• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Yes... Justin seems suspicious to me, and since he was in the last game, I can see how he does. That's really my personal opinion. However, if I do find another person, I will change my vote.

We're voting for mayor... :(

We need a list of all people who we would like to be mayor and they will then write a short or what ever explaining why they should be mayor. That will make it easier for us to decide. But that's only a suggestion.

We need a list of all people who we would like to be mayor and they will then write a short or what ever explaining why they should be mayor. That will make it easier for us to decide. But that's only a suggestion.

Good idea. Anyone up to it?

No thanks, I have to help my mom later today. But it will help to see who actually would like to be Mayor.

Yes, I know. But I just got here to know that, so I'll unvote then re-decide afterwards. Like I said, a list to know who wants to be the Mayor would help.

You can add me to the list. I explained before a few reasons why I would like to be mayor, but I can go more in depth.

I changed my vote. Nuff' said, I checked the old Mafia thread. She seems to be reasonable and good to be Mayor.... No questions.

I'm not going for Mayor, I'll take my time and learn. But I'm watching. :rolleyes:

Okay .. let's get the list going:

BlueLeaf
SuperPenguin
Trundle
Justin
iLoveYou

Everyone on this list has posted that they wanted to be considered for the election, as well as why. If any of the oldies who were suggested from the previous game step up, then they'll be added too.

Did I miss on anyone? Feel free to add / correct me.

Yeah I saw his other post though saying that he wanted to throw his hat in, but it looked crowded or something. Tom are you still in the running for Mayor / Sheriff? I'll gladly add you to the list we have so far.

I think SP may of swayed my vote, they are clear player that composes ideas pretty well so far, and remained active a good bit of the time. Though they did not participate in last game I heard their name quite a bit in observers chat and they seemed to follow the story of lasts game despite not being in it. Someone else already said they pick on little details, which is a plus for the town, unless they are mafia. I'd say if they can back up their choices for who to lynch in the future well then they have my vote.

BUT the people who want the job also have to take into consideration the roles of the Sheriff/Mayor. Yes, it does mean you are provided protection form night kills. But it also means that you have to do double lynchings, which could be bad if you get everyone in town to kill two innocents. The sheriff has twice as much weight on his/her shoulders, having the power to pardon an innocent OR guilty victim, and able to incarcerate players. Meaning you need good judgment of character. Personally, I don't want to be bothered with these roles, because I cannot be 1000% confident that who I vote for is innocent or guilty unless they slip up some crucial information. Players who want these roles should speak up and give reasons for why they feel right for the job, instead of just falling back on the old game.

I'd like to run for sheriff but I don't think I have the responsibility to maintain a role that others deserve more.

Elections are over in 18 hours, I wonder who will pull through. I think the votes are a bit scattered right now.

That rant was useful. It's not just a role that makes you feel protected, it's important to know being the mayor/sheriff isn't a walk in the park. It's a serious role that you shouldn't get just for the Night protection.

As said before, along with Tom and Trundle, I'm a new player so I have no judgement over the last game. As sheriff/mayor, I would actually listen to the town and wait before pardoning and incarcerating. My personality type makes me an enthusiast under stress, which means my desire is satisfaction. That's probably something no one cares about, but I just wanted to bring that up.

Back