• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Wouldn't that then look really suspicious as she would suddenly improve her posts?

i kinda thought more at the beginning before she started posting a lot. she coudve came up with an apology and have a smart mafia member telling her what to do. maybe a bit less on the random stuff but not deep posts u feel

[Curious question]
Well what do you guys think of Dolby? Yeah I know she got lynched well do you guys think that he/she is a newbie?

[Curious question]
Well what do you guys think of Dolby? Yeah I know she got lynched well do you guys think that he/she is a newbie?

Why are you trying to change the subject like this? It's quite simply irrelevant to talk about Dolby at this point. They were a Townie and nothing too important. Doesn't really matter if they were a newbie or not, it's a waste of our time to talk about it when there are more pressing issues. Like the Beary or 3dsfan vote. Which I'm gonna post about in a moment.

I don't want to spill the beans exactly and I haven't any straight on proof, but this person got a little heated up when their supposed absent teammate died... Their posts aren't very relevant either-They were in the begining but then something (idk) happened, and they started to be just random fill-in posts at some times..

My thoughts on the supposed lynchees:

Beary: I'm not sure about this one. It seems like most of you are willingly admit that she's likely just a dumb town member. I understand that bad town members are bad for us, but shouldn't we be trying to lynch someone who we honestly believe to be mafia instead? It feels like a waste of a lynch for us to go after someone we all know in the back of our heads is probably just "dummy not scummy~♪".

3DSFan: Feeling like this is the better choice of the two. But that's not saying a lot, this isn't a presidential election, there's more than two choices guys. I understand that posting a lot or a little isn't a reason to lynch someone, but 3DSfan is an especially bad case. You guys have pointed out that he has only 3 posts... but do you realize that all three of those posts were before the game started? He hasn't made a single post after the signups ended. Yet, he isn't modkilled. Why is that you might ask? Because he still voted. And that's it. The very minimum to avoid getting modkilled. This is exactly what some of you have been talking about, the whole silent voting without saying anything, but taken to the extreme of zero posts. On the other hand though, see my words about Beary, this can easily just be dumb townie as well.

Food for thought folks! Sorry if I rambled a bit much.

I don't want to spill the beans exactly and I haven't any straight on proof, but this person got a little heated up when their supposed absent teammate died... Their posts aren't very relevant either-They were in the begining but then something (idk) happened, and they started to be just random fill-in posts at some times..

So... tell us?

There is absolutely no use to teasing us like that publicly in this thread, if you're not gonna tell us who you're thinking about. If you don't want to share with everyone, you can PM people you trust, not post in here. It's like you're saying "Guys listen I got a super secret! Oh, but you can't know though! Hehe bye!".

Hey guys, been a little absent I've been pretty sick all week and then went to a birthday party last night, when I get home from work I will read through. Sorry for the absence!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do go on please, no use beating around the bush. If you tell us and say exactly why then we can at least think about what you say.

Sorry for everyone that I wasn't posting here.

@Justin: Look first of all, the only reason I was absent from the mafia is that I was sick with strep throat but now I'm feeling a bit better so as long as I'll keep posting here, just please don't modkill me for not posting here.

My thoughts on the supposed lynchees:

Beary: I'm not sure about this one. It seems like most of you are willingly admit that she's likely just a dumb town member. I understand that bad town members are bad for us, but shouldn't we be trying to lynch someone who we honestly believe to be mafia instead? It feels like a waste of a lynch for us to go after someone we all know in the back of our heads is probably just "dummy not scummy~♪".

Yes omg good mayor. I was understanding the mentality of get rid of bad town members but in the big scheme of things wouldn't it be better to get rid of Mafia?

3DSFan: Feeling like this is the better choice of the two. But that's not saying a lot, this isn't a presidential election, there's more than two choices guys. I understand that posting a lot or a little isn't a reason to lynch someone, but 3DSfan is an especially bad case. You guys have pointed out that he has only 3 posts... but do you realize that all three of those posts were before the game started? He hasn't made a single post after the signups ended. Yet, he isn't modkilled. Why is that you might ask? Because he still voted. And that's it. The very minimum to avoid getting modkilled. This is exactly what some of you have been talking about, the whole silent voting without saying anything, but taken to the extreme of zero posts. On the other hand though, see my words about Beary, this can easily just be dumb townie as well.
[/QUOTE]

He posted a lot more in the last thread and now he isn't posting at all, and not to be rude but i'm pretty sure he wouldn't instantly know how to change his playstyle like that if he was still on the Town side this game. However there's not really a lot of stuff to go off of to prove he is Mafia this time, he might've just forgot :p

2 other lurkers to think about would be pallycake and River. pallycake has only made 4 posts in the thread (2 of which were before the game started) and didn't really explain her vote, just explained why she didn't vote for Justin. River did explain her vote but the rest of her posts didn't really have much. Just saying things such as catching up on the posts in this thread. Although, she did say that she didn't really know how to play this game without being a red role, (could easily be lying though) but that kind of just means in the future if she's posting more/better things we could know she's mafia. xP

- - - Post Merge - - -

i failed the quoting on justin smh

Would be beneficial if you told us, it's pretty much a tease otherwise lol.

Sorry for everyone that I wasn't posting here.

@Justin: Look first of all, the only reason I was absent from the mafia is that I was sick with strep throat but now I'm feeling a bit better so as long as I'll keep posting here, just please don't modkill me for not posting here.

I DIDN'T KNOW STREP THROAT INCLUDED BROKEN HANDS

░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░
░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄░░░░░
░░▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄░░░
░▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░
░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░
▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█▀░░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░█▄░░▀██████▀░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░██░░█
█░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀░░░░░░░██▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄█░░▄█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▀░░░░█▀
█▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄█▀░
░█▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█░░░
░░█▄░░▀█▄░░▀▀▀███████▄▄▄░░░▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░
░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░█░░░█░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

praise mayor lord Justin EGDOGONOG

Dear my fellow Town members and the Mafia,

I'm sorry to be going, really. According to you all, I was blown up by a Mad Hatter? Hm. Oh well, I hope you guys in the Town win it for us! I'll see you guys in the obs. chat eventually. :) Bye!

Love,
Kippla the Townie

I DIDN'T KNOW STREP THROAT INCLUDED BROKEN HANDS

░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░
░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄░░░░░
░░▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄░░░
░▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░
░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░
▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█▀░░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░█▄░░▀██████▀░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░██░░█
█░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀░░░░░░░██▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄█░░▄█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▀░░░░█▀
█▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄█▀░
░█▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█░░░
░░█▄░░▀█▄░░▀▀▀███████▄▄▄░░░▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░
░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░█░░░█░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

praise mayor lord Justin EGDOGONOG[/QUOTE]

Haha this is great, made me chuckle.

On a serious note, kippla was killed? I should start reading

- - - Post Merge - - -

Messed that up!

I still have suspicions toward Lynn and River. More so toward Lynn, though, since River has stated she was busy with school, but now that she is off for a little while, apparently she'll be more active, so we should give her some time to see how all that plays out.

I noticed no change in lynn's activity last game as opposed to this game. She was active in the mafia chat last game, so she does know what she is doing, and she views this thread often, so it can't always just be a "Quick Catch-up Read". I'm not saying I am going to vote for lynn or that we should even lynch her. This is just my suspicion.

Looking back at Laurina's posts, she was making arguments against ITookYourWaffles:

May also be a person to watch.

Okay, let's stop, and think.

Laurina and Gandalf were both killed last night.

I would assume that their killer(s) would come and comment about the death a few minutes after they were killed.

Also, a mafia player would also probably not want to comment much, so they don't accidently slip-up.

This brings up one player.

Horus.

Right before the night ended, MyLifeIsCake said,

Horus didn't respond until AFTER the night, which is what I would think a mafia player would do, since they have to wait to see how their plan played out.

After the night, Horus said,

In his post he said that he didn't have a opinion right now. A mafia player wouldn't have much of a opinion since they already know who the mafia player is.

Also, I could be wrong about him being Mafia, because later on in his post he brings up some good points about wild accusations that have little proof. But, this could be a way for him to make himself look like a town member compared to the others.

Anyways, that's just my opinion and I could be wrong...

Doesn't anyone else remember these two pieces of information? Let's not forget what we're doing here. beary509 is just new and screams innocent to me, and 3DSfan134, I just don't know.
Look at SuperPenguin's post. Laurina was making points against ITookYourWaffles, and Laurina died. Is ITookYourWaffles mafia? Either way, ITookYourWaffles has contributed very little to the town. They make very short, and worthless posts, and I've seen one post so far where he/she put up 3DSfan134's post count, which is really the only thing he/she has done useful at all. So the question is, why would Laurina be lynched otherwise? If ITookYourWaffles is a townie, the mafia would have no reason to kill her, and if ITookYourWaffles is mafia, that brings all the reason to it. ITookYourWaffles has also tried several times to bring the topic to something else, or put the blame on something else, even once or twice by random topic switching.
Next is Hikari's post. Hikari's post doesn't really make any sense. Hikari said "I would assume that their killer(s) would come and comment about the death a few minutes after they were killed." Unfortunately, this logic doesn't make any sense. It is CrapLogic. Unless Hikari can explain his/her whole basis of accusation on Horus, then we should probably keep our suspicions of him/her.

I would like to remind everyone that you may not use your role PM as a bargaining chip. You especially may not screenshot your role PM as evidence. This is cheating and I will modkill and ban anyone caught doing so. You may fake roleclaim, but you may not fake a PM from the moderator.

Doesn't anyone else remember these two pieces of information? Let's not forget what we're doing here. beary509 is just new and screams innocent to me, and 3DSfan134, I just don't know.
Look at SuperPenguin's post. Laurina was making points against ITookYourWaffles, and Laurina died. Is ITookYourWaffles mafia? Either way, ITookYourWaffles has contributed very little to the town. They make very short, and worthless posts, and I've seen one post so far where he/she put up 3DSfan134's post count, which is really the only thing he/she has done useful at all. So the question is, why would Laurina be lynched otherwise? If ITookYourWaffles is a townie, the mafia would have no reason to kill her, and if ITookYourWaffles is mafia, that brings all the reason to it. ITookYourWaffles has also tried several times to bring the topic to something else, or put the blame on something else, even once or twice by random topic switching.

I agree with this a lot. Hikari too, but even more the ITookYourWaffles issue. I witnessed and called out the topic switching myself just a bit earlier in this post: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-Strike-Back&p=1996805&viewfull=1#post1996805

Remember that the mafia is in a comfortable spot early on, and that they just want us to lynch our own. They want to make an innocent look like they're flipping red, like what we did with DeviousCrossing in Mafia I. Keep that in mind, but be sure to keep this in mind.

I agree with this a lot. Hikari too, but even more the ITookYourWaffles issue. I witnessed and called out the topic switching myself just a bit earlier in this post: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-Strike-Back&p=1996805&viewfull=1#post1996805
Actually Waffles and I were talking about this Mafia game on Steam and she claimed she knew how Dolby wasn't mafia before the lynch (perhaps because that's how she would act under pressure?)—i guess she just wanted the consensus because she was legitimately curious.

And I have to sleep soon so I have to vote early (idek how to vote @.@).

- - - Post Merge - - -

who not how**

Actually Waffles and I were talking about this Mafia game on Steam and she claimed she knew how Dolby wasn't mafia before the lynch (perhaps because that's how she would act under pressure?)—i guess she just wanted the consensus because she was legitimately curious.

And I have to sleep soon so I have to vote early (idek how to vote @.@).

- - - Post Merge - - -

who not how**
Dolby is new, I knew that he was dummy (not scummy) because of his statement of his thought process, and generally playing like a Miller. So, I do agree with ITYW.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*by Miller, I meant saying the wrong things.

Anyone who shared a host PM, shared a screenshot of any Mafia-related PMs, or who faked a PM from me, message me now and I will draw a line under this.

Back