• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction 100% Original MARSHAL the Smug Squirrel! (HB: 600 TBT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xarazura

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Feedback
100% (273) +
Marshall.png

100% original Marshal the smug squirrel is leaving Valkora and in boxes now! :)

Starting bid: 500 TBT
Minimum bid increments: 50 TBT
Buyout: 1500 TBT or make an offer!
Ends: Today @ 11pm GMT+1 (BST).

Thank you, good luck! <3

Edit: Now allowing bids with AC bells so you can bid both TBT and AC bells if you don't have enough TBT <3
2.5 mil AC bells = 100 TBT.

Last edited:
HB: 550 TBT. I'm now allowing AC bells to be used to bid with!
Just under 4 hours left.

500tbt and 1mil
And do you have anything on your wishlist that I could give you?

500tbt and 1mil
And do you have anything on your wishlist that I could give you?
Agh sorry, that doesn't quite beat the 600 TBT bid if 2.5 mil bells = 100 TBT ;_; I'm not sure if I have many wishlist items now and I'd have to add value to those...

Edit: 2 hours 20 minutes left!

Last edited:
Will you take 1450 tbt bells for the buyout? :eek:

Sure! Thank you so much ;u; I just have to let someone pick up Lolly first then I can trade Marshal.
Also just a warning, I just got a power cut because thunder storm so if I disappear I'll be back as soon as possible!

Sure! Thank you so much ;u; I just have to let someone pick up Lolly first then I can trade Marshal.
Also just a warning, I just got a power cut because thunder storm so if I disappear I'll be back as soon as possible!

Alright! Tysm :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back