Shop HYPER'S GRAPHICS SHOP - SIGS & MORE [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can do both yes! :) And Could you do a simple looping avatar of them Sliding in and out of frame?

Yep thats fine! Sending money now:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and alternating if possible. c:

are there slots available? also when I open the spoilers, it's just the same photobucket picture thing.. it wont let me see any of them

are there slots available? also when I open the spoilers, it's just the same photobucket picture thing.. it wont let me see any of them

i can take your order, just know i'll be a bit slow due to finals week ^^;

GODDAMNIT PHOTOBUCKET YOU USELESS ... sigh, i'll have to re-up and relink everything i guess
thanks for letting me know though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sent money. sorry if i am late response

got it, no probs ^^

Mayor Name: Nikki/Misaki, Misha/Ferelden, Kasumi/Lumiose, Elsa/Arendele, Gigi/Arkham
Town Name:^
Dream Address: probably can't fit them all lol
FC: 3995-7111-9286

Villager List: Misaki: Chevre, Beau, Phoebe, Marina, Pierce, Curlos, Amelia, Merengue, Felicity, Chief
Ferelden: Freya, Fang, Gladys, Fuchsia, Ankha, Lucky, Flora, Lopez, Kid Cat, Pekoe
Lumiose: Rosie, Julian, Papi, Bruce, Vesta, Olivia, Fauna, Pashmina, Antonio, Lolly
Arendele: Groucho, Bam, Whitney, Colton, Savannah, Stitches, Celia, Ruby, Nibbles, Shari
Arkham: Roscoe, Lyman, Chrissy, Doc, Nan, Bob, Pietro, Bree, Rodeo
-Label Names: Y/N - dunno if you can make it fit, ahahahah. if you can that'd be gr8
-Pixel Type: 1, the regular ones from aethena
-Current: all are current
-Dreamies: none
*Label pic/gif:
-Looking For: none
*Label pic/gif:
-For Sale: none
*Label pic/gif:

Style:
Color Scheme: pink and green!!
Font:
Background:
Border:

Further Comments: I SUCK AT CHOOSING THINGS IM REALLY SORRY SCREAMS,,,,,,,,,, IM NOT THAT PICKY REALLY??? anything pretty oh my god im sorry, besides idk what you can make work. i just need them separated by town, and thats about it for my pickiness. ill leave the rest up to you tho ok bb ;3; tysm haha

Mayor Name: Nikki/Misaki, Misha/Ferelden, Kasumi/Lumiose, Elsa/Arendele, Gigi/Arkham
Town Name:^
Dream Address: probably can't fit them all lol
FC: 3995-7111-9286

Villager List: Misaki: Chevre, Beau, Phoebe, Marina, Pierce, Curlos, Amelia, Merengue, Felicity, Chief
Ferelden: Freya, Fang, Gladys, Fuchsia, Ankha, Lucky, Flora, Lopez, Kid Cat, Pekoe
Lumiose: Rosie, Julian, Papi, Bruce, Vesta, Olivia, Fauna, Pashmina, Antonio, Lolly
Arendele: Groucho, Bam, Whitney, Colton, Savannah, Stitches, Celia, Ruby, Nibbles, Shari
Arkham: Roscoe, Lyman, Chrissy, Doc, Nan, Bob, Pietro, Bree, Rodeo
-Label Names: Y/N - dunno if you can make it fit, ahahahah. if you can that'd be gr8
-Pixel Type: 1, the regular ones from aethena
-Current: all are current
-Dreamies: none
*Label pic/gif:
-Looking For: none
*Label pic/gif:
-For Sale: none
*Label pic/gif:

Style:
Color Scheme: pink and green!!
Font:
Background:
Border:

Further Comments: I SUCK AT CHOOSING THINGS IM REALLY SORRY SCREAMS,,,,,,,,,, IM NOT THAT PICKY REALLY??? anything pretty oh my god im sorry, besides idk what you can make work. i just need them separated by town, and thats about it for my pickiness. ill leave the rest up to you tho ok bb ;3; tysm haha

if you're okay with cute/pretty then i have an idea already xD
accepted, payment will be beautiful arts ~

omg im not looking forward to all these villager pixels @____@ and i probably wont be able to do the names without it looking very hectic

also, i noticed you have fruit up in your current sig. did you want that as well?

if you're okay with cute/pretty then i have an idea already xD
accepted, payment will be beautiful arts ~

omg im not looking forward to all these villager pixels @____@ and i probably wont be able to do the names without it looking very hectic

also, i noticed you have fruit up in your current sig. did you want that as well?

OH. hm. i suppose so, if you can fit it! also a question; will this be editable by me? as in, say i get a new villager, can i open PS and just go to the layer or whatever with whatever town and smack them in there? o: and tysm bb ;v; <333
and yes lmao i love cute/pretty

Last edited:
OH. hm. i suppose so, if you can fit it! also a question; will this be editable by me? as in, say i get a new villager, can i open PS and just go to the layer or whatever with whatever town and smack them in there? o: and tysm bb ;v; <333
and yes lmao i love cute/pretty

well i'll see with the fruits. i'll add the three you have in your sig now and you can tell me if you like them included.

um well, its gonna just be a gif file so no, when you open it it will be just a compressed image. i can give you the psd file if you'd like as well though.

well i'll see with the fruits. i'll add the three you have in your sig now and you can tell me if you like them included.

um well, its gonna just be a gif file so no, when you open it it will be just a compressed image. i can give you the psd file if you'd like as well though.

okay! and yeah, both would be good! until I don't know how to work it and then whine about it omfg

Thanks love it :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you had spare time would you mind adding Beau into dreamies? Thanks ~

I would love one! But I notice you're on a semi-hiatus and I don't know whether that is current or not :eek: Please let me know your signatures are gorgeous!

Thanks love it :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you had spare time would you mind adding Beau into dreamies? Thanks ~
no prob ^^

I would love one! But I notice you're on a semi-hiatus and I don't know whether that is current or not :eek: Please let me know your signatures are gorgeous!

i'm open ^^, just slow~ haha xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back