• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

I know I am a hypocrite for telling beary to stop spamming, but as you guys can see I am trying my be helpful unlike some other people. I am sorry most of my posts are 1 liners I really suck at writing long.

oath2order said:
Farobi I would like to hear your explanation.

Actually I was skimming through the thread (there were 18 new pages) and didn't really put half an effort in thinking on what I was reading. I thought something was suspicious at first... but when I reread more posts coming from /her/ (not saying who) with her accusations I realized that my point was flawed so there.

Kit seems to always follow the next big thing, so I'd keep an eye out for her. I also feel quite suspicious on BlueLeaf, but I always do in some Mafia games so gonna get past that for now~ FireNinja1, TheCreeperHugz, and Makkine finally made some posts. Yay! TheCreeperHugz posted a defense, but I doubt that she'll ever do any more than that unless she gets called out (prove me wrong please ). Makkine is making decent posts so I'd like her to stay. FireNinja1 still makes quite a lot of excuses but they're reasonable enough, and he promises to analyze later in the game and I'd like to see more of that.

So who could we lynch today? I'd like to see Horus and pallycake at the stand. Horus literally only has two posts that aren't of much value, while Pallycake doesn't even post anything in the thread (she's kinda inactive elsewhere on the forum though... so possible modkill? ). Unless someone appears super-extra scummy, I think our safest option is to lynch one of the two.

Though if I recall properly, Waffles said she'd be inactive just like Superpenguin during the week. We'll just have to see.

Reading through the thread the lynch candidate has moved from Makkine and Fireninja1 to TheCreeperHugz and Fireninja1. Which is fine, Makkine has decided to contribute unlike Creeper here (once again). I'll change my vote in the morning, I'd like to hear more from Fireninja1.

Oh, and this about Makkine too, Minties

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I was skimming through the thread (there were 18 new pages) and didn't really put half an effort in thinking on what I was reading. I thought something was suspicious at first... but when I reread more posts coming from /her/ (not saying who) with her accusations I realized that my point was flawed so there.

Kit seems to always follow the next big thing, so I'd keep an eye out for her. I also feel quite suspicious on BlueLeaf, but I always do in some Mafia games so gonna get past that for now~ FireNinja1, TheCreeperHugz, and Makkine finally made some posts. Yay! TheCreeperHugz posted a defense, but I doubt that she'll ever do any more than that unless she gets called out (prove me wrong please ). Makkine is making decent posts so I'd like her to stay. FireNinja1 still makes quite a lot of excuses but they're reasonable enough, and he promises to analyze later in the game and I'd like to see more of that.

So who could we lynch today? I'd like to see Horus and pallycake at the stand. Horus literally only has two posts that aren't of much value, while Pallycake doesn't even post anything in the thread (she's kinda inactive elsewhere on the forum though... so possible modkill? ). Unless someone appears super-extra scummy, I think our safest option is to lynch one of the two.
Why thank you. I'm not jumping on the creepy hugz bandwagon train though. I'm keeping my vote with FN1, I think it's useless to waste a lynch on her, unless she turns up mafia (which would be nice at this point)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Creeperhugz

Why thank you. I'm not jumping on the creeperhugz bandwagon train though. I'm keeping my vote with FN1, I think it's useless to waste a lynch on her, unless she turns up mafia (which would be nice at this point)
What's keeping you away from voting for TheCreeperHugz? Their activity is more-or-less comparable anyways.

What's keeping you away from voting for TheCreeperHugz? Their activity is more-or-less comparable anyways.
I just think it's a waste of a lynch tbh. But fine guys, kill her if you want, I'm sticking with FireNinja. Just wait till this game turns to hellfire after you let him live.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to go to school now, I'll be back online in around 8 hours

Well Mintes, up untill then everyone thought you hadn't really contributed much. Purpl mentioned lynching you for a few reasons as well. I am not alone in my statements, I was pointing out evidence everyone else already said, as well as some new points I have found. You seem very quick to judge
Oh, and this about Makkine too, Minties

I responded to PurplPanda by saying they basically put me up for lynch based on nothing and you bandwagoned. You were pointing out absolutely nothing by saying "I'm considering Minties over Makkine". Saying someone is inactive before the first day ends in your first game ever is not evidence. I would like to have something to respond to if I'm going to be accused, which no one has provided. I am quick to judge stupidity and rash decisions. I will freely admit that.

Also that was a useless quote about Makkine. Tom wasn't providing any evidence against Makkine, he was just pointing out how the votes were going and that she actually contributed. I really hope you're trolling by saying that is a reason to lynch Makkine. Quoting something and not really understanding its context... oi vey.

Trying to decide if you're simply a noob or mafia trying to shove off attention onto anyone else.

Well, let's go for a majority lynch so blues can use their abilities. I really hope he's scum to get back for when I was scum and I got lynched day 1...

Ok guys. Lets just put this behind us. So current potential lynch candidates:
FireNinja
Prof Gallows
Inactives
I'm thinking FN, as he rarely posts in mafia, and he would be a safe vote, as some of the inscribes may come through later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*inactives

To be honest, basically everyone except Hugz has posted something. She hasn't posted anything of a defense, so at the moment, she would be the best candidate. FN may come through with his promise of not being inactive, but Hugz has made no such promise. But, she will be modkilled if she doesn't post, so we do have to take that into account.

Purpl seems to be ready to lynch anyone so we can move on to the night phase, and is willing to lynch anyone/bandwagon. If she provided some actual reasoning with her posts I wouldn't be saying this. However, I think it's a strong possibility she could be mafia. I may be voting to lynch her in a bit. She doesn't seem to be the worst player right now in the game, but very few of her points are valid. Has anyone noticed that she's getting more agitate as the day goes by? She really wants night to hit. However, she could be blue as well. Has she role claimed yet?

IT WAS AUTOCORRECT I SWEAR

Going to bed now, everyone. Have a nice frickin day

- - - Post Merge - - -

Agitated*

Ok, I'm here, hi.

Most of your argument against me is based on me lurking in the thread a lot, and not posting anything even when accused, both of which I can explain. It was getting pretty late last night and I was tired, so I went to bed rather than trying to post things that may not make sense. This was before anyone mentioned me, so I couldn't respond to anyone. I was on my kindle before I went to bed, and I forgot to close off the tab like I usually do, making it look like I was online lurking the whole time.

Um, actually...

I took a look at your activity, and your routine on this forum (ALL TIMES IN MY TIMEZONE, PST) is from morning to around 5 PM. Note that I took these times during the duration of this game. Yesterday, March 18, you seem to have not been posting on this forum after 2 PM. Even if you were sleeping, you would have had plenty of time to read the thread and post by then. If you could do it before, why not now? Your excuse doesn't make sense. You were suspected AND first voted at a time that fits into your routine, which is why I want to get this cleared up.

If you could share your timezone and/or tell us if something irl happened, that would be greatly appreciated. So basically, two questions: What happened after 2 PM? What timezone are you in?

Purpl seems to be ready to lynch anyone so we can move on to the night phase, and is willing to lynch anyone/bandwagon. If she provided some actual reasoning with her posts I wouldn't be saying this. However, I think it's a strong possibility she could be mafia. I may be voting to lynch her in a bit. She doesn't seem to be the worst player right now in the game, but very few of her points are valid. Has anyone noticed that she's getting more agitate as the day goes by? She really wants night to hit. However, she could be blue as well. Has she role claimed yet?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Agitated*

This will probably be viewed as spam, but...

Purpl IS A BOY

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways, time for school.

Time to get started with my ever so helpful and depressing strong player chart, keep in mind this doesn't automatically mean "One of the strong players is mafia, we need to lynch/kill X to find the scum". It's merely a list to refer to for anything and everything you might find it applicable to.

With that said, I really think we ought to lynch someone from the U/N/N category. Not the newbies, but the non-contributors like Cory, LittleBeary, Jeremy, pallycake, Makkine, Fireninja1 or Purplpanda.

• Cory - He's a distraction, plain and simple. He showed he doesn't take the games very seriously when the fingers are pointed at him and he's yet to actually contribute anything worthwhile in a mafia game other than slip up and get lynched.
  • LittleBeary - Same as Cory, a distraction. It's nice to have fun in mafia, but keep it to Chatzy or some other instant messaging client.
  • Jeremy - Mostly nothing but one liners and generally scummy behavior. Just when we've cleared up an issue a few days/pages ago, Jer likes to drag it back up with usually irrelevant information.
  • Pallycake - Typically doesn't even post in mafia games, as much as I like Pally as a person, you're awful at mafia and generally post antagonizing remarks.
  • Makkine - Pally has the decency to post and keep up with the thread, Makkine doesn't. Probably the easiest lynch here; Blue, Green, Red, or Yellow. Essentially did nothing in the previous mafia games they signed up for.
  • Fireninja1 - Kind of like pally, except just obvious and doesn't keep up with the thread. Somehow manages to avoid getting modkilled every single game, usually contributes nothing.
  • Purplpanda - Really didn't do a thing in Mafia VI up until the final day or two, presumably only helped out by lending their vote and used their detective powers. When they were mafia in Kingmaker they didn't even show up to the thread other than to sign up.

Out of those names listed, I think Cory, Makkine or Fireninja1 should be our prime lynch candidates for today.

Regarding items, none of us clearly know what they do. It would greatly help us all if we could have a few volunteers purchase the items and share the descriptions with us. You don't have to and Justin said you could in the IRC, so knowing what these things do could be an advantage for us all. Just make sure you don't copy and paste the PM, just give us a quick and dirty description in your own words.

Finally, I recommend keeping on eye on the strong players. Roles are mostly likely to be randomized to prevent lists like I made from being 100% useful, but a threat to town is a strong player who's really varied their actions. Reflect back to KarlaKGB in Game V, people grew suspicious as he wasn't acting pro-town like he had in the previous game(s). Make sure you share those suspicions with someone you think you can trust, it would be a shame if a trail suddenly went cold because you didn't share.
I was in nursing school ;-;
I'm on a break from school so hopefully I'll have more time. I've always wanted to be an active member.
I'll post my work schedule here in advance so you guys can see when I won't be active.

Also ty I like you as a person too Tom

Um, actually...

I took a look at your activity, and your routine on this forum (ALL TIMES IN MY TIMEZONE, PST) is from morning to around 5 PM. Note that I took these times during the duration of this game. Yesterday, March 18, you seem to have not been posting on this forum after 2 PM. Even if you were sleeping, you would have had plenty of time to read the thread and post by then. If you could do it before, why not now? Your excuse doesn't make sense. You were suspected AND first voted at a time that fits into your routine, which is why I want to get this cleared up.

If you could share your timezone and/or tell us if something irl happened, that would be greatly appreciated. So basically, two questions: What happened after 2 PM? What timezone are you in?

I'm in Britain, so GMT. Unless I missed something earlier than this, the first time Karen made a post about me was after 11:30PM here. I have exams coming up and since my sleep schedule is a little screwed up, I've been trying to go to bed earlier than this, so that my sleep schedule adjusts (I'd rather not stay up late the night before an exam then be tired through it...). I was asleep by then, so obviously I couldn't respond. If I had been awake, I would have tried to defend myself much earlier than I did.

I agree that purpl was a bit suspicious at that time. Trying to get to night...
Makkine, I wouldn't lynch, but fire ninja looks like a good target, as does thecreeperhugz.
I personally would like to see more of them both and Pally too.
Also, look at the tags. I don't think this is for real but 'cory' has posted he is scum. Too good to be true, and I think we should ignore that, it's almost like graffiti. You see it but don't bother with it.

Also, look at the tags. I don't think this is for real but 'cory' has posted he is scum. Too good to be true, and I think we should ignore that, it's almost like graffiti. You see it but don't bother with it.

Yes, a lot of people post those tags just to be stupid. Especially with some mods playing this game, I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to seriously post a tag revealing their role. :p

Recap.

Okay let's break the player list down:

Trundle - strong town player, easy to tell when scum
Karen - sort of started the bandwagon for TheCreeperHugz
lynn105 - generally cautious, adding onto other peoples ideas, sort of inactive
Cory - distraction but said will contribute more this game
BlueLeaf - voted for TCH, hasn't posted much but claims active
Horus - barely posted this game, seems incongruent w/ mm4 game where here was at least 1 quality post by now
BellBringerGreen-voted for FireNinja1

Kaiaa - claims Cyrus (starts with 3 bells instead of 2), will try out noodling junction items
LittleBeary - distraction/spammer , but seems like town
Tom - claims townie, posted strongly to lynch inactives first day (vote still on Makkine)
Jeremy - vs. Tom, has been looking at the thread a lot - doesn't seem to post enough compared to the amount of time I see him looking at the thread.
Minties - has been quiet until called out by PurplPanda, time zone
Lunatic - seems slightly conservative: voted for TCH
oath2order - hasn't voted yet but has expressed some overall opinions so far
Lithia - new player ; has been listening to other players and bandwagoning accordingly
Dolby - tested out nookling items; seems town aligned
Farobi - voted for TCH
Kuma - claimed townie in IRC
ACNL noodle - new player ; has contributed a bit
KarlaKGB-vote on Makkine
Prin- busy with school but made a post on FN, Makkine, Horus, little beary
VillageDweller-have seen posts but no impression on any opinions
Kit - new player ; supportive of a FN1 lynch, has been jumping around on suspicions
Ashtot - have seen posts from him but totally forgot what he supports/doesn't support
tsundere - has posted here and there
puppy - has posted here and there, supportive of a FireNinja lynch
Prof Gallows - called out by Trundle for inconsistent behavior ***
TheCreeperHugz - active on forum, has looked at thread, but no contributions on mafia

pallycake - didn't know mafia started; now reading though posts
Makkine - claims blue role (please, don't role claim), has promised to be more active.
FireNinja1 - claims busy
PurplPanda - seems sort of eager to lynch anyone, throwing random names out

Truffle - has not joined the bandwagon train, put out some original opinions

Sorry if I don't have much about a player; doing this sort of off memory and I put in red the ones I feel like should be focused on today, or at least kept in mind. TheCreeperHugz is near reaching majority but that doesn't mean you guys should bandwagon and just vote for her to get the lynch over with. I am avoiding putting the spotlight on new players today (eg. Kit).
I added BBG and BlueLeaf because they seem sort of conservative; going off what other people have said and not putting some opinions out.

I compiled this so hopefully those who have missed out can get a general idea of what has happened, and maybe some of you guys can actually come up with some opinions on who to lynch. tbh I'm relatively new myself so I don't know if TheCreeperHugz is the best lynch today.

***Kuma, did you explain what happened after Trundles quote on IRC yet??

That is a good list, and I think this has got good points on it. But... Are the reds who you think mafia are, and are you on that list. I know you shouldn't brag about yourself but you could've included what you believe in short.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I noticed you now...

Minties, to answer that question, no. I didn't but basically it was just Gallows confirming that I did pm him before he defended me in the previous game, and afterwards I remembered that I did. A certain someone didn't believe him though. (I'm not talking about me. XD) I was talking on the irc with an almost asleep mind at the time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Each townie has a different name. I know that for sure

Well that's a shame. .-.

Back