• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway For the people that have entered my 50 million bell Giveaway...

Connor6210

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
82.4% (11) +
First of all, here's the link to it if you haven't entered in it yet, and want to check it out: Click here

This thread is not for saying that you want to enter in my giveaway, but rather for everyone who has entered. (Check out my actual giveaway thread for more details.)

So basically, if you're someone who is just curious about what this thread is, and hasn't entered in my giveaway, I politely ask of those people to not reply to this thread.

By the way, sorry if this isn't the right forum to post in.

#17 This was the post number, I doubt that this was the 17th entry. I don't mean to be rude, but couldn't up you just use the post count feature that we have, and then count up the entries that way, and then use random.org as a raffle system, and whoever ends up at the top of that list is the winner? There's no need to really assign numbers, all you need to do is use the sequence generator, at least that's what I think it's called, and then you type in all of the usernames that you want to put in that were entered into that giveaway, and then you randomize it once you're all done with that. Once again, whoever is at the top or the bottom of the list, you decide, I'm not the one to decide as it's not my giveaway obviously, they win first, then you take that out and then you, well, then you send that prize over, you take that user out, and then you raffle for second, third, and fourth, and so on, or, you could just use that list and pick the top however many prizes that can be won and then you just distribute it that way and save time. That's just my suggestion though, you don't have to follow said suggestion.

Last edited:
Back