• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Marshal is in boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was going to enter but it seems lots of people want him more than me. good luck!

I love how this isn't a raffle or contest

this gives the person who wants MARSHAL the MOST a chance to actually get him

a definite win win

Just saw this! Was kind of questioning who's it was by the title! But, alright it's not mine haha. Good luck everyone!

I started playing on 29 December. I never played an Animal Crossing game before. In fact, I only started playing New Leaf because my brother gave me it as a Christmas present, but I soon found that this game, which at stores I glanced at without a second thought, is the illicit drugs of the video gaming world.

Seriously, I have never been this addicted to a game. As a new AC player, I came in without the "bias" of who are "the" villagers to get; it developed organically for me. In fact, I only recently started getting involved in AC forums.

And it is at these AC forums that I learned about who "the" villagers are that anyone who is anyone has, though when I got villagers through giveaway (namely Amelia and Apple) I did so without ever looking up where they are on "popularity" charts, but simply because I suspected I'd like them.

Marshal's popularity makes it easy to look down on him, which I did. I started thinking: this guy doesn't seem so great. That's when a friend told me about how many of these villagers have nostalgic value for a lot of players. Then it occurred to me that I actually thought well of Marshal when I searched information about him, and was not yet affected by his status as a character on a lavishly decorated pedestal.

I feel like I would really like Marshal, even though he has never shown up to my town, and I have never seen him in another person's town.

In fact, even as Emile (aka "chuggaconroy") at YouTube did a playthrough of the game, and I learned about the rich history of the AC franchise (e.g., the heartening back story of the Able sisters), I never saw Marshal once.

I cannot say Marshal is a "dreamie" of mine because I didn't even know what the term meant until last week, and I don't have history with the franchise, much less that character. But would I treat him decent? Would I value my opportunity to have Marshal as a villager?

Of course.

I'd love to enter and the reason why I want Marshal is because of his personality . He's snooty and I want him cuz if he moves I'll earn a profit so yeah

I'd love to enter and the reason why I want Marshal is because of his personality . He's snooty and I want him cuz if he moves I'll earn a profit so yeah

I'm pretty sure Snooty's are female.

This is the exact thing that would persuade me NEVER to give a villager to you/anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back