• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia X: And Then There Were None (Game Over/Mafia Win)

RIP Ashtot. Well this just confirms that there are more than one role shared among certain people.

Ashton x Gallows and Feloreena x Mew

Did the detective find anything we can use?

We still know nothing, aside from SuperPenguin's role as a townie.

So we have a confirmed player with a townie role and a townie claim. Feloreena has claimed Tony Marston, and Superpenguin is confirmed Ethel Rogers.

That's not to say he's confirmed town, but it's confirmed he has the role Ethel attached to him.

So we have a confirmed player with a townie role and a townie claim. Feloreena has claimed Tony Marston, and Superpenguin is confirmed Ethel Rogers.

That's not to say he's confirmed town, but it's confirmed he has the role Ethel attached to him.

Well if we can somewhat trust SP now, what about Sataric? I was saying a few night ago how he was being too pro town. He did the same thing in POI.

Well if we can somewhat trust SP now, what about Sataric? I was saying a few night ago how he was being too pro town. He did the same thing in POI.

Well, maybe. We don't have any word on Sataric but he's definitely a lynch candidate.

The kills were Lauren, Kaiaa, and Ashtot. Lauren talks a lot, Kaiaa was chatty the night she died, and Ashtot was fairly talkative. It seems like mafia is going after the talkers, which makes me suspicious.

I'm the top poster this game, and that's followed by Ashtot and then NikkiNikki. I'm a little confused as to why I haven't been targeted yet. I haven't lead any lynches (up until now, keep on reading!)

Now, I know that usually I don't get killed in games when Superpenguin is scum because he likes to keep me alive because I lead bad lynches. (See: Mini Mafia IV) I'd quote him saying it here but it was in the IRC ages ago. If I recall correctly he said this after Biomafia and after Harry Potter mafia, both games where he was Godfather. But I don't think that he's scum. I honestly think that if he were to keep letting me make "bad lynches" (in his mind) each game when he's scum, then that'd be a little too obvious of a tell. All in all, I'm not too suspicious of Superpenguin, and given that he's returned Ethel Rogers with no counter claim, I'm not looking to lynch him.

Now, I think scum is in the following people:
  • MrKisstoefur (for reasons Sataric said, and the fact that I really can't get a read on him)
  • Sataric
  • NikkiNikki
  • ccemuka
  • Feloreena (Tony Marston claim)

Yeah, I know it's almost half the game left that I suspect, but that's my list. I'm not too entirely sure about MrKisstoefur and Feloreena, but the others, yeah, I want to look at them.

First up, NikkiNikki. Now, I know this is her first real game, and that may be why her posts aren't the best. You can spot a clear difference in her posts in Newbie Mafia and this game. In that game, she's some analysis of players, she's chatting with people, she's basically posting some decent stuff. Compare it to this game, where it's just one-liners:

Mew seriously don't vote for yourself. It is never a good idea.

So I am guessing the roles are doubled?....

I think both mafia members can send a KP?

Praise the sun

and generic, town-based statements such as this:

I just realized that Cory's plan wont work because the mafia has townie roles and since there are double roles in this game it will cause conflict/confusion. I am still wondering if the detective is doing anything.

But what if the detective allies them-self with Godfather because it said "If William Blore investigates you, he will only see your townie role. You can send in KP."

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Why hasn't gallows been modkilled?

Now, I realize that her analysis and good posts came when she had her coach, and that could explain the difference in post styles, but since both games are going on simultaneously, I kind of want to think that she would be using her skills from Newbie Mafia and applying them here. All in all, if she responds to this and sounds scummy, I'd consider lynching her, but honestly, right now, she'd be at the bottom of my suspicion list.

ccemuka is odd though. He's been quiet and another one in Newbie Mafia. His posts this game are a bunch of one liners and barely any at that, unlike NikkiNikki. He basically has some generic statements

and ones that just look really scummy to me.
Patiently waits for night to ends to start up a proper discussion.
Okay, waiting for night, maybe I'm overly paranoid but it really does look like he's trying to wait for whoever his team killed to start talking? I don't know, maybe it's a little too obvious for him.

So, basically we are going to do a no lynch or wait to find evidence or lynch an inactive/ a person who hasn't really talked much.
He recaps the day in this second quote.

Yeah, Mew's public roleclaiming is definently eyebrow raising. But, since she's new a little part of me thinks she's was just playing around. But her bit answering the question is making me skeptical.
Here it just looks like he's trying to avoid pointing fingers.

There are pros and cons of executing the plan. Like Oath said There may be mafia roles for blues. But on the other hand this is the only chance we have to find out scum and finish the game. But again this is incredibly cheap and the game would finish really quickly. I'd like to hear some other people's thoughts before we actually use or not use Cory's plan.
He calls the plan cheap, almost as if he's scum trying to get a last minute attack to not do the plan.

Sataric. Well.

I understand the benefit of analyzing past behaviour from previous games to figure out if someone is potential scum - But it's about time we move on from the "I've made my opinion and it will never ever change" mentality. Cory has played pretty good recently - Lynching him because he was bad like 5+ games ago makes zero sense. Forget what he used to be, and how he used to play - Instead, think about what he has become.

From my eyes, you're really not one the best players. I'm looking at this as if you're trying to get people to forget about how you played in past games.

In my opinion, the detective should check a player that they consider strong and active, and that they think that they would be able to work together with - Then, if they come up as blue or green, they can team up from that point forward. I really doubt there will be anything truly suspicious taking place before the morning comes, but I suppose we could put together a list of the names of people who have not yet posted soon enough.

And then the players that people consider strong and active end up dead. Almost as if you're trying to waste the DTs inspections.

Hmm.. Well, we're getting nowhere by being this quiet. I believe there is only about six hours left (correct me if I am mistaken) of Day 1 now and thus we need to decide whom to vote for very soon. It takes eight votes to reach majority. So far not a single vote has been cast. It's time to start making some progress.

Either we vote No Lynch, since the risk of hitting town is large - But that will also not get us anywhere, really. Only one of the Mafia roles can be found by the detective in the end. We need to analyze how people behave first and foremost. We could also all say whom we personally found to be the most suspicious, and if a lot of us names the same person, we might consider that a good sign that it'd be worth to gamble on. The third option is to vote for Professor Gallows for being the most inactive player in the game.

I have only about an hour or two more before I must go to sleep, so if no further discussion has been made by then, I'll simply have to go with my gut feeling and cast my vote somewhat randomly. The clock is ticking - Let's try to get this game moving forward.

From the looks of it, you really want to push a lynch on someone. While I agree that a lynch is necessary, it's almost as if you're willing for it to be anybody.

Things just got interesting. I strongly believe Feloreena is telling the truth about her role. She's been very cooperate with me outside of the thread this game, which she was not when she was scum or third party. Seems very likely that Mew is lying, and that Tony Marston is simply her given claim to hide behind. I suggest we gather our pitchforks and torches..

This is basically hearsay. It's entirely possible you two are scum and are just hiding behind this whole "She's good outside of the thread".

Sataric's posts look as if he's mincing his words. It's almost as if he's trying to pick his words very very carefully. I don't know, sure, there was his little snag with Superpenguin, but other than that, he's not doing his usually "latch on to one person and get them to talk" like he usually does as town. I've noticed that he likes to go one by one, person to person, and persistently ask them things. He hasn't done that this game, as far as I'm aware. Different playstyle, different post-style, sounding like he's being a little too careful. All reasons why I'm suspicious of Sataric.

Basically, in order from most suspicious to least suspicious, my list is the following: Sataric, ccmeuka, NikkiNikki, MrKisstoefur, and Feloreena

I agree with you on NikkiNikki and ccemuka, brought them up before but that was based solely on evidence from this thread. I thought it was pretty lame that when I asked them bring out some thoughts, ccemuka just focused on the ongoing Superpenguin x Sataric feud. Makes me wonder considering their arguments are so effective for giving something for scum to hide behind.

So Ethel Rogers has no follow up claims? That's something. I know from outside thread communication that there must be at least two Emily Brent Townies. This makes me wonder which roles are doubled up (ie Tony Marston, Faloreena x Mewmewmew) and which ones are singular, and on that passage of thought if it is the single role Townies that might be the Scum alternate townie names. Based on this I'm not going to put any trust in Superpenguin yet, just bear what I said in mind in case I die today or tomorrow.

Sataric is interesting, and only because I do consider him a strong player and someone that would be an asset to a scum team. Worries me that I feel that I have a so many town reads on the stronger players that one of them is bound to be slipping by as scum.

I think ccemuka would be a better candidate for lynching because he has much more evidence on him then nikkinikki does because nikkinikki has only one way that she could be scum, but ccmuka has many ways he can be scum (shown in oath's post)

Although Oath2Order brings up a couple of points about myself that I can actually agree with, such as that I have been a little bit more careful than usual, and perhaps played the game slightly differently overall, it's primarily because I have been busy and stressed out in real life and because I have been trying extra hard not to jump to conclusions with an odd setup like the one Jeremy has presented before us. I had some crazy theories in the beginning of the game, but once those proved to be inaccurate, I figured it might be better to just sit back and analyze people's behaviour try to figure out who was guilty and who was not in a more old-fashioned way.

Regarding SuperPenguin, who has been a top suspect of mine for a while now, I think we can all see that he has been much more silent than usual this round which is pretty odd if he's just a Townie anyways. Why does he have to hide and keep a low profile with a green role? And I still don't know if I buy MrKissToeFur's reasons for being much more active this game than he normally is when he's town.

But that being said, ccemuka has been on my mind as well. Oath made a great case against him. I'd like to see what he has to say for himself. As for NikkiNikki, I'm not sure - They tried really hard to defend Mew~ on Day 1 and although this could just be a tactic deployed to make herself seem innocent, she seemed truthfully upset when Mew~ died and flipped town.

Out of the people that oath2order has brought forward, ccemuka is probably the one I would support a lynch for the most. They just seem to be 'lurking by' with little input, and it appears to be similar behaviour based on other games they have been in. I have never seen Superpenguin be this quiet as a townie, but I have seen him be this quiet as Godfather, so I am not fully convinced that the detective check actually clears him in my eyes.

I also want to bring forward CookingOkasan. They haven't posted for two days, and their previous posts are trying to be pro-town about Mewmewmewm's death, or otherwise cautious about roleclaiming.

Okay, I just have one thing to ask: Why is Gandalf still alive. He's been a talkative player. He's been making sense in every single one of his posts. There were no distractions caused by him. Mafia aren't exactly blue-hunting here, so why hasn't Gandalf died. He should definitely have been a target because he is influential and is making sense with all his posts.

I've been wondering the same thing to be honest. I think everyone feels a little down when mafia don't target them. Makes you feel like an inadequate player.

Although Oath2Order brings up a couple of points about myself that I can actually agree with, such as that I have been a little bit more careful than usual, and perhaps played the game slightly differently overall, it's primarily because I have been busy and stressed out in real life and because I have been trying extra hard not to jump to conclusions with an odd setup like the one Jeremy has presented before us. I had some crazy theories in the beginning of the game, but once those proved to be inaccurate, I figured it might be better to just sit back and analyze people's behaviour try to figure out who was guilty and who was not in a more old-fashioned way.

Regarding SuperPenguin, who has been a top suspect of mine for a while now, I think we can all see that he has been much more silent than usual this round which is pretty odd if he's just a Townie anyways. Why does he have to hide and keep a low profile with a green role? And I still don't know if I buy MrKissToeFur's reasons for being much more active this game than he normally is when he's town.

That's a good point on Superpenguin, but honestly, just based off the kills, I don't think it's him.

I'm going to ##VOTE: ccemuka. Hopefully that'll spawn some discussion from him/her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I just have one thing to ask: Why is Gandalf still alive. He's been a talkative player. He's been making sense in every single one of his posts. There were no distractions caused by him. Mafia aren't exactly blue-hunting here, so why hasn't Gandalf died. He should definitely have been a target because he is influential and is making sense with all his posts.

That's true. But it'd be a little too obvious of him to kill the active people leaving only himself.

Yeah, I know it's almost half the game left that I suspect, but that's my list. I'm not too entirely sure about MrKisstoefur and Feloreena, but the others, yeah, I want to look at them.

First up, NikkiNikki. Now, I know this is her first real game, and that may be why her posts aren't the best. You can spot a clear difference in her posts in Newbie Mafia and this game. In that game, she's some analysis of players, she's chatting with people, she's basically posting some decent stuff. Compare it to this game, where it's just one-liners

and generic, town-based statements such as this:
Now, I realize that her analysis and good posts came when she had her coach, and that could explain the difference in post styles, but since both games are going on simultaneously, I kind of want to think that she would be using her skills from Newbie Mafia and applying them here. All in all, if she responds to this and sounds scummy, I'd consider lynching her, but honestly, right now, she'd be at the bottom of my suspicion list.

GOOD MORNING Everyone, you guys post so much when I am sleeping and I have to catch up on a lot of things since I am playing three mafia games. Anyway, my analysis on players are better in newbie mafia because I have been there longer than here and there are more evidences and I became to know each players more. In this game however, I don't know anyone expect ccemuka. Yeah I am trying to put those skills here but its not that easy. I am with experienced players that know their stuff, but i am trying my best.

I want to confirm everyone that superpeguin and I have the same role because I am also Ethel Rogers

Wois me my husband was killed. RIP

I want to confirm everyone that superpeguin and I have the same role because I am also Ethel Rogers

Wois me my husband was killed. RIP

That makes me feel better about their being two Thomas Rogers. :p I didn't want two husbands. Your's is the dead one, though. Haha.

Both Thomas Rogerses are dead tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

So your husband is dead too

Bet SuperPenguin didn't notice and still initiated sexytime!

I am going to vote for ccemuka unless he can bring forth a serious and convincing defense.

Back