 5 votes went in so quickly towards Justin.

I don't really want to back off my potential vote for Justin because I feel like I've given enough reason to actually vote for him (before the game started & now that the game is going on). Neither do I want to contribute to a bandwagon though.

I mean, if anything AndyB & Gandalf were my second choices. They didn't post yet though.
AndyB & Gandalf come out to play please. {:

I'll end up changing my vote for certain. I'm still kind of having trouble deciding on who to change my vote over to. I think Superpenguin is a good fit since, previously said, he/she has an eye for noticing the small details about others.

SP did make some very good and clear points. I think they'd make a really good Mayor, but I'm not voting this early on b/c 1.
I want to make sure I vote strong and 2. I want to see everyone's post before I chose to cast my vote for Mayor, even though the majority has the upper hand in games like this. I *tried* not to bandwagon my votes last time, even though I admittedly did it so I didn't seem suspicious. It's much easier to stay under the radar and go with what everyone else was saying, because no one will question it.

What surprises me is the start of early bandwagons. Isn't voting:

1. YOUR own opinion?
2. Not what anybody else thinks?

Of course, this doesn't count if you have evidence to back up your vote, unlike most bandwagoners.

aw sp ily 8)
really tho i think SP or kayla would be cool mayors. observers chat is the best
andy and justin did good! but i feel like kayla and sp came up with good theories. kayla is open to other peoples opinions and yeah. sp is good at noticing details about people and came up with good stuff as well

as cool as mayor sounds i think i would be a bad one tbh. i dont really have confidence in my theories and i often second guess myself. that and i was kinda harsh in the observers chat oops (i suspected lynn and gallows but i kept changing my mind about them ? idk)

aw sp ily 8)
really tho i think SP or kayla would be cool mayors. observers chat is the best
andy and justin did good! but i feel like kayla and sp came up with good theories. kayla is open to other peoples opinions and yeah. sp is good at noticing details about people and came up with good stuff as well

as cool as mayor sounds i think i would be a bad one tbh. i dont really have confidence in my theories and i often second guess myself. that and i was kinda harsh in the observers chat oops (i suspected lynn and gallows but i kept changing my mind about them ? idk)
Nah you weren't that harsh (maybe when you said that Thunder and I shouldn't be linked to the chat lol) you were just stating your opinion which is completely fine.
I don't think I'd be a good mayor either, I don't want people getting annoyed if I did something weird.

I'm gonna wait until more people have a chance to talk before I cast my vote..
And I'd be a bad mayor since I'm too quiet in here D:

Back