• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

you and your oreimo gifs

but yeah basically what tom said

im kinda suspecting some players because of that..but i dont have enough evidence to really claim anything yet. ill just watch and see i guess

:)

Either way, I feel like we'd bring them in kicking and screaming into the spotlight anyways if we go with lynching non-contributors in the beginning as they'd be forced to defend themselves.

:)

Either way, I feel like we'd bring them in kicking and screaming into the spotlight anyways if we go with lynching non-contributors in the beginning as they'd be forced to defend themselves.

What would be considered suspicious is looking at the thread and never posting, not just forgetting about it. What if suddenly a townie completely ignored the game, and they were suspected? I don't think that would be right.

What would be considered suspicious is looking at the thread and never posting, not just forgetting about it. What if suddenly a townie completely ignored the game, and they were suspected? I don't think that would be right.

Right because we suspect them or right because they stopped looking? The blame is on them for not checking in more often and at least making themselves seem like trustworthy people, instead just waiting until blame is placed on them. I think, if someone wants to last here, is to make the best impression you can right away and then set about to making friends with people they deem trustworthy. Think of it like the Hunger Games, if you want to survive the first few nights, you need to find a group and hope everyone there is trustworthy.

If they're busy, that's one thing. But COMPLETLEY ignoring it despit the fact they're online, viewing the thread, and not chosing to post even a little, that's suspicious.

Right because we suspect them or right because they stopped looking? The blame is on them for not checking in more often and at least making themselves seem like trustworthy people, instead just waiting until blame is placed on them. I think, if someone wants to last here, is to make the best impression you can right away and then set about to making friends with people they deem trustworthy. Think of it like the Hunger Games, if you want to survive the first few nights, you need to find a group and hope everyone there is trustworthy.
you couldnt say it any better

and tbh if we didnt call them out would they have come in? would they have talked more? i dunno.

having very quiet people wont help the town because we cant tell if theyre mafia being quiet or a townie who just doesnt know what to say. even if they're apart of town, are they really helping us by being silent?

I think the best strategy is to stand alone. To not trust anybody, because even your closest friend could be your worst enemy. I learned this in the last game. I made a secret alliance with FireNinja1, but eventually I found out he was mafia. This is a make it or break it game. Everybody's an enemy.

I think the best strategy is to stand alone. To not trust anybody, because even your closest friend could be your worst enemy. I learned this in the last game. I made a secret alliance with FireNinja1, but eventually I found out he was mafia. This is a make it or break it game. Everybody's an enemy.

Oh yes, it could always backfire on you but if you make enough alliances you'll figure out someone is lying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yes, it could always backfire on you but if you make enough alliances you'll figure out someone is lying.

True. True.

I was going to try to bail Dolby out, mainly because being a mafia is quite fun at the behinning and you get to stir up chaos. I knew a mafia wouldnt give up that easily. Beary was also a contender, so he wasnt the only one sharing the spotlight. What really sealed the deal was that he said that roleclaiming as a townie was the best role to roleclaim.

Just to put it out there, IM A GIRL.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I am relatively sure I did not PM iLoveYou role claiming as a bodyguard. Unless I was alsleep at the time o.o
This is all getting very exciting :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

So does anyone have an idea of who to lynch?

** Sorry for super long posts. <3 **

LaurinaMN, Gandalf & Kippla, I'm sorry to see you go on Night One. :|

I can tell you all, I did not incarcerate anyone last night. Everyone so far has pretty much mentioned all the theories possible for why the kill for the third KP did not appear. We're looking at a potential hit towards a Veteran, a Paramedic using their protect well or a slip up on the Mafia's side.

Heh, I bet the whole mafia got on just to see the chaos they caused. Check the random faces that popped up. At least poor LaurinaMN can't be accused of mafia if she was role checked... RIP miller, Mad hatter, and townie, three for the town lost :(

This.

I'm seeing a bunch of names pop up just for the results. They do not contribute towards the thread when we are having discussions. That raises a small red flag. I do not want to jump and accuse anyone right away though, in case people really are busy. It's just something to monitor more closely (we'll see who keeps / starts posting within Day 2). This thread literally exploded with viewers right when the deathly post was made.

[[ Detectives ]]

I want to think that you all have performed an inspection last night. Hopefully what ever you have learned will be a useful start in finding the Mafia players. Please find a way to start trailing your results, little by little, so you do not get accused of being Mafia. I am asking that you do not reveal yourselves, but just start thinking of a way to get your information out. Do this when you are most certain of your finds, as a push towards a wrong lynch could look poorly upon you and we do not need any Detectives getting accused and being placed in a tight spot. Also keep in mind the road blocks you have this game. LaurinaMN the " Miller " would have returned to you as "Mafia Goon", for example.

We've got 36~ hours to think on this Beary, no reason to rush this. However, that doesn't mean we can't think up theories.

I'm at my classmate's house play prod practice

So you guys still focus on Beary? Hes a newbie for me just saying maybe that is why he looks suspicious and I'm not saying that he is a mafia or newbie but just in case guys if you are really sure that he is a mafia or something you may keep on eye on him.

Beary509, I actually believe you when you told me you were a Townie in the PM. I think your posts scream that you are more of a new player than anything else.

Im not saying that he is a mafia or townie as in 100%

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats my correction

I'm at my classmate's house play prod practice

So you guys still focus on Beary? Hes a newbie for me just saying maybe that is why he looks suspicious and I'm not saying that he is a mafia or newbie but just in case guys if you are really sure that he is a mafia or something you may keep on eye on him.

IM A GIRL PPL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, sorry for my inactivity today, as I has to go get shots ._.

- - - Post Merge - - -

PITY ME

So Laurina, Gandalf, and Kippla went. It's sad to see them go. They will be missed. It's good we didn't lose too much of important roles though.

Now, on to more concerning matters. What are your theories for who should be lynched today everyone? I'm not sure if I think Beary is suspicious or not anymore based on the PM incident. It's time to sharpen our eyes on day 2 so we can see anything out of the ordinary.

I still have suspicions toward Lynn and River. More so toward Lynn, though, since River has stated she was busy with school, but now that she is off for a little while, apparently she'll be more active, so we should give her some time to see how all that plays out.

I noticed no change in lynn's activity last game as opposed to this game. She was active in the mafia chat last game, so she does know what she is doing, and she views this thread often, so it can't always just be a "Quick Catch-up Read". I'm not saying I am going to vote for lynn or that we should even lynch her. This is just my suspicion.

Looking back at Laurina's posts, she was making arguments against ITookYourWaffles:

ITookYourWaffles has now voted for Justin which throws me off even more. I won't make a big deal over it, but I will be keeping her voting pattern in mind.
And feel free to have any suspicion on me now or in the future, I'll have nothing to hid.

I'd also like to point out what I said earlier this morning about ITookYourWaffle's voting patterns.
She has only posted twice throughout the game, this one being earlier in the game:

Then around 2:00AM last night VD & I ended up voting for SuperPenguin. About 40 minutes later she put her vote in for SuperPenguin. I saw her lurking in this thread for quite a while, so I asked her why she decided to change her vote. She didn't respond. Gallows starting throwing around suspicion on all of us for voting for SP all in a row. Shortly after ITookYourWaffles voted for Justin. Again, no explaination.

The second post she made was just:

May also be a person to watch.

So Laurina, Gandalf, and Kippla went. It's sad to see them go. They will be missed. It's good we didn't lose too much of important roles though.

Now, on to more concerning matters. What are your theories for who should be lynched today everyone? I'm not sure if I think Beary is suspicious or not anymore based on the PM incident. It's time to sharpen our eyes on day 2 so we can see anything out of the ordinary.

Definitely with you on that. Beary still remains in my suspects, but not to the point where she turns out to be scum or anything. We'll have to wait and see. We have around a day and a half to make leads and theories.

Back