• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

Not sure if this will bring up more discussion.
Members visiting Tina's profile -
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
BerryPop, Chibi.Hoshi, Enriseeme, Farobi, gnoixaim*, in-a-pickle, JellofishXD, LittleBeary, Princess, VillageDweller
While this is a good start, it's mostly unreliable and of high risk. This list also kind of highlights possible Blues for the Mafia to find out, which brings us in an even worse situation every night.

I was roleblocked too. I think the mafia are using the strategy of checking the host's profile to see who could have been sending in an action - since I don't really think I gave a hint of my role in this game. Saylor was quite random though, but she was rather talkative in the thread so they probably thought of her as a threat in some way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait!! Now that I think about it, I got the roleblock notification when I got jailed in Newbie Mafia 1. It is possible that I got jailed too.

Okay Farobi I know you are claiming blue. I think Waffles convoluted plan could only be the work of a townie. It was just too much effort for a scum member. What is your opinion? We have a bunch of basically inactive players that we could lynch. Do you have a short list?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Capella I see you posting . You need to get in here and contribute. As you kept telling Waffles you are a very experienced player.

Capella I'm voting you for lynch until convinced otherwise. You played in Mean Girls and Xcom. You know what you are doing. I understand that you are at your cousin's but that doesn't seem to stop you from hanging out in the IRC and posting everywhere but here and in Portal. In Portal , Tina voted you for lynching for acting scummy and then she was conveniently killed that night. Your behavior in Portal is really no different than here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way I Just saw you on this thread before you wandered off Capella

The Day 2 post and OP have now been updated. Sorry for the delay.

I need a replacement for this game before 11pm BST, Saturday 19th July. If you would like to play please PM me ASAP.

Capella I'm voting you for lynch until convinced otherwise. You played in Mean Girls and Xcom. You know what you are doing. I understand that you are at your cousin's but that doesn't seem to stop you from hanging out in the IRC and posting everywhere but here and in Portal. In Portal , Tina voted you for lynching for acting scummy and then she was conveniently killed that night. Your behavior in Portal is really no different than here.

I left my cousins house a couple of hours ago, and I never said that I was a very experienced player. I've said that I'm not very good many times actually :p.

I left my cousins house a couple of hours ago, and I never said that I was a very experienced player. I've said that I'm not very good many times actually :p.

Well who do you think we should lynch? We have a bunch of possible players we can easily lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm roleclaiming right now. I'm vanilla green townie . My only power is my voice which is why I'm always flapping my gums. I'm tired of trying to get players to post and I'm going to take a break from this game for the rest of the day.

Okay Farobi I know you are claiming blue. I think Waffles convoluted plan could only be the work of a townie. It was just too much effort for a scum member. What is your opinion? We have a bunch of basically inactive players that we could lynch. Do you have a short list?

I was a Townie in Newbie Mafia 1 and I got a roleblock PM despite having no actions. It's the same in this game. I visited Tina to see when she was online - no more than that. I believe I already addressed my issue regarding Waffles's plan, but I'm still curious to know why they said to wait for more information on Day 2 or something. I played CS:GO with my friend for a while and didn't feel like posting back then, if you perhaps saw me lurking the thread :rolleyes: Anyways, I got a list.

• BerryPop & Sid2125
    Their posts are usually short in content and it's hard to find slip-ups considering their posting style. I'm mostly neutral towards them at the moment. But to go on detail:

BERRYPOP -> I don't think BerryPop is Mafia in this game because she did ask whether the Mafia can communicate in this quote
    Wait, they know eachother?
    but they could be playing dumb. However if BerryPop is Mafia in Portal, she's 100% mafia in here since she would know that there would be a Mafia Quicktopic, so I'm not clearing her yet. It's still very possible that she's acting though, even without being scum in Portal. Keep an eye on her ~

SID2125 -> I'm still sensing scummy vibes from her. As well all know, 8floor cleared Sid2125 as town straight away, and Sid2125 seems to also want to keep him alive:
    well in xcom 8floor wanted to always be consistant in his playstyle. well everybody mentioned how that would be bad. i think he might be trying to change it up.
    Despite this, I'm starting to pick up hints that they could be the Mason pair. I could be wrong, but if we know there's another pair (perhaps by death / other hints in posts), then we should be more cautious around these two.

• in-a-pickle
    Guys Puppy hasn't posted in like forever. I think we should go for the inactive lynch again, to avoid killing another blue accidentally.
    Two very, very scummy points in this post. Firstly, there of course should be some mini slip-ups that could be found within the thread. You could find some of puppy's potential scum-posts as well, since you want to lynch them. But you regard them as an "inactive" and apparently that's enough of a reason to suggest them for lynch. I've been watching Newbie Mafia II and you seem better than that. And another bit:

to avoid killing another blue accidentally.
    to avoid killing another blue accidentally.

LittleBeary was just a Townie so i don't understand this point if you are a town player, unless you just exposed the reason why you and your scum team aimed for VillageDweller and Saylor "accidentally". I think you're the most deserving of today's lynch unless you explain yourself well.
  • Mahoushoujo27
    I'm still not really sure of you. You're trying harder with more solid opinions which is great, but it's best if we all keep an eye on her. I'm not clearing you yet.
  • NikkiNikki
    I already gave a reason earlier, but to repeat myself, MrKisstoefur didn't seem very town-like the time he was still alive. It'll be nice to hear your thoughts on the possible lynches.

That's all I got at the moment. I'm feeling a bit lazy so I may add a bit more tomorrow or later tonight.

OK, so this post made by PrayingMantis kind of opened my eyes about Capella. I went back to look at their posts and most of them are one-liners stating the obvious.
I also live in the west coast :p

Yes we would :)

Both I guess :p

Beary has been streaming her signatures for like 3+ hours it's still going

They're on invisible mode
They could have been on anytime today just lurking

For now yes

A lot of mixed votes going around
Looks like half of them are place holders though

Along with portal they're also playing xcom.
Her posts also consist of one liners

He's been in the irc all day (to me)
But he's probably asleep now cause he said it's pretty late

never mind this, kriss is still popping in every now and then

There is no doctor, he was a jailer

Yes mafia members know who each other are

I'm in the same timezone as pickle PST

You don't need to visit someone's profile to send a pm, you can do it from your inbox

ANYWAYS - I am up for voting for Capella, Mahoushoujo27, or Sid2125. PLEASE (for the love of animal crossing and all other thingzzz) give me a reason to not vote for you, all 3 of you have been writing "fluff" posts and I would like to read/see something other than "I think _____ is suspicious because ____ also thinks they're suspicious and I skimmed some pages, so don't vote for me"

I think I'll be looking at Cap, Mah and Pickle when I get home later. (Not Sid yet for Farbolis reasoning)

I was a Townie in Newbie Mafia 1 and I got a roleblock PM despite having no actions. It's the same in this game. I visited Tina to see when she was online - no more than that. I believe I already addressed my issue regarding Waffles's plan, but I'm still curious to know why they said to wait for more information on Day 2 or something. I played CS:GO with my friend for a while and didn't feel like posting back then, if you perhaps saw me lurking the thread :rolleyes: Anyways, I got a list.

BerryPop & Sid2125
Their posts are usually short in content and it's hard to find slip-ups considering their posting style. I'm mostly neutral towards them at the moment. But to go on detail:

BERRYPOP -> I don't think BerryPop is Mafia in this game because she did ask whether the Mafia can communicate in this quote
but they could be playing dumb. However if BerryPop is Mafia in Portal, she's 100% mafia in here since she would know that there would be a Mafia Quicktopic, so I'm not clearing her yet. It's still very possible that she's acting though, even without being scum in Portal. Keep an eye on her ~

SID2125 -> I'm still sensing scummy vibes from her. As well all know, 8floor cleared Sid2125 as town straight away, and Sid2125 seems to also want to keep him alive:

Despite this, I'm starting to pick up hints that they could be the Mason pair. I could be wrong, but if we know there's another pair (perhaps by death / other hints in posts), then we should be more cautious around these two.
I feel like if they'rethe Mason pair that they should be the most talkative in the thread or least be able to state their opinions more, just because they have someone else to talk to about their thoughts and be able to plan things/etc.

in-a-pickle

Two very, very scummy points in this post. Firstly, there of course should be some mini slip-ups that could be found within the thread. You could find some of puppy's potential scum-posts as well, since you want to lynch them. But you regard them as an "inactive" and apparently that's enough of a reason to suggest them for lynch. I've been watching Newbie Mafia II and you seem better than that. And another bit:

LittleBeary was just a Townie so i don't understand this point if you are a town player, unless you just exposed the reason why you and your scum team aimed for VillageDweller and Saylor "accidentally". I think you're the most deserving of today's lynch unless you explain yourself well.

I actually keep forgetting that in-a-pickle is in this game.
Some quotes ~
lol true. I guessing I'll unvote and vote for BerryPop if were all bandwagoning.
- Quick to bandwagon
It was just a bandwagon vote, so I think he's just going off that. I'm a little sus of Mahous though tbh.
- "Suspicious" of Mahoushoujo27, but doesn't state a reason.
What? I know, I'm saying I accdientally edited without thinking. Also, nevermind about lynching an inactive.
- Quick to change their minds when someone mentions the oposite
I'm not defending Berry, guys, but that's a bit of a stretch. He just wants to help town.
True, but at least Berry's not trying to be bland/ AKA trying to hard to blend in. So...I'm not sus of him really, maybe if Waffle digs up more evidence.
- Wishy-washy about BerryPop. Maybe they're trying to help their scum buddie? Is waiting for ITookYourWaffles to find more evidence, why not try to find some yourself before you find someone suspicious?

Green townie time. Capella is good friends with Mahoushoujo27 . Capella sent vms to her on the 14th. Capella has vms on her other friend in-a-pickle site too. So why did she pm Mahoushoujou27 instead of vming them to get on to post? At that point Mahoushoujou27 hadn't posted at all and was being called out. It's pretty standard to pm fellow mafia to get them to post if it looks like they are going to be put up for lynching. I suspect if one of them flips scum the other one will too.

There shouldn't be any PMs to begin with :x Capella also kind of applies to the BerryPop/Sid reasoning, albeit being a bit more experienced. I'll try to find her play games when she was Town and see her playstyle from there.

• BerryPop & Sid2125

• in-a-pickle

• Mahoushoujo27
    I'm still not really sure of you. You're trying harder with more solid opinions which is great, but it's best if we all keep an eye on her. I'm not clearing you yet.
  • NikkiNikki
    I already gave a reason earlier, but to repeat myself, MrKisstoefur didn't seem very town-like the time he was still alive. It'll be nice to hear your thoughts on the possible lynches.

That's all I got at the moment. I'm feeling a bit lazy so I may add a bit more tomorrow or later tonight.

lol. You are right . We didn't lynch a blue player so what on earth was in-a-pickle talking about. We lynched an inactive green player .

- - - Post Merge - - -

There shouldn't be any PMs to begin with :x Capella also kind of applies to the BerryPop/Sid reasoning, albeit being a bit more experienced. I'll try to find her play games when she was Town and see her playstyle from there.

She played Mean Girls and Xcom

- - - Post Merge - - -

Capella was scum in XCom

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmao. I just posted in Portal. Capella was a townie in Mean Girls. BerryPop that's why I told you, Sid and 8floor to look at Capella's playstyle.

BerryPop you never explained why you kept telling us why the times you were online prevented you from killing a player.

I'm somewhat doubting that BerryPop is mafia. Granted that her habit of bandwagoning is pretty sus since she does it the majority of the time, however I don't think a mafia member would act this careless. She also asked a question somewhere in the last few pages that, logically, most mafia members would avoid asking (although nobody would ask that sort of question either uvu''). She also should of been aware of it way before the game has even started when she received her role along with a link to the chat if she was mafia. That, and at least I would think that her coach/team mates would have advised her to avoid being overly-defensive and drawing too much attention on herself.

I realize that it sounds like I'm putting too much faith in BerryPop since she's not 100% proven that she has a green/blue role, but that's what I honestly think of her so far. So you better prove to me that I'm not wrong about you Berry, or else I will hate you forever. jk jk

In the mean time I'm going to catch up starting from Night 1, and later on review in-a-pickle's and puppy's posts.

Right now I really want to see Nikki and puppy talk more. MrKisstoefur didn't do much for me to believe he's Town, and puppy is kind of flying under the radar.

I am talking? I just got here and was reading from the beginning to catch up.

On my thoughts on Capella from what I seen from her is that there a lot of one liners, not much contribution going on with her posts.

I think they could be playing dumb like a few pages back she got paranoid or something makes me feel like she's hiding something. However, this is the first time I have seen Berrypop play, so I would like to see her defenses on this.

Sid: what i see from him is that he doesn't posts one liners, but his posts consist of him saying sorry blah blah excuse for not being here, not much contribution. Also I find it odd on how 8floors cleared him as townie, but it is possible that they could be the mason pair.

Mahoushoujo27: I never seen this player before, so she is a novice. I can see her trying her the best she to let out her thoughts, but I would like to see more opinions/suspensions of players she find sus on her own opinion not by what others have said. (if that makes senses) this also implies to all the newbies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

trying her best to let out her thoughts*

- - - Post Merge - - -

applies*

ugh sorry for the grammar errors, I am at work right now>_>

Sid I see you come lurk and leave and come back again here today. Please share your opinions. And yes we know that you have been going to your brother's baseball tournaments and are on vacation and in 3 Mafia games at once.

I was just reading through. I wasn't trying to defend 8floor. I was just mentioning that he was trying to change up his play style. I thought it was some semi important information. I still feel like puppy is floating by unnoticed. She is barely posting. She might be a good lynch candidate if no one else comes up. If she isn't scum she is just inactive and isn't much help to town.
p.s. I am a girl

Back