• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates:

Genji the jock rabbit has moved in.

Penelope the peppy mouse is 'in boxes.'

Chyuuko.png

Giving her lurkers an hour to claim. A non-lurker may ask for Penelope, and I will VM the first one to do so if I do not hear back from the lurkers by one hour.

I can pick up penelope on my secondary town if her lurkers don't!

Last edited:
Updates:

Bonbon the peppy rabbit has moved in. (Mine is turning into a rabbit town.)

Gaston the cranky rabbit is 'in boxes.'

95px-Gaston_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

MiloticTrainer8 gets a two hour exclusive chance to claim. Anyone may ask for Gaston now, and I will contact the first to do so if I do not hear back after the two hours.

Updates:

Gaston has been adopted. http://www.belltreeforums.com/converse.php?u=42233&u2=38551

Broccolo the lazy mouse has moved in.

Snake the jock rabbit is 'in boxes.'

95px-Snake_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

I have three people ready to go at it for Snake, two of which seem to be on right now, so I am sending the VMs right before announcement, so that the two who are on get a fair chance when this is posted. There will be a one hour exclusive chance for any one of the three lurkers to claim Snake.

Updates:

Snake has been adopted.

Monty the cranky monkey has moved in.

Curlos the smug sheep is 'in boxes.'

150px-Curlos_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want him?

Bump for Curlos!

Bunnies : Koriko :: Cats : Zalith
Hey, Panda. Thank you for the bump. I am guessing that means your cycling town is infested with cats. Bad news for the mice.

Updates:

Poppy the normal squirrel has moved in.

Tiffany the snooty rabbit is 'in boxes.'

95px-Tiffany_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Katiegurl1223 has an hour to claim Tiffany, after which anyone may make the claim.

Hey, Panda. Thank you for the bump. I am guessing that means your cycling town is infested with cats. Bad news for the mice.

Updates:

Poppy the normal squirrel has moved in.

Tiffany the snooty rabbit is 'in boxes.'

View attachment 72073

Katiegurl1223 has an hour to claim Tiffany, after which anyone may make the claim.

I should be able to pick her up in 10-15 minutes. Is that okay with you? :3

I can pick up Tiffany whenever you're ready :3 So just let me know when to come :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back