Cycling Come Adopt the Orphans of Skyrim! Chrissy Moved In!

LividCyborg

Neither livid nor cyborg
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4607-9247-1698
Feedback
100% (9) +
Seeing as my brother doesn't often play with his town, Skyrim, he's given me the go-ahead to turn his town into a cycling town. :D

The FC for his town is: 2191-7868-1544

RULES:
-I reserve first right to my remaining dreamies
-I'm basing 'tiers' off of the stickied list of Villagers Based on Popularity
-Any villagers on tiers 4 and 5 are on auto-void, unless otherwise requested. These are the only villagers I am reserving.
-Any villagers on tiers 1 and 2 will be put up for auction or traded for one of my dreamies (I may also do giveaways or art contests depending on the villager, we'll see)
-Any villagers on tier 3 will be given away for free, they will also be posted on Adopt My Villager over on Reddit
-Any villagers in tiers 1 and 2 will be recruited from the campsite.
-I am aware that I don't have a huge Wifi rating on here, that's because I'm fairly new to TBT and I haven't often posted here before. If you'd like, check out my Rate My Mayor page on Reddit to see that I'm not a scammer. :)

Current Villagers:
-Kevin
-Agnes
-Nate
-Hopper
-Francine
-Chrissy
-Lobo
-Skye (Reserved for me)
-Flip (Reserved, it's the one villager my brother refuses to let go of)

Villagers in red are on the auto-void list, if you'd like them to be removed, just ask. :)

In Boxes: None

Last edited:
95px-Apollo_NewLeaf_Official.png

Apollo is in boxes! First come, first serve. He'll stay in boxes for the next half hour before being voided.

He has been claimed on Reddit!

Last edited:
cherry_villager.png

Cherry is in boxes! First come, first serve. Voiding in one hour!

jacques.png

Jacques is looking for a new home! First come, first serve. Voiding in half an hour!

Voided!

Last edited:
Back